Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Hello! I have found another pic of PM at the Chicago con. Courtesy of DJBoobwack (who no longer posts here at gw)

Comment

gorgeous pic

*thud*

I think pillows should be placed on floor for any of us who may thud at his gorgeousness
      sigpic

Comment

That's a nice picture

Comment

Welcome back, Celestial!

Oda, I really hope your mom's wallet is safe and sound and you're able to get your eye surgery! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

BTW, was watching some D*con footage of the Galactica panel and was pleased to hear Aaron Douglas saying that one of his favorite things about the weekend was "getting to hang out with Paulie (Pauly?)." That's one of many references I've seen to them being friends, so I was just curious, have they worked together before, or is it just that their shows film near each other? Of course, it sounds like Vancouver's acting pool tends to overlap quite frequently, so it's not exactly unusual that they'd know each other.

Seti

Comment

is a dog's breakfast out in the uk yet as looked for it on virgin and amazon uk and not there
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
              is a dog's breakfast out in the uk yet as looked for it on virgin and amazon uk and not there
              I think it's out just here in the US, right now. But I thought it was suppose to come out in the UK pretty soon afterwards.
              sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Wow, things have been quiet in here over the weekend.

I am tired, so not much going on for me tonight.

Have a cute carson picture

(edit... woot woot, 300 posts... wowzers, that went by fast)

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                  I think it's out just here in the US, right now. But I thought it was suppose to come out in the UK pretty soon afterwards.
                  I hope so coz I'm also waiting for the European Edition.... I can't play any Region 1 DVDs My DVD player in the computer is so stupid, it can't play any Region 1 WITH Region free programs, either....

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                    Welcome back, Celestial!

Oda, I really hope your mom's wallet is safe and sound and you're able to get your eye surgery! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
                    Thanks SETI, you're so sweet *hugs*

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    Wow, things have been quiet in here over the weekend.

Have a cute carson picture
                    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...hive-00081.jpg

(edit... woot woot, 300 posts... wowzers, that went by fast)
                    That's a cute Carson pic.

Congrats on 300 Idlewild!!

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Thanks for that awesome pic Cindyz! He looks so sexy! The other pics are great too.

I thought I would pop in and say as I haven't been in for a while. Love al the great pics and great that someone got to meet/see him in a Con. I would love to be able to do that.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                        BTW, was watching some D*con footage of the Galactica panel and was pleased to hear Aaron Douglas saying that one of his favorite things about the weekend was "getting to hang out with Paulie (Pauly?)." That's one of many references I've seen to them being friends, so I was just curious, have they worked together before, or is it just that their shows film near each other? Of course, it sounds like Vancouver's acting pool tends to overlap quite frequently, so it's not exactly unusual that they'd know each other.
                        I can't think of anything they've starred in together ... maybe somebody else can think of something? But it's true that Vancouver actors all seem to know each other. And those two really obviously get along well! I love this photo from Shore Leave, when Aaron crashed Paul's talk onstage:

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                          I can't think of anything they've starred in together ... maybe somebody else can think of something?
                          You can do a search at imdb. Just go to one of the actor's entry and at the bottom of page there's a box where you can enter another actor and see what projects they've had together.

I see that Aaron and Paul were both in the 2001 TV movie "Love and Treason". I don't know if they had any scenes together. Paul's character had a name but Aaron's character was just "paramedic".

Maybe they'e acted together on stage? Or, since Aaron read scenes with actors at auditions, maybe they saw each other then.

Hey, Paul's imdb entry is up 50% from last week. Cool!
                          Last edited by watcher652; 24 September 2007, 08:46 AM.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

TJinLOCA Nice photo

off topic
                            Spoiler:
                            My mum apparently only lost her wallet, because all her money is still at her bank account. So she only has to pay for the lost documents and the credit card, but still much better than loosing 2000€. I'm so relieved.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

*happy sigh*

i don't know what it is about him, but something about Paul Mcgillion just puts a real big smile on my face... how happy would you be if you woke up in hospital with him as your doctor looking down at you!?! I mean, it would make whatever reason you were in hospital for, well worth it! lol...

*thunk*

...thank god for bean bags...

Comment

Nice picture TJinLOCA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X