Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
    What is it today, that no one's posted anything for 8 hours?
    *shakes head in disappointment*

Carson isn't too happy:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...rson/C13-1.jpg
    No posts in 8 hours?
    Sorry, dear fellow-thunkers, no time at all. The publisher's copy is full of typos and I have to fix the 1100! pages till tomorrow morning. Just lurking to not miss the party date... CAZ?!

*loves all of you nonetheless!*

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

This place is so, well, warm and friendly. I'm glad I'm here.

I'm going to attempt to post a photo, but I'm not really good at this sort of things, so bare with me.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../DSC_2085b.jpg

Not sure if it's okay to share this, the photographer who sent it to me never said that I couldn't, though.

Edit: Photo fixed. Thanks Jenner and Idlewild for telling how to do it. :-)
    Great pic, thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    I want to apologize to those of you who are waiting for my DragonCon report. That con got me so exhausted, I'm just now feeling up to speed. There are plenty of reports and great photos at the DragonCon thread, so I'm not really depriving you.

On Friday, the Stargate panel was small. Alexis Cruz, Corin Nemic, Paul and John de Lancie were the attendees. Here's my very dark photo of the panel. This is really lightened up so the quality is awful. I was way back in the auditorium.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...g150b20c15.jpg

Here's a decent shot of Paul and de Lancie. Somebody took a flash photo at the same time I took my photo so I have their flash to help the shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...g150b10c15.jpg
    Thanks for the pics from the panel, watcher! I can see the lighting was cruel. You did a decent job anyways.

Happy belated Birthday wishes, JennyJ!

And while I'm here, I'll add a few pics...
    Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Here's another one from Saturday. Lexa, Michael and Paul.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks *Oda* and Twinchaosblade!

I'm just happy the photographer was nice enough to send it to me. He said that he took it when Paul was trying to get me to bid higher than one of the other bidders at the auction.

Fantastic photos from the SG panels, Watcher!
        sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

I'm done with correcting the typos!
          Now I'm dead on my feet, my twinchy is angry at me (because I had her help me) and I have to go to work in a few minutes... I need a couple of pics to make me smile again.

P.S. It worked miracles!
          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pics girls

Comment

AHHH the hair!! Ahh sweet, sweet hair... that smells wonderful too, when it's gently lashing your cheek... *squeals*

oops um whoa, was that really 2 years ago?! WHAT! I haven't seen Paul for 2 years?! Ok, ALMOST 2 years, but it's depressing!!

Erm party date? Can this wait until after my two scary essays are due?

Comment

sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

A bit off topic but WHEY HEY!!!!! The Tartan Army beat France 1-0

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time we actually had a good team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures...wow!

Comment

Another DragonCon pic.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Wow... things have been slow in here as of late.

Thanks all for your kind words, I'm feeling much better now. I'm still really bummed out about it, I'm definetly going to miss having him to ride. But... I'll live and it's for the best. At least I'm not crying anymore.

Watcher, those con pictures are wonderful!!!

And, Twinny, horray for being all done with typos!! I can't believe you can do that.... I'd probably only make it worse XD, lol.

Well, it's late, I don't have much to say. Everyone, enjoy some pic spam
                        Spoiler:

I'm in a mood for some... Rising!!

Yup, good episode... very good

G'night all.
                        Last edited by idlewild202; 12 September 2007, 08:55 PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Hi guys. Nice pics Watcher and Idlewild and Twinny, too.
                          Welcome beckaholic. I see you've chosen an appropriate nickname for this thread. I'm not sure it's going to help your condition, because we're all addicted to Paul here and neither one of us wants to be cured.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by someofmymail View Post
                            A bit off topic but WHEY HEY!!!!! The Tartan Army beat France 1-0

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time we actually had a good team.
                            Yayyy that's coool!!! (Also, that Italy won against Ukraine )

Comment

From DragonCon.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Yayyy that's coool!!! (Also, that Italy won against Ukraine )
                                Slovenia won Belarus yesterday 1:0.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                Cool photo, Watcher.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X