No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh of relief* It's so great to be back visiting here again. Hello everyone!!!

As always, those of you who deliver fantastic pictures after another.....THANK you!!!! and *THUNK*

A shoutout to those who still remember me, (((Arlessiar, TJuk, PMistress, Willows Cat))) and I aplogise profusely to those I've forgotten to mention. It appears some of you have changed sig.names, and am a little confuse as to who's who. It's been so long since I've been here, but it's great to be back!! Will be dropping by now and then to get some much love Beckett Thunking especially since he...
    Spoiler:
    won't be around after the Sunday episode in S3 of Atlantis....booohooo!
    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
    and Captain Jack Harkness
    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
    My other home...Stargate Down Under
    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial View Post
      *sigh of relief* It's so great to be back visiting here again. Hello everyone!!!
      .:Hi there! I don't know you! Welcome back! : D *gives pina colada-flavoured Carson Pop*

<snip>

Spoiler:
      .:INCORRECT!
      .:He's flying back to Atlantis on "the wings of fan love," courtesy of the very successful Save Carson Beckett campaign. He'll be brought back in episodes eighteen and nineteen of S4, The Kindred, Parts I and II.

.:You must have been gone a long time not to have heard of that!

Comment

Still, we're going to have to suffer through 17 more episodes without him. *sniffles* I'm gonna miss him so much until he finally comes back, but I'm sure that when he does that Caz the Capping Queen will break her record of 260 caps in no time flat!

Comment

17 is many eps . But feel sorry for me because i won't be able to see his return untill it comes out on DVD. I lost my flippen sky channels and i was sssoooo angry when it happened . It also happened right after sunday aired and before SG1 finished. So i have to wait untill Dec. untill i can see the end of SG1 on DVD. I will have to wait a whole year untill i can see Carsons return

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:The glasses make him look like Bono.
          HA! oh yea that is so true

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
          Off topic:
          Spoiler:
          I feel like crying right now. I found out, that I'm not allowed to apply for two scholarships at the same time, so I'm gonna have to choose between what my heart tells me and between what my mind is telling me. I don't know what to do, I can't choose.
          Oh no that is a hard decision to make, think long and hard. People usually say go with your heart, but thats usually in romantic situations lol! I hope you make a decision soon and i hope it works out too.

beaugarcon and Seti good luck with your driving tests i hope it all goes well, i look forward to hearing the good news
          sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Welcome back, Celestial! I'm a newbie here, so we haven't met, but nice to see you! And yeah, bad news about Carson, but lessened a bit by the good news about season 4 (and hopefully someday even better news about season 5).

Oh, and I passed my driving test today. My parallel parking was pretty bad, but not enough to fail me, so the worst is finally over! Beaugarcon, I hope yours goes at least as well!

ETA: Thanks, sunday! Good news it is.

Seti

Comment

Off topic:
              Spoiler:
              I feel like crying right now. I found out, that I'm not allowed to apply for two scholarships at the same time, so I'm gonna have to choose between what my heart tells me and between what my mind is telling me. I don't know what to do, I can't choose.
              Spoiler:
              Yeah, it sucks not being able to apply for two scholarships at the same time.
              I really don't know, what I'll do. I love flying and being a pilot is my dream, but if I don't get that scholarship, i blow my chances getting a scholarship for being a flight engineer (on the ground repairing airplanes) and later on a job in that field.
              I have about a month to decide. I feel like it's going to be a short one.
              Spoiler:
              .:Have you considered the air force? You could do both that way. Start off as an aviation technician and move on to pilot once you become an officer.

Comment

YAY! that is great news. well done. I will put the celebration pictures into a spoiler for size.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Photo of Paul at Joe Mallozzi's blog.

Thunk!
                  Wonderful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Still, we're going to have to suffer through 17 more episodes without him. *sniffles*
                    <snip>
                    I'd rather suffer through 17 more episodes than not have him back at all!

Some random pic spam since I haven't posted anything in a few days...

Okay, me happy now

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

The second picture.... So sweet

Comment

Awe it is too, bless him. He also looks very very nice in the 3rd picture. I like his hair

Comment

Hi guys, I see there's a crowd here today.
                          Celestial welcome back, we too haven't met, since I'm new here and all. But we'll get to know each other soon.

SETI_fan congratulations on passing your driving test, I knew you'd. Told ya so.

Haliyah:
                          Spoiler:
                          This are the scholarship for the air force. Both of them. The problem is, I don't know if we can just move on to some different career. I don't think it works this way here.
                          I really, really want to become a pilot. But i can apply for an engineer only this year, because there probably won't be a scholarship for that job next year. Scholarships for pilots are available every year, but the competition is high. I don't know...I'm leaning towards engineer, although it's not the career I want, but I think I have more chances getting that one, then the one for pilots. And, in case I don't get the scholarship for an engineer this year, I can always try next year and apply for the pilots. So nothing is lost... But (and it's a big but) if I get the scholarship for an engineer, I get a steady job, I'll probably wonder for the rest of my life "What if, I had applied for a pilot's one?"
                          I think I managed to confuse my self a bit more with all that writing. If you can get thruogh all that mixture of words and thoughts, you're good.

Sunday: I know all of my friends so far told me to go with my heart (except one). It sounds the simplest thing, but it's far from it. I still have some time to think about it, so I'll just let you all know when I reach my decision. (of course, if you want to hear it lol)

And to get on topic a bit:

Idlewild202 I love the pic spam, especially the second and last photo. Just lovely.

And a few pics of my own (not the best ones) with some double thunks, too

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Of course Oda i would love to know, i hope the decision will get easier over time. And great pictures i especially like the 4th one, very fit and it has a nice colour to it.

Oh sorry i missed you post, but i went back and read it. Welcome back Celestial I'm also new as you my of guest lol! I bet its nice to see some new people joining the thread. I havent been here very long but even i love to see new peep.

I think its time for some pictures from me!

My photobuckett is being annoying i can only manage one!

Comment

lol, his hair is really messy here, Jenner!
                              My mom would say, "He looks like Beethoven after a thunderstorm...!"

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                              Very cute pic of Paul from the blog! And are those actual scrubs he's wearing? I don't think he's ever worn scrubs on Atlantis. Makes him look even more medical.
                              Yes, such a pretty, pretty pic! He's too cute in white scrubs.
                              Although I think the colour indicates that he's a patient rather than the doctor this time around. The Carson whumper in me is momentarily jumping up and down with glee and can't wait to see the ep.
                              BUT THEY DEFINITELY HAVE TO KEEP HIM AFTERWARDS!!!! He so deserves it!

Thank you all for the wishes of luck for the driving test! Twin, yours sounds like it was nerve-wracking! Good job passing it!
                              Was half as bad as it sounded, Seti, but thanks. The tester was really nice and I had a good feeling with him. However, my car test was horrific! I hardly made any mistakes but the tester was VERY unfriendly and I was a nervous wreck during the test. And afterwards the tester chided our trainer for having twins on the same day for the driving test because he was stupid enough to have the papers for only ONE of us. (He just checked the last name and didn't realize there were two of us. Then he tried to put the blame on someone else... What a $ucker!!!) Even though I passed the test without problems, I went home crying and everybody thought I had failed...

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                              Wow! What a drool-worthy pic on Joe's blog! It's strange, though... something seems different about him somehow. Think maybe it's 'cause he's not sporting his usual noon-o'clock shadow in that pic?
                              I think the direct sunlight is making his hair look a different shade, too ... reddish highlights!

In any case, he looks fabulous.
                              I don't think it's the stubble that's different; after all he hardly sported his stubble anymore after season one (and I like him better in completely shaved ). I rather tend to think that, as TJinLOCA mentioned, his hair looks a bit different because of the sun and that it's quite messy too IMHO. Plus I think he looks a bit tired (but that might be just my perception).

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
                              Hey Seti, I'm taking my driver's test tomorrow...I'm so freaked out, I don't know how to parallel park very well
                              Good luck for your test too, beaugarcon!

Originally posted by Celestial View Post

As always, those of you who deliver fantastic pictures after another.....THANK you!!!! and *THUNK*

A shoutout to those who still remember me, (((Arlessiar, TJuk, PMistress, Willows Cat))) and I aplogise profusely to those I've forgotten to mention. It appears some of you have changed sig.names, and am a little confuse as to who's who. It's been so long since I've been here, but it's great to be back!! Will be dropping by now and then to get some much love Beckett Thunking especially since he...
                              Spoiler:
                              Hey, Celestial, long time no see! So good to have you around again. I hope you'll tune in a bit more often than lately. PM is still so thunkworthy!

Still, we're going to have to suffer through 17 more episodes without him. *sniffles* I'm gonna miss him so much until he finally comes back, but I'm sure that when he does that Caz the Capping Queen will break her record of 260 caps in no time flat!
                              True! Caz' capping frenzies are world (in)famous!
                              I'm still at awe how many caps of PM she got out of one single ep that wasn't even centered around him...

Oh, and I passed my driving test today. My parallel parking was pretty bad, but not enough to fail me, so the worst is finally over!
                              Congrats on passing your test, Seti!
                              "Pretty bad" you say? Just let me know where you live, so I can avoid that general area...

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              I'd rather suffer through 17 more episodes than not have him back at all!

Some random pic spam since I haven't posted anything in a few days...

Okay, me happy now
                              Very understandable that you're quite happy now, idlewild! That pic spam was magnificent, as were all other pics posted in the last few days!

Oda, I really feel for you, girl. That is really a tough decision and you should sleep over it a few times to make up your mind. It's useless to pick one and regret it for the rest of your life.
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Celestial! I totaly forgot to say hi, so *waves* HI!!!
                                I'm idlewild, you don't know me, but now you do I'm new to this thread, been here a few months. So, I guess I'll see you around!!!

Now, I'm off to the college to sign up for classes! Weeeee! (not)

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X