Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
    Can someone point out Paul in the first picture?? I can't find him...he's not smiling! How am I supposed to recognize him if he's not smiling?!
    Front row, right middle.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ScottishCandy, I'm so happy it's not something more serious affecting your mom. I'm sure they'll be able to get her feeling better and all patched up soon. *hug*

Jersey13, that clip of Paul and David discussing the "Duet" kiss is from a primer SciFi Channel aired immediately before the season premieres to promote SG-1 season 9, SGA season 2, and Battlestar Galactica season 2. I think it was called "SciFi Inside: SciFi Fridays". It's got interviews, previews, fun moments, etc. with all three shows. If you ever get the chance to see the whole thing, it's a hoot. I have it on video, but I guess it's not on any of the DVDs then. I'd be glad to share it with you guys if I had a way to, but that YouTube clip is really all we see of Paul in it anyway.

Ooh! They just added Aaron Douglas to the guest list!
      I saw clips of Paul and Aaron Douglas on YouTube from a recent con and had to stare at it a minute, surprised to see Beckett and Chief Tyrol hanging out together. I knew the shows filmed near each other but wasn't expecting that fun combo. I take it the two of them are friends?

OT: Great, now that Tropical Storm Erin has passed, Hurricane Dean may be heading our way and it's already a Category 5. I hope I'm far enough inland to just get a ton of rain and only moderately bad wind.

Seti

Comment

You know, that's what I thought, just wasn't sure. Now I know which ones to drool over
        My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          OT back:
          Spoiler:
          *Hangs head in shame*
          .:OT Back Back:

Spoiler:
          .:Love ya, dear. : D

.:Do you have an ETA? If you don't that's fine. I'm just a wee curious bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
            The update on me mum is that she had a syste on her overay that burst. She has to be taking pain killers for a few days. I am so glad that she is ok and for all of you that were praying for my mom I thank you so much.
            I am glad your mom is okay!! I've heard that cysts can hurt like the dickens. My mom has had a few in the past that she's told me about. I hope I never get one.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
            DragonCon is less than 2 weeks away. As I did two years ago, I'm taking questions from the Thunkers that you are dying to have Paul answer. No promises, but I'll try to get him to answer at least one. This is for the Thunkers who won't be able to see him at DragonCon, just to let him know you're all there in spirit.

Maybe we can start a list of questions and vote on the ones the most people would like to know.

1. ThunkerName wants to know "here's the question"?

Also, I'll try to get Paul to pose for a few photos for us.

Paul didn't have any dvds of "See Grace Fly" at Shore Leave, but he said he was going to bring them to DragonCon. Yay!

Ooh! They just added Aaron Douglas to the guest list!
            Okay, so this is something I am dying to know! My first love it horses, I can't help it
            "Emily (or idlewild, I really don't care how you introduce me) wants to know: On your website you list horseback riding as one of your special skills. Do you ride much and do you currently or have you owned any horses?"

If I think of any more interesting ones I'll let ya know.

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
            Ok, so you guys obviously know more about Paul than I do.
            I think these guys know everything about Paul... lol

I am in a SERIOUS mood for a caramel frappachino... bummer the nearest starbucks is 1/2 hour away. Poo-didily...

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I like Haliya's question and Idlewild's as well.

And I also thought of another question (better one this time, I hope):
              *Oda* wants to know: Since he's filming you're flying with a Puddle jumper I was just wondering how does he like flying in real life? Is he scared or OK with it and what was his first flying experience like?

EDIT: I thought of another one: I've heard that he's a huge flirt and all and I wonder how many "chicks" did he have in high school and if he was the popular one or not-so-popular?
              Last edited by *Oda*; 18 August 2007, 12:18 AM.
              "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Hey guys. Great pictures everyone, especially the wrestling team ones.

My kittens have certianly kept me occupied. They didnt get along too well when i brought the second one home so i couldnt spend time in the gutter. I had to keep an eye on them, but they are friends now.

I'm glad it was nothing too serious with your mum scottishcandy, i hope she is feeling much better

veryangrystargtefan, you are a tease, looking forward to the suprise.

Hope you all are well and i shall return. I'm off to watch some Stargate Atlantis. Better keep the kittens away they don't like th wraith.
                sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

A little second page bumpage:

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

^^Fabulous I would put some lovely pictures up, but my pc is being annoying.

Comment

Update is my mom actualy had to get her apendicks taken out. They were inflamed. She is doing ok and is coming home today.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                      =<3

Comment

OOOHH that dosen't sound very nice ScottishCandy, glad she is feeling better and coming home

Time for some pictures me thinks
                        He is rather attractive here

What a cheeky little smile

"Why can't i ever find someone like that"
                        you are looking in the wrong place we are all in here

Comment

ScottishCandy, glad to hear they got your mom's appendix out before it burst. I hope the rest of her recovery goes well and uneventfully!

Whee! Great pictures! Thanks, sunday and Jenner! (Love the caption on the last one, sunday!) I love how he looked in 38 Minutes talking over the radio and figuring out the science at the same time. Great smile in the chair too, definitely. What ep is that first pic from, sunday?

Oh, Mallozzi's blog from the 16th has a pic up of Paul and David Hewlett posing with fans getting a set tour. *sigh* So jealous, but happy for the two fans.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-16-2007.html

Seti

Comment

^^ yea i was the same. So unfair but great for them.
                            The picture is from misbegotten, it was a season 3 episode. I got the picture from this site if you are interested http://www.stargatecaps.com/
                            It has loads of caps from all episodes both SA and SG1

Comment

Well im off to bed, its rather late have fun

Comment

Ah, Misbegotten. That makes sense. I still haven't gotten to see most of the episodes enough to recognize individual scenes on sight. Thanks for the link, sunday! I have to play around on that site...

BTW, if anyone's interested, I just wrote a "Sunday" fic. Beckett himself isn't in it, but he's mentioned plenty, as you can imagine. I posted it in the Promote Your Fic thread, or you can check it out directly here:

http://seti-fan.livejournal.com/7445.html

Seti

Comment

Working...
                                X