No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I get to meet Paul next week in Chicago! Never done a Stargate con before, so this should be interesting and alot of fun!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

There is a NAAAAASTY storm where I am right now....

Anywho, random Paul pic

OT-Thanks to Idlewild, for the awesome sig (totally not related to Stargate). When I get my others I'll rotate them for more B-Rob goodness

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Got a tropical storm Erin rolling over us, dumping heaps of rain. Hope you're staying dry and safe, Jenner!

Penguin, I'm so glad to hear your horse is doing better. I love animals and it breaks my heart to see them suffering. Don't let your dad get to you. All animals should be loved and cared for as well as you do yours. You're doing it right and his lack of understanding and compassion doesn't change that.

veryangrystargatefan, I can't wait to see what you're hinting at! And please, anyone going to a con Paul's at, bring back stories/pics/etc. for us who have to live vicariously through you. Please?

Now, back to wordless fangirl bliss gawking at the pretty, pretty Beckett pics. *happy sigh* Thank you, everyone, for sharing them!

Seti

Comment

Guys I am oober worried and don't know what to do. I took my friend home and when I came back i found out that my mom went to the hospital cause she was having major pain in her stomach. I don't know anymore other then my stepdad is on his way to the hospital. I am so scared and don't know what to do. HELP!!!!!

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
          =<3

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
            Guys I am oober worried and don't know what to do. I took my friend home and when I came back i found out that my mom went to the hospital cause she was having major pain in her stomach. I don't know anymore other then my stepdad is on his way to the hospital. I am so scared and don't know what to do. HELP!!!!!
            First, you need a major *HUG*
            Second, I will say a prayer for your mom right here and now.
            Thrid, does your stepdad have a cell phone you can reach him on?
            I think you can expect a bit of a wait, if she's being taken to the emergency room and they are busy or have some major emergency cases in she may not be seen for a little while. So don't panic if you don't hear something soon, no news is good news

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Thank you for your prayers. I have my grandma who called me saying that I wouold be hearing from my dad on her phone cause he forgot his. I do know that I will probably be waiting for a while. I love my mom and I hate it when these things happen. She's had issues with the head but never stomach. Thanks again for the prayers. It's nice to come here when I have problems. Lol this week seems to be the week for problems.

=<3

Comment

G'night thunkers! I'm off to watch some Atlantis with my kid.

Can't wait for those Season 3 discs ...

ETA: ScottishCandy, I hope everything turns out OK with your mom! Keep us posted.

Comment

Ack, no, don't say that! My week so far is going fine, no major incidents *knock on wood*
                  Well, I have to go to bed, I am dead tired and it's late already. I'll keep your mom in my prayers and I'll see you again in the morning, or afternoon.

Have a smile to cheer you up

and some more *HUGS* for you.

G'night!

edit: TJ, I'm with you on that... I want to get Season 3 on DVD sooooo bad! There are like 3 eps towards the end I have yet to see!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Gnight. And yes I will keep you posted. I am gonna be online until someone comes home with news.

=<3

Comment

(((((((((ScottishCandy))))))))))!!!! Geez, when it rains, it pours. Your mom's in my prayers too. I hope it's something minor that can be easily treated with minimum discomfort for her. Best wishes for you and your family in this difficult time.

Seti

Comment

Tanks alot you guys. Trust me I hope it's something minor to. I just got done watching my favorite Carson episode that made me fall madly in love with the man. He was my fav when i saw Rising and I fell in love with him in Poisening The Well.

=<3

Comment

Scottiss Candy, hope your mum feels better now! *hugs*

Comment

Yup, Seti, tail end of Erin....storm is dying down, but has been going on now for over 6 hours! Crazy!!!

How about a cap for all those feeling a bit down today:

sigpic
                            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OMG! My retro Carson wall was nominated for a SG Fan Award! *falls out* I'm floored. I can't believe it. I'm totally shocked.

HAIR!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ok so the news on my mom is so far...OK i know nothing more right now but I just thought I would let you guys in on it. I havent gotten any calls and the paul pics are making me a little more happy. Thank you.

=<3

Comment

Working...
                                X