• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    LOL, that pic cracks me up!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I love that pic. Ok I am off for a little bit. Hope I don't get to lost. Hope to be back soon. buh bye!

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
      =<3

Comment

Those pics aren't from the London Expo back at the end of May... I believe they were taken at the London Wolf convention he attended back in November of last year, right before the bad news about Carson's "departure" was confirmed. Phibi would know... I believe she was at the one in Germany the weekend right after it.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          I am trying to save up for a laptop, but that's still awhile away. So, until then I gotta share with my brother. Thankfully most of the time he's off with his friends or watching the TV and I get the good computer all to myself.

Oh noes!! I don't blame you for being upset, colic is a scarry scarry thing. My horse I lease had colic surgery a few years back for a twisted colin or something.
          What did the vet say about your horse? Heat induced? Haven't heard that one before, was it an impaction due to dehydration??
          I hope your horse is okay! *HUGS*
          Well, it was 109 in the shade yesterday and he collapsed. The dehydration led to the colic. I hosed him down and had to force some water on him. He got a little better after that

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
          I know how you feel about the horse problem. I have had to out a horse down due to cancer and just got my new baby a few years ago. I hope I never loose him. I am sorry. Please keep me posted about the horse. *HUGS*

After a long night of walking him around (and a screaming match with my parents)...my horse is ok. They just didnt understand that that animal is like my flesh and blood. My mom was shocked...she said I was acting like a mom, lol.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
            Well, it was 109 in the shade yesterday and he collapsed. The dehydration led to the colic. I hosed him down and had to force some water on him. He got a little better after that

After a long night of walking him around (and a screaming match with my parents)...my horse is ok. They just didnt understand that that animal is like my flesh and blood. My mom was shocked...she said I was acting like a mom, lol.
            Wow, 109 in the shade is HOT. Specially for a horse. Sounds like heat stroke on top of the colic. Did you ever take his temp? Have you tried giving him some electroyles? That might help encourage him to drink more.

But I'm so so glad he's doing better! *HUGS* I would have a heart attack if either of my horses coliced. Keep me updated on how he's doin, and I'm hear for ya if you need a shoulder *BIG BEAR HUGS*

Comment

I know how scary that can be. I am also glad he is doing better and I do still want you to keep me posted on how he is doing. I just hate hearing about horses being hurt or getting sick but hearing about them getting better is the best thing. Kudos to you mate!

=<3

Comment

ScottishCandy a really nice photo of you and you've got blue eyes, just like Paul I wish I had a digital camera, so I could post mine. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday. Just maybe.

TJinLOCA
                They snogged a bit on the stage? Did I miss sth?

Thanks SETI_fan for the hug Good vibes are important, but more important for this thread are Paul's pic /caps. Here are some:

And I forgot Penguininablender I'm soo glad that your horse is OK now.
                "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I'm glad to hear about your horse penguin. I know I was terrified when my horse got hurt. She was at the vet when I got home from work and I didn't feel better until I got to see her and put my hands on her and see that she was okay.

I love those pictures! I know from personal experience how Paul loves to ham it up on stage! When I met him at Shore Leave, his stage presence was just amazing! He was open and funny despite being completely worn out. He came straight from a filming job to Baltimore because he didn't want to let the fans down. I think he is totally awesome. He's the best and I can't wait to get to see him again in 2 weeks in Atlanta!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Thank you for the compliment. I actualy used my phone to take that one but ya. Lovin the pics. I will try to post some pics later today.

=<3

Comment

Weee! Post #200 *dances*

Comment

Congratulations on your 200 post Idlewild

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Congrats Idlewild!!

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I know how you feel about your horses. I love mine to death and I hardly get to see them which kills me. Back in May one of mine dropped dead where she stood. We think she had a massive heart attack. It was so sad. I miss her.

Anyway...congrats on 200 idlewild! I'll be back tonight with goodies! Unless something comes up...my plans are subject to change, but I'll do my best!
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hey guys. I wasn't on yesturday and my i had a lot to catch up on. I got my new kitten yesturday and it was abit scared of the pc so couldnt turn it on.

First of, welcome beaugarcon i hope you enjoy your stay, its great fun here.
                              Also welcome SETI_fan I was the same as you, i didnt really know what to say either but everyone is so nice things just start to roll off your tounge down your arms to your fingers, untill you can't stop typing. I hope you too enjoy your stay

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              [FONT="Century Gothic"]Fantastic news indeed! My optimism just rose to new heights (now I just hope it's not crushed as fast!)

I'm sure you give your new kitten a wonderful home, sunday! Do you already have one or more kittens? Give 'em all a cuddle from me.
                              Yea me too. Thank. Im getting the other kitten 2moz. I sure will give them a cuddle and it will be greatly received.

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                              somebody cheer me up. My horse got Heat induced colic today and my dad was mad at me for being histericaly upset (go figure)
                              I'm sorry tp hear about your horse, i hope it gets well soon. Awe don't worry about your dad, men don't understand these things lol.

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                              I think I am gonna do a vid for carson using the song can't touch this. that would be funny!
                              lol! that would be well good

Congratulations on your 200 posts idlewild

I'm dreading 2moz i have to go pick up my A level results. I know i have done rubbish because i didnt revise at all well. Keep your fingers crossed for my please guys.
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                                I think it was at London Expo ... both he & Teryl Rothery were guests, and they really hammed it up! They also had this great moment, where they snogged on stage:

I love the fact that Teryl's wearing a kilt ...
                                Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                Those pics aren't from the London Expo back at the end of May... I believe they were taken at the London Wolf convention he attended back in November of last year, right before the bad news about Carson's "departure" was confirmed. Phibi would know... I believe she was at the one in Germany the weekend right after it.
                                actually it was the Wolf SG-11 in November last year and Jersey is right, I was at the German version the weekend after the SG-11 in London.

they did something similar at our con, only Paul didn't have a saw but a power screwdriver *lol*

Spoiler:

if you want to see more pictures go to www.baby-turtles.de

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Weee! Post #200 *dances*
                                congrats

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X