X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
    ^ You are more than welcome to borrow it

lol...I amaze myself with my poetic ability sometimes

When you make the sig...might I snurch it??
    Yay! Thanks! And of course you can snurch ...

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    I just got back too...I've missed the gutter! Stupid life...but YAY! You should really try and come to Dallas! It would be too much fun!

There's ya a picture. Although I think I just posted it a couple of pages back...I've used up what I have downloaded into my album...need to put more!
    Boo for life getting in the way of the gutter ... Such silly things should never happen.

And yay! A Paul picture ... thank you, thank you ... Silly photobucket and it's back ups. I love the look on Paul's face there.

And now that I can finally post one

*phew* Did it just get really hot in here? *fans self*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

lol. He might...he just might

I am enjoying one of my last free days until the whirlwind of my senior year begins. I have a retreat this saturday and I am not looking forward to it. It's a lot of bonding stuff...you know, about flocking and togetherness

I have posted this before, but this is my fav Paul pic, so here it is again
      http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...lender/003.jpg
      Oh my heart is beating like mad. LOVE that picture, really.

And one with the deep blue eyes
      "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

HAHA! Of course!

*starts passing out standard issue flotation devices*

The S.S. Beckett is sinking into the gutter!
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          Yay! Thanks! And of course you can snurch ...

Boo for life getting in the way of the gutter ... Such silly things should never happen.

And yay! A Paul picture ... thank you, thank you ... Silly photobucket and it's back ups. I love the look on Paul's face there.

And now that I can finally post one

man thats where the heat wave thats hit my town came from

that kinda of heat i dont mind
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

HAHA! Of course!

yay!!! in that case...do we really need floatation devices??? It is the gutter.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by katrin View Post
              man thats where the heat wave thats hit my town came from

that kinda of heat i dont mind
              hehe ... Indeed. I don't mind basking in Paul's heat either ... Bring it on!

HAHA! Of course!

I'm surprised the S.S. Beckett hasn't already sunk permanently into the deepest spot in gutter.

lol ... forget the life jackets and just immerse ourselves in the gutter? Sounds like a plan to me.

*goes in searching of some "gun" pics*

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

hey..multiple guns, the one he is shooting, and his arms, lol

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

lol ... yay for Paul and his many guns

Comment

Sigh, I just smashed my toe going through boxes and sorting crap for my impending move to LA next week......I'm laid up for a bit now! Doh! Too much to do!

I need Mr. Doctor Man lol

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Ouch! Seems to be a bad week for a lot of people. I feel for ya, Jen. *hugs* The only bone I've ever broken was one of my pinky toes, and boy does it hurt when it swells and turns black and blue. We all need a sweet, Scottish doctor when that happens!

Comment

I've broken toes too, no fun. Luckily never a major bone.

But I have a high pain tolerance. I pass kidney stones sans medication and go back to work the next day. Its a redheaded thing I hear, both McGill U and U of Edinburgh have done studies on it. I am woman, hear me roar

Random pic

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

But they're shapped like Carson!
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

*Hugs floatation device*

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

lol. He might...he just might

I am enjoying one of my last free days until the whirlwind of my senior year begins. I have a retreat this saturday and I am not looking forward to it. It's a lot of bonding stuff...you know, about flocking and togetherness

I have posted this before, but this is my fav Paul pic, so here it is again
                              I agree...this is my all time fav pic of Paul...he photographs well in black and white. Well in all honesty can Paul take a bad picture? If so I haven't seen it.
                              PJumper42

Comment

well...I have to say, this isnt my fav

its from ADB: (which I still have NOT seen!)
                                I got it off of photobucket, so it's a little fuzzy
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X