Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    .:Oh! I think you meant motifs, hon. Two completely different things, but very similarly spelt. Gotta love the English language...

.:Once you decide what you'd like, send me a PM!
    Sorry I didn't check my dictionary to find the correct word.... Just wrote it

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
      Excellent and good idea
      .:=3

WOW having the Atlantis expedition patch would be cool.
      .:OMG I knooooooow! >w< And I meant right arm, by the way, not left. And yet I typed 'left' anyway.

I was thinking of having the eye of Ra tattooed on my wrist. I really like the design of it and having it on my wrist seemed a good place.
      .:Oooh, yes, the Eye of Ra is rather nice...

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Sorry I didn't check my dictionary to find the correct word.... Just wrote it
        .:Quite alright. To be very honest, the people in this thread who don't speak English as a first language, including yourself, have much, much better grammar and spelling skills than most of the North Americans I know. Very sad, but very true.

Comment

.:Quite alright. To be very honest, the people in this thread who don't speak English as a first language, including yourself, have much, much better grammar and spelling skills than most of the North Americans I know. Very sad, but very true.
          LOL that's interesting

Comment

@ Jersey13 (and of course all others, too):

Here are some more photos... http://downloads.scifinews.de/cat_1501_21.html

I have 12x zoom as well, even more with digital zoom... And we went to the first row on Paul's panels, but my pics are blurred (not all of them but some of them) and yours are so clear... Congrats (By the way, I have a Lumix, I love it...)
            Hey, cool, I have a Lumix too, a Panasonic DMC-FZ1... *sorry for offtopic*
            sigpic

Comment

LOL that's interesting
              .:Isn't it? Although, it does prove to be the epitome of frustrating sometimes. It makes me want to strangle said illiterate people...

.:...Of course, I could just be unusual in my adept use of the English language, written or spoken, but I don't think correctness is too much to ask from my fellow North Americans, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post

Hey, cool, I have a Lumix too, a Panasonic DMC-FZ1... *sorry for offtopic*
                Mine is FZ4

Comment

<snip>

*sorry for offtopic*
                  .: We don't tend to mind much, because we know the topic'll always return to Paul sooner or later, lol.

.:Besides, I think the last...oh...three pages or so are pretty off-topic.

.:See, what I think makes this thread different from a lot of the other threads is that this is more of a community centred around interests, rather than a community of interests.

.:A Lot of threads seem to work like this: "Yes, hello. We all like so-and-so. No, you can't really talk about that, sorry, because we're topic-Nazis. So, we're going to snark at you until you decide to conform. There we go. That's a good girl. Here're some pictures of pretty."

.:This thread works more like this: "Oh, hello there, I like Paul. Ooooh, you do too? Sweet! Look at these pics! Isn't he just darling? Hey, have you heard that Paul's going to that convention? Why, yes, I am going to that convention! Oh, you are too? And you? Oooh, let's meet up! Hey, look, it's a new Thunker! Hi there! Oh, that's a nice wallpaper you made! Here, have some screencaps. Look, he's topless! >w<" And then we get to know each other, and talk about everything, whilst retaining a friendly atmosphere and always returning to the topic that brought us all together.

.:...I like "our" way better.

Comment

@ Jersey13 (and of course all others, too):

Here are some more photos... http://downloads.scifinews.de/cat_1501_21.html
                    OMG! You actually have pictures of me on stage with him on scifinews.de?!?! *blushes* I'm so embarassed!

I still can't believe he told everyone that I was shaking and breathing hard. Toward the end there when he had his arm around my shoulder, he was telling me not to get so nervous and to look out at the crowd of people and smile. But to be perfectly honest, it wasn't really the crowd that was making me so shaky!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                      OMG! You actually have pictures of me on stage with him on scifinews.de?!?! *blushes* I'm so embarassed!

I still can't believe he told everyone that I was shaking and breathing hard. Toward the end there when he had his arm around my shoulder, he was telling me not to get so nervous and to look out at the crowd of people and smile. But to be perfectly honest, it wasn't really the crowd that was making me so shaky!
                      These are not my pictures, a friend of mine just sent me that link... I do not know the people that made these photos...

I can vividly imagine how you must have felt up there... oh my god, the crowd AND Pauly...
                      I found the photo sessions disturbing enough, Paul hugging everyone (me too, *squee*) and joking around... I would have died on that stage up there... you did really good.
                      sigpic

Comment

.:*snerk* Understandable! Proximity to a man like that could do that to just about anyone, methinks. Not to mention that he was speaking quietly into your ear...

.:HOTNESS + PROXIMITY + VOICE OF COMFORT= SEIZURE. =O

Comment

I think so, LOL!
                          The pics are great of you two

Comment

I found the photo sessions disturbing enough, Paul hugging everyone (me too, *squee*) and joking around... I would have died on that stage up there... you did really good.
                            His hug is the best thing of the world!!!!!!

Comment

His hug is the best thing of the world!!!!!!
                              .:Is it at all describable? How does he feel?

.:*wonders if that sounds strange*

Comment

.:Is it at all describable? How does he feel?

.:*wonders if that sounds strange*
                                I donno if it's strange or not.... But it's undescribable... His hands, his scent... Oh, his scent is really really "delicious" For me, the BIG moment was on Sunday night, when I could hug back him, and I didn't wanted to let him go...

Anyway, today it was all for me - I go to bed. But I'll be back tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X