No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shouts to empty space* Yoohoo! Where is everybody? Am I alone? Am I the last one? (Sorry, I couldn't resist )

I see a depression from being neglected coming along my way, abandonment issues you know. There is only one good way to fight it: PICCIES!

Rest in spoiler tags...
    Spoiler:

The 'Epiphany' pic for cshawzye, right?

Men at work

And a flattering smirk

I could go on for hours but alas I know there's a limit to the gorgeousness of pics. *sigh*
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      oh my, I love that pic! He looks as if he will burst into laughter any second *lol
      Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      Well, I think he looks more like he's horrified about something Rodney/John told him, kind of like *gulp*
      Hmm, interesting difference of opinion. I tend to agree with the "he's about to burst out laughing" look of the picture. But I can kinda see the other "gulp" kinda assessment too. Hmmm

The 'Epiphany' pic for cshawzye, right?
      YAY!! *hugs for posting the best hair pic EVER*

Great runs of pics twinchaosblade!!

How about a few more pics?

And I've totally fallen in love with this cap:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I happened to come across this picture from DragonCon and was wondering if that was a pack of smokes in his right pocket.

Hey, that's my photo. Specifically taken for this thread and posted with Paul's permission. Where did you find it?

It looks like Paul just has some bills folded in half in his pocket. I never saw him smoke at the convention nor did I see him with a pack or cigarette. Paul's a pretty athletic guy. Among other things, he's a former wrestling champion, he's done marathon running and was a personal athletic trainer. It would greatly surprise me if he did smoke.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thank you for your answer, watcher652.
          From PM's official site, I'm aware that he's a pretty athletic type. Yet I know of a few very athletic persons who smoke nonetheless, e.g. Jackie Chan. Never mind. I'm just such an extremely passionate non-smoker that the question was kinda gnawing at me. (My mom is chain-smoking, and that is honestly about the only thing I really despise of her characteristics. No offence, but to my mind ciggies stink and I got asthma from them because she virtually never stops.)

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          How about a few more pics?
          You have a very good taste too, cshawzye!
          Which ep is this first one from? Isn't Caldwell the unsharp guy? That would probably make it from 'Intruder' or 'The Siege'. Afterwards the look for Beckett changed. But I can't recall such a scene. *eyes season boxes critically*

Fine, my turn...

And a little priceless sequence to rejoice...
          Spoiler:

See ya!
          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

You have a very good taste too, cshawzye!
            Which ep is this first one from? Isn't Caldwell the unsharp guy? That would probably make it from 'Intruder' or 'The Siege'. Afterwards the look for Beckett changed. But I can't recall such a scene. *eyes season boxes critically*
            The episode of the first one is indeed "Intruder." From around the beginning. Right around the bit with Rodney that you have posted as the first picture of your run.

I absolutely love the last pic from your spoilered sequence! What a priceless facial expression.

Kinda like this one:

What determination!

Last edited by cshawzye; 20 May 2007, 08:57 PM.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Sorry for the double past, but I couldn't help myself. I was just now looking through the Sunday pictures on the main page. And wow, does Paul make medical gear look great.

Blown away by these two pictures:
              Spoiler:

You know, looking at the pictures again I think a lot of the emotion from Sunday is captured in them. Lovely pictures.

Comment

Wow, Gateworld has the Sunday pics? Thanks! *runs to check them*

Comment

Thank you for your answer, watcher652.
                  You're welcome. You didn't answer my question about where you found the photo. I hope it was from an earlier post on this thread.

This photo is never old. Good doggie!

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    Wow, Gateworld has the Sunday pics? Thanks! *runs to check them*
                    Yeah, they've got some great pics up. It's kinda funny/strange though. There are more pictures of the scenes (i'm not sure about putting this in spoilers, so just in case)
                    Spoiler:
                    between Weir and her date guy than anything else. They're great pictures but I was kind of hoping for more Carson and less Weir.

*shrugs* Just an observation.

Comment

lol great picture watcher652. I've never seen it before i love it
                      Im going to post a few pictures as im feeling a little depressed, im having trouble booking train tickets to london, for the convention. I need a Paul fix to keep me going.

I loved the scene with beckett and Zalenka in Allies. How nervous they were talking to the wraith and the little joke beckett done about flashing, i think it was.

I was looking at the Sunday pictures too and hoping to find more of carson.
                      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

For the person wondering if Paul smokes, nope he definately does not!

And....

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone going to the conventions in London and Germany, we'll be lucky enough to get our hands on the very first copies of the 'See Grace Fly' DVD!!!!!! The DVD is ONLY available at the conventions at the moment until they get a distributor (which could take some time) and there are limited stocks right now. I think its going to be around £15 (and you can get it signed!!). So far the extras on the DVD that I know of are a 'making of', a commentary by Paul, Gina Charelli (Grace) and Pete McCormack (writer & director), and an interview with Paul about the film.

WOHOO!! I've been wanting this DVD for 3-4 YEARS!!!!!! I cant wait!!!

***doing the happy dance***

Comment

YAY! Its about time! And even though I won't be at the Expo, here are a few SGF caps to celebrate!!!!

More in spoilers, its alot
                          Spoiler:

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            You're welcome. You didn't answer my question about where you found the photo. I hope it was from an earlier post on this thread.
                            [snip...]
                            Have you checked your PMs? I sent one to you even before posting in here. But never mind. It was from your post and I just used it to ask this one question. (But the pic is hilarious nonetheless!)

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                            Sorry for the double past, but I couldn't help myself. I was just now looking through the Sunday pictures on the main page. And wow, does Paul make medical gear look great.

Blown away by these two pictures:
                            Spoiler:

You know, looking at the pictures again I think a lot of the emotion from Sunday is captured in them. Lovely pictures.
                            True, he makes medical gear look wonderful, but I have to admit that I really DON'T like the medical gear he wears in 'Sunday'. I rather liked the outfit from 'Long Goodbye' when he was operating on Ronon.
                            Spoiler:

And although that wasn't exactly in full gear, he looked absolutely adorable in 'Coup d'État' or (even less in scrubs) in 'Poisoning the Well'.
                            Spoiler:

These ones simply wouldn't want to remain in spoiler tags...

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                            Im going to post a few pictures as im feeling a little depressed, im having trouble booking train tickets to london, for the convention. I need a Paul fix to keep me going.
                            Sorry to hear you have trouble booking your tickets. I hope everything goes well though and you get your chance to meet Paul McGillion!

Have an especially sweet picture of him to lighten your mood...

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                            For the person wondering if Paul smokes, nope he definately does not!

And....

For anyone going to the conventions in London and Germany, we'll be lucky enough to get our hands on the very first copies of the 'See Grace Fly' DVD!!!!!! [snip...]
                            ***doing the happy dance***
                            Thank you for your answer, TJuk!

And that's indeed fantastic news about the DVD. *mental note to bye one in Bonn* and *joins TJuk in happy dance*

I think you've now all come to fear my lengthy posts, innit?
                            Let's bribe you with a last pair of pics then...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post

For anyone going to the conventions in London and Germany, we'll be lucky enough to get our hands on the very first copies of the 'See Grace Fly' DVD!!!!!! The DVD is ONLY available at the conventions at the moment until they get a distributor (which could take some time) and there are limited stocks right now. I think its going to be around £15 (and you can get it signed!!). So far the extras on the DVD that I know of are a 'making of', a commentary by Paul, Gina Charelli (Grace) and Pete McCormack (writer & director), and an interview with Paul about the film.
                              WOO HOO!!!!!

*joins TJuk in the happy dance*

Comment

True, he makes medical gear look wonderful, but I have to admit that I really DON'T like the medical gear he wears in 'Sunday'. I rather liked the outfit from 'Long Goodbye' when he was operating on Ronon.
                                Spoiler:

And although that wasn't exactly in full gear, he looked absolutely adorable in 'Coup d'État' or (even less in scrubs) in 'Poisoning the Well'.
                                Spoiler:

Ooo, yeah. Great examples of the medical gear that Paul has beautified.

This has always been my favourite of the kind of medical gear pictures:

That's great about the See Grace Fly dvds! Awesome news.

Comment

Working...
                                X