• Show
Clear All

OMG, where are you people???

Comment

OMG, everyone faded away.......

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        No, not really but it is the weekend (wow, it does sound strange in English). Everyone else is probably doing real life stuff;-)
        sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
        Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Hey guys, not on for long but a quick update on some of the media.

Front page of the business section of the Vancouver Sun, great photo of the "Save Carson" butt shot!

Page three of the paper 24 Hours

Page A10 of the Vancouver Provence, lovely shot of Paul

Full profile on CityTV in the evening, small clip on breakfast tv

Segment on CBC, national news, not just local BC CBC

Live 8-10 minute interview on CBC Radio One (national)

Taped interview for CBC Radio

Interview and photo shoot with United Press International

Possible upcoming slot on Urban Rush

Georgia Straight interview

We will eventually be scanning articles and of course are receiving copies of all the radio and tv, but it may take a few days through the media service so if anyone has a taped copy please PM TJUK, me or Anise 76. That way we can get it up faster for everyone.

A lot of activities left for this weekend.....updates to follow. Way to be such great fans. And yes watcher, we had more like 80-100 participants.
          wow, way to go you guys! it's on gateworld now as well

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

no, I'm back now I just came back home. was on a concert yesterday. "my" boys had a gig

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

That's cool. I am on holiday from now...

Comment

That's cool. I am on holiday from now...
                you are a happy camper

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

This thread has been SOOO quiet, and with the rally it should be BURSTING!

I have alot to do, but a pic to bump the thread and get the ball rolling......

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/jenner8675309/Paul/w2_sc_h_5816.jpg[/IMG]
                    It's because I was in Houston for three days. Everyone went into mourning. HAHA! Jk guys! But I am back now! Lets get this party started!!!

Here's a bo-ta-ta shot!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

People who were at said rally should be doing their bit, but they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        People who were at said rally should be doing their bit, but they're not.
                        I'm still in Canada working on some stuff for the event! You'll get my personal photos later and official ones soon. We are all here working hard for Paul. I'll be back in the States late tomorrow night. Then I can start to contribute heavily again.

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Yeah, where the heck is everybody?? I was stuck in traffic and 400 miles from home for most of the weekend and just got back ... what's everyone else's excuse?

I'm loving the clips on YouTube and the news story links ... the rally looks FANTASTIC! I so wish I could have been there.

So ... are we having a party here, or what?

Comment

ok I'm might jump in here...being unfaithful to my other guys Carson's the guy I'd love to get stuck on a deserted Island with (purely for survival of course )
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              ok I'm might jump in here...being unfaithful to my other guys Carson's the guy I'd love to get stuck on a deserted Island with (purely for survival of course )
                              It is a though job but someone's got to do it! I would glady be up for that job!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                                It is a though job but someone's got to do it! I would glady be up for that job!
                                lol but just think...he can fish & get food, and if you fall and 'accidentally' hurt yourself, he nurse you back to health (lol I certainly like that terminology better than just fix you)
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X