Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    imagine the children!! in the Sims 2, kids inherit parent traits (lol)...
    Does the pets expansion include turtles?
    sigpic
    by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
      No problems! I like to share these strange and amusing pictures I get in my head
      glad you do

Originally posted by JennyJ
      We all love the hair LOL
      hm.. I don't like the long hair... *steps out of the group*

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      getting excited for the party? I am!!!
      oh yes
      i've made a bit for each day

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        hm.. I don't like the long hair... *steps out of the group*
        On the positive side though it is very grabable....
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
          The address needs to go. It's not appropriate on a public forum like this and it's not fair to the actor either if it really is his address and phone number. I know if I was in his place I wouldn't want to see something like that on a site.
          Yeah, sorry guys. It was a bad idea, even if I did get it off a public site to begin with.

Edit: 200 posts! Yay!

Comment

YUM to those pics, Jenner!! that hair....it somehow...attracts me... LOL...

sorry for going AWOL, but there was uni and Sims 2...haha...incidentally, anyone know where I can get a Carson or Paul Sim?
            I could probably make you one with the Sims II Body Shop...I'm pretty good at stuff like that...

And...yes...the long hair is delicious, indeed...

Comment

On the positive side though it is very grabable....
              yes, always look at the positive sides *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                yes, always look at the positive sides *lol
                I just like the fact that there's more to run your fingers through.

And it's very pretty, but that's already been said.

Comment

...You guys aren't all incredibly angry at me, are you?

*experiences moment of insecurity*

I don't want to be hated on a thread that I love so much because of one thoughtless post...

Comment

*posts picture to get Paul off page two*

Comment

Now I have a vision of Rodney running around Carson's apartment with all these turtles latched on to him shouting 'get them off me! get them off me!' I have a feeling he isn't so good with bitey animals.
                      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be perfect! Great idea!!!!!

YUM to those pics, Jenner!! that hair....it somehow...attracts me... LOL...
                      Thanks, I have a few new caps to debut, but I think I'll hold off til the party.

And YES I am ready (almost). Few things left to do but I almost have the scavenger hunt done.....(hehehehehehe).

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                      ...You guys aren't all incredibly angry at me, are you?

*experiences moment of insecurity*

I don't want to be hated on a thread that I love so much because of one thoughtless post...
                      I certainly don't hate you. It was a mistake and its been resolved, so we move on. We are all adults (or almost for some of the youngin's ) on the thread so we can all move forward. Lets not speak of it again.

Paul pic cause now ALLL I can think about is Fedcon....LOL

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

On Thursday March 1st, at 6pm GMT/1pm EST/10am PST www.the-gateroom.com , in conjunction with www.savecarsonbeckett.com , www.stargate-project.de and www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com is releasing an EXCLUSIVE new, full length interview with Paul McGillion!

In this interview, he discusses leaving SGA, his role in "A Dog's Breakfast" and how life is treating him in LA! The interview in full (English version) will be available at The Gateroom, with Stargate Project hosting the German version, and Stargate Solutions running an xtensive article. SaveCarsonBeckett.com will have an EXCLUSIVE audio message from Paul to his fans released at the same time, so don't miss out!
                        Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Originally posted by Anise76 View Post
                          On Thursday March 1st, at 6pm GMT/1pm EST/10am PST www.the-gateroom.com , in conjunction with www.savecarsonbeckett.com , www.stargate-project.de and www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com is releasing an EXCLUSIVE new, full length interview with Paul McGillion!

In this interview, he discusses leaving SGA, his role in "A Dog's Breakfast" and how life is treating him in LA! The interview in full (English version) will be available at The Gateroom, with Stargate Project hosting the German version, and Stargate Solutions running an xtensive article. SaveCarsonBeckett.com will have an EXCLUSIVE audio message from Paul to his fans released at the same time, so don't miss out!
                          We are all so excited about this.....

*still sad he moved to LA though*

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            Few things left to do but I almost have the scavenger hunt done.....(hehehehehehe).
                            I don't understand how this scavenger hunt's going to be set up.

I certainly don't hate you. It was a mistake and its been resolved, so we move on. We are all adults (or almost for some of the youngin's ) on the thread so we can all move forward. Lets not speak of it again.

Oh, and lol at "youngins." xD

What age do you see as being a youngin?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                              I don't understand how this scavenger hunt's going to be set up.

Oh, and lol at "youngins." xD

What age do you see as being a youngin?
                              I'll explain it all the day before it happens and then on Sunday I'll post the stuff......

Youngin' - under 18 I guess, but under 23 is pretty young to me too, LOL

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                I'll explain it all the day before it happens and then on Sunday I'll post the stuff......

Youngin' - under 18 I guess, but under 23 is pretty young to me too, LOL
                                xD

Oooh! Should I make a bekilted Paul wallpaper for tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X