X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    i so do love him in this shirt...

and i agree.. i just hope, he will have an scottish accent too *lol*

may our transmatter beams cross again.. (i just crack up every time i hear that line *lol*)
    And when she calls him "...my golden stranger"! I almost DIED laughing!

One more ... this time as Ryan ... God, he's cute in this film! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
      And when she calls him "...my golden stranger"! I almost DIED laughing!

One more ... this time as Ryan ... God, he's cute in this film! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

yeah, i'm right there with you another movie i wanna see *lol*

i like the scene with the "KARAOKE!!" as well.. and paul as a christmas tree... it's just great *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Thought you guys might like this...I saw a person have it on their site and just had to get a wee turtle.
        Gil Grissom: Hey Doc, tell me something I don't know.
        Dr. Al Robbins: When I was in fourth grade, I dropped karate because some kid half my size made me cry.
        CSI

"What?"

"I think I feel something...It could be lunch related."

Comment

I love those ADB pictures!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norwegian87 View Post

Thought you guys might like this...I saw a person have it on their site and just had to get a wee turtle.
            Cute turtle!!! Thanks

Comment

Your welcome.
              Gil Grissom: Hey Doc, tell me something I don't know.
              Dr. Al Robbins: When I was in fourth grade, I dropped karate because some kid half my size made me cry.
              CSI

"What?"

"I think I feel something...It could be lunch related."

Comment

Hehehe! I finally made it home again. This means infinite internet access and tons of pics. I will post them bit by bit over the next few hours. The weekend was good for one thing though, I finally managed to compose myself and stop crying every time I think about Beckett. Hopefully I can now redirect my energy full time to writing letters and eMails...

And since today is the last day of our wake, I decided to put on something very personal as the first poem today (yes, there'll be at least one more).
                I wrote the following poem/sonnet myself in memory of a very dear friend who died a few years ago. So consider yourselves special because I haven't published it anywhere before.

Praised one, thou art in all my dreams
                Thou knowst my deep most secret need
                Thine eyes are pure as sun’s own beams
                That bless the shining flowers on the mead
                Like that of a nymph appears thy face
                Which leads me to insanity
                Thy movements are of angel’s grace
                With wings that touch eternity
                O would thy sacret smile had more than once
                Rejoyced the world and me
                I bid God grant thee yet another chance
                And our love will always be
                I wake with a sigh each day anew
                And realize my dream has not come true.

xxxxxxxxJudith Wesky
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Norwegian87 View Post

Aww, thanks for the fun. Cute little turtle.

Comment

Just thought that I would remind everyone that today is the day that Scifi is having a Stargate Atlantis marathon (season 1). I had completely forgot until I stumbled on it.

Comment

I wish I could be in the USA.....

Comment

I have quite a few ideas/suggestions/theories as to what might happen if ever they 'hopefully' bring him back:

- The line that struck me most from Joe Mallozzi's poem was

'Receive a grand gift from an all-seeing shaman'

Perhaps this is a hint for the other expedition members to encounter a poerful and mighty god-like being, who they help. Sensing their desperate grief for their loss, this being returns Carson's soul from heaven and restores his body as a repayment for the Lantian's assistance.

- Later in season 4 the expedition members finally realize that Carson's replacement 'Dr Kellar' is really a disguised ancient who was sent by her race to evaluate the new inhabitants of Atlantis in order to decide whether they would allow them to stay there. Now while Dr Kellar gathers her information by actually living with them, studying what they do, how they behave and treat other people in both their own society and also other civilisations, these ancients kidnapped Carson in the instant of his death, put him into a stasis and start to read out all his memories to also gather an inside look at the human's life, culture, behaviour and attitude for their evaluation.
                        Once the expedition members find out who Dr Keller really is, the ancients are already almost done with their evaluation and come to the conclusion that the new inhabitants are absolutely worth staying and inheriting the ancient's city. They inform the expedition members that Carson's kind soul has been a wonderful advocate for their reputation as well as most of the team's behaviour and missions. Afterwards Dr Keller returns to her people and they return Beckett alive and kicking.

- The last idea for now is not my favourite one but one I would jump at if nothing else was possible:
                        Rodney misses his friend so much is so guilt stricken and heartbroken at Carson's death that he creates an interacting CarsonHologram based on everything McKay knows about Beckett. This Hologram he installs in his lab and his personal quarters so he can still talk to and see Carson on a regular basis to ease his pain. One day John walks absentmindedly into the lab and doesn't believe his ears when he hears Beckett's voice, casually chatting with McKay. John and the others finally come to the conclusion that Rodney's building a CarsonHologram is not particularly healthy for his psyche but they also feel the urge to keep Beckett somehow alive and decide to keep the Hologram running, so everybody can have a talk with their lost friend when they feel like it.
                        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belamel View Post
                          Just thought that I would remind everyone that today is the day that Scifi is having a Stargate Atlantis marathon (season 1). I had completely forgot until I stumbled on it.
                          Thanks for reminding me!!! AHHHH, I had forgot! I flipped to SciFI and its a CARSON scene:

Ford: You just can't stop talking can you?
                          Beckett: You're a nice young lad until you're put in charge, then you become a cheeky luttle bugger!

I love it when Carson helps save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            I wish I could be in the USA.....
                            i rather stick to my dvds at least there're no commercials in the eps

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

i just added a few more pics to my page... a friend of mine finally came around with her pics from the convention..

so, off you go, and have fun!

www.baby-turtles.de

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

ahhhh he looks so good doesn't he... love your website, phibi.

twinchaosblade, interesting ideas. I wouldn't mind seeing either of them (though I do prefer #1 )

Comment

Working...
                                X