No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK you know how we thought 84 caps was momentous? forget that!!! 205 Sunday caps!! when ... caz wakes up later...caz gone into back up mode...sleep 3:30am ...

I will post in a few hours.

Comment

Well folks...I've barely written any fic for a year, but Sunday has actually inspired me to write a fic to sort it all out.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*leaves tissues in forum*
        hugs for everyone!.i got a text in the middle of class from my friend who watched it and she was in tears.....i cant wait to see the ep but i kinda dont want to...if you catch my drift...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )
        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )
        (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

*sends hugs to the PM crowd*

Comment

Hey all.

What a sad, sad day. I haven't even seen the episode and I'm already crying! Just from reading some reactions and looking over the different threads ... Anyway, I'm really not in a mood to talk about things so I just wanted to send out *hugs* to everyone (cause I know I could use a couple today)

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Pointless. Pointless. Pointless. Its was ego-flexing on Gero's part. And for what? You can't even use sweeps as an excuse!

I feel ill, and its not lunch-related:

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I love all of these "Save Carson and Elizabeth: The Heart and Soul of Atlantis" banners. It does my aching heart good to see all of the support Out of curiosity, is there a site up yet for saving Elizabeth, I've seen the wonderful one for Beckett.

-Stef
                Last edited by Stef; 16 January 2007, 10:00 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Calling All Beckett Fans

If You've Seen Sunday Or Know What Happens, Please Vote In The Link In My Sig!
                  sigpic

Comment

@Stef: You're right. All those banners are giving hope. Hope to get two very important and beloved characters back to Atlantis.
                    Perhaps TPTB will finally realize what massive mistake they made.

Comment

So I'm here at work, and no one else is here, which means I get to pick the music for the CD player ...

Guess what I chose? Five discs of Celtic music ... one bagpipes. Appropriate for my day of mourning, I think.

Hopefully none of the customers will care (or notice).

Comment

Ken Cuperus talks about Paul in his new interview

beware of SPOILERS!

http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...on=show&ID=379
                        sigpic

Comment

They have pics up on the Sunday Episode thread now.. I'm crying again... I hate this so much

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Ok that Ken C. interview

Spoiler:
                            when he talks about the spoiler of Vengeance: Michael's latest science project means a world of hurt to our team.

I wonder if Michael cloned Carson.... Ok maybe not, but I would like to think PM is back..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I've already posted a few seething lines to the episode thread but I wanted to share with some Paul lovers how sad I'll be not seeing the beloved Dr Beckett any more. Stupid, stupid, stupid TPTB, can't say that enough.

I'm angry and baffled at such a cheap move.

Can I join a group hug of mourning?

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

From the Ken Cuperus interview, no spoilers:

SG-P: Are you looking up what the fans think about your (or other episodes) on the internet?
                                KC: Absolutely. The fans are the most passionate people...it would be foolish not to listen to what they have to say...even if their opinions are often more mean-spirited than they could be. Do they really think we make bad decisions on purpose?

Does this mean they're finally admitting they made a mistake?
                                Mice
                                Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Working...
                                X