X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

edit#2: Found the big one! YAY! Beware!
    Spoiler:

edit#3: Really beware! It's very big...VERY!
    Sweeeet

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Time for all of us to get some booty! Cason booty!

Ahhh! Just like I like him...dirty.

*sigh!* SADNESS! No more tubby time with Carson! I hope they don't expect me to move out of his shower! It's mine! I got first dibs! He'll be back I know it! It's all a bad dream! A very very bad dream!!!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thats season two, we do that tomorrow!

LOL, eh I skipped forward a few days....we'll allow it, esp for some of that action

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I just read from one of my groups of someone that posted what happen on the ep...
          Spoiler:
          Rodney is going to go to Scotland to tell Carsons mom and then On the Final scene: Rodney and Carson are out on one of the big piers on Atlantis.
          Carson asks Rodney, "How'd it go back on earth?"
          Short discussion between Rodney and Carson ensues -- Rodney admits
          Carson was the best friend he ever had. Carson absolves Rodney of not
          going fishing with him and tells Rodney to take care of himself. Then
          Carson fades away.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I know it's S2 day tomorrow! But I need the bootyliciousness. I can't believe I just said that. I'm slowly sinking further and further into a state of depression.

What's sad is that's the only cap I have that I know is from S2...I have no idea what my other caps are from. I just know I have em.

Comment

I smell a Jedi...

lol..

season 1 pic

Spoiler:

Just a reminder that this is Day 1 of the festivities...Season 1 Memoirs day. Graphics, caps, whatever else you deem thunk worthy!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                I just read from one of my groups of someone that posted what happen on the ep...
                Spoiler:
                Rodney is going to go to Scotland to tell Carsons mom and then On the Final scene: Rodney and Carson are out on one of the big piers on Atlantis.
                Carson fades away.
                DON'T TELL ME THAT! I'm not ready to cry yet...I think I'm gonna cry...and for real this time!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Carson fades away.
                  thanks (edit: the frown if for what happened, not you!)

(still waiting....I wish the ep would get here.....grrr)

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Ohhhh .... I'm getting very sad again ... found an MP3 sample of an old Scottish song that's been rolling around in my head all night.

Will ye no' come back again?

"Will ye no' come back again?
                    Will ye no' come back again?
                    Better lo'ed ye canna be.
                    Will ye no' come back again?"

WAHHHH!!!

Spoiler:
                    Don't know if it's Season 1 or not, but ...

GAHhhh. Those eyes.

Comment

I've been trying to go to bed for the last hour.. but I can't stop being sad...

Ok I'm going to calm down and breath and try to go to bed.. hopefully good dreams

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        I know it's S2 day tomorrow! But I need the bootyliciousness. I can't believe I just said that. I'm slowly sinking further and further into a state of depression.

What's sad is that's the only cap I have that I know is from S2...I have no idea what my other caps are from. I just know I have em.
                        LMAO, hilarious. What a sad group of gals (and some guys too) we are.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww, now I have destiney's child in my head. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I should be going to bed. This is all so sad. I don't think I can stand to be around much more. I hope to see the epi tomorrow.

Comment

I've been trying to go to bed for the last hour.. but I can't stop being sad...

Ok I'm going to calm down and breath and try to go to bed.. hopefully good dreams
                            I think I'll be up all night. I really do.

Ok, happy thoughts:

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Now my greatest fear has finally come true...!

Not that it hit me totally out of the blue, all of us had literally months 'to get used to it'. It still had me on my knees crying, shaking in despair at the loss.

How could they ever do that?! How in hell could they ever dare do that to us?! I've only read minor spoilers so far, just to be sure that *it* did really happen and I won't see the ep in a long while, but the way he was treated by the others made this horrible event even more terrible. No matter how much they regret it, they still failed him as friends in a way.

And don't even get me started about the producers and writers... You can insert any well aimed and ill willed rant at this point!

But now on topic: our wake

"Since one hour ago there is one more thing [Seit einer Stunde ist um ein Ding mehr]
                              on earth. One more wreath." [auf Erden. Mehr um einen Kranz.]
                              Rainer Maria Rilke

The following pic is from 'The Eye'. I loved the scene where McKay says to Beckett, "Just in time to see how this ends." (felt it was kind of fitting here, I feel pretty much as beat up, BTW)
                              Spoiler:

Then I'd like to add a few caps from Poisoning the Well. (they catch my mood at the moment quite accurately)
                              Spoiler:

*still rocked by relentless sob attacks*

I'll join the wake again as soon as I'm back from work... (I can't imagine how I'm supposed to face my boss, I'm completely up in tears.)
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

ohh everyone, thanks for the pics and the quotes. I have to put two diff smileys.

Rising cap

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X