Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    And it is almost 4AM here as well. Time for me to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow. UGH! I don't wanna! It's ucky outside. Perfect sleeping weather! But I must. Good night everyone!
    Nite nite!!
    Here the sun is shining....

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      Like I am? Hahahaha. At my last job (professional baseball team!) they all assumed I did graphic design and I had never touched a program. I barely made it through those large projects and had to teach myself what tiny bit I know. I wish I could create a banner like Leighanner and Caz.

I have three very special things, plus load of caps and stuff. I wanted to make a video, but I have a feeling I'll want to use clips from Sunday, so I'll hold off for awhile.

For now, I think I should sleep.....

(Ok it took three attempts to post this, I do need to go to bed)
      That's a nice pic of Carson
      And nite nite to you as well!!! I go to work in some hours....

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        Man. He looks like I feel! So peaceful.
        I think it's more concentrating.....

Comment

ok ive watched the DH interview THREE TIMES and something happens right before the part about 'Sunday'..i think its a sign that i wont watch even though i know what he is going to say.

Comment

I still can't watch it, but I read the transcripts that people have so kindly done. I'll be watching "Sunday", and then redoubling my efforts to Save Carson Beckett!
            Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Good morning everyone from Dallas...ok, I have to vent here b/c I am really upset with what has happen to SGA and SciFi series period.

How is it every time I find a great SciFi show to start watching somewhere down the line the writers or the big wigs screw with it. I was a fan of Farscape...well b/c of production cost they stopped producing the show. I was a fan of Andromeda until the writers got changed around and it affected the storylines. Now I'm seeing the same thing with SGA - only with dropping really talented people. First Rainbow Sun got written out, leaving a lot of fans wondering what happened to his character. The writers kind of left his character up in the air and fans scratching their heads. Paul McGillion's character...on shaky ground...may or may not return...and yet the bosses of SGA finally got around to adding him to the main cast listing, even though he should have been on that list in the first place. And now his character Dr. Beckett is being replaced by another doctor character. If that's not bad enought Torri Higginson has been demoted to a recurring character. I enjoy David Nykl's role...are they gonna can or demote him next?

If it wasn't for public/fan support these writers and big wigs would not have a hit show to write or produce for. To the writers...leave the formula alone. If you have a main cast that works that the public responds to don't screw with it.

It would not surprise me one bit if SGA's ratings really took a dip downwards. Hopefully all the pressure won't be on David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan to save the show - you need to have a strong foundation when it comes to a great cast. One by one it seems the people at SGA are just picking apart what was once a great cast of actors. In some cases like Andromeda, the writers make drastic changes to the storyline and end up upsetting the fans.

To the bosses of SGA and all other SciFi series...you want fan devotion stop screwing up a good thing. If you show scores better ratings on a Friday night you don't move it to Sunday. You have a main cast that receives positive public feedback leave the team alone. Writers need to stick with what works and stop experimenting with storylines that make absolutely no sense to the fans.

Sorry but I had to get that off my brain it was really bothering me.

Thanks and have a great day everyone.
              PJumper42

Comment

*mooches about*

I needed to feel better lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  *mooches about*

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...t/000c6e2w.jpg

I needed to feel better lol.
                  (((((((((((((hair hug))))))))))))))))))))
                  Spoiler:

it sucks..it really does..
                  Spoiler:
                  its kinda like having met him (no words in the english (or irish ) language can describe how nice he is)its like they are not just killiong carson off but paul aswell...they have made a huge mistake doin this..but im crossing fingers that he'll come back..
                  how does ascended carson sound??
                  Caz-click to cheer you up-
                  Spoiler:
                  and maybe come back the same way daniel did???

Comment

teknial...that is a veeery nice thought not sure if I want a Scottish flag to be on hand or not...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      teknial...that is a veeery nice thought not sure if I want a Scottish flag to be on hand or not...
                      Of course you'd be on hand with said flag if needed

Comment

ok why did I just get an image of nekkid Carson crying lol...

Comment

cos you went to that place!!!hahahahahaha

Comment

my "happy" place?

Comment

your 'very happy place!!'..where the hair is its pointiest and the brogue is strong

Comment

pointy sideburns... I love 'em. *wonders what made Paul choose that*

Comment

Working...
                                X