No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its 1.30am and I really should be in bed, but I'm too bloody wound up and upset by this. The only saving grace reading the DH transcript where he talks about Carson's
    Spoiler:
    DEATH...so much for disappearence...yeah...sure...you bet'cha
    is he also seems optimisitc (or is that just me) he would make a return. So maybe...just MAYBE...the 'SaveCarson' campaign is having some kind of effect??? So come on girls, support the cause, get writing lots of letters, harressing TPTB and genre mags over email, donating for a Vareity Ad (like the 'SaveDaniel' peps) and more!!!!! SAVE CARSON...AND his wee baby turtles!!!!! And if you cant afford the stamps, goto the SaveCarson website and submit them (and get your friends to do the same) and someone will post them for you!

P.s. I saw the 'special' kilt picture, someone needs to teach the man how to pick things up without 'flashing'. OMFG....***passes out laughing***

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
      Its 1.30am and I really should be in bed, but I'm too bloody wound up and upset by this. The only saving grace reading the DH transcript where he talks about Carson's
      Spoiler:
      DEATH...so much for disappearence...yeah...sure...you bet'cha
      is he also seems optimisitc (or is that just me) he would make a return. So maybe...just MAYBE...the 'SaveCarson' campaign is having some kind of effect??? So come on girls, support the cause, get writing lots of letters, harressing TPTB and genre mags over email, donating for a Vareity Ad (like the 'SaveDaniel' peps) and more!!!!! SAVE CARSON...AND his wee baby turtles!!!!! And if you cant afford the stamps, goto the SaveCarson website and submit them (and get your friends to do the same) and someone will post them for you!

P.s. I saw the 'special' kilt picture, someone needs to teach the man how to pick things up without 'flashing'. OMFG....***passes out laughing***
      Yeah, I think they got the message. Though I didn't think that David sounded any more hopeful than in his GW interview. *lol* Anyway, he doesn't seem to know what they've planned (or whether they're flailing around in their headquarters right now, shaken by the fan reactions... but I don't think so).

After the episode tomorrow, the internet won't only be on fire... it will explode into their faces.
      sigpic

Comment

Me too, but I havent prepped enough. I have to get working........

But wait till day 4, I'll have something that will make many of you happy. Its a secret though......

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

remember...wakes are a time of celebration and thunking...

can we count my caps as the

Spoiler:
          "funeral"...? lmao thereafter we can mourn but mourn with really really hot pics...
          Last edited by HyperCaz; 14 January 2007, 04:48 PM. Reason: i really should start spoiler tagging

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            remember...wakes are a time of celebration and thunking...

can we count my caps as the

Spoiler:
            "funeral"...? lmao thereafter we can mourn but mourn with really really hot pics...
            Well being Irish and Scottish I know how to throw down at a wake

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Some photos to thunk.

You know, I kinda feel like this.

Last edited by watcher652; 14 January 2007, 06:39 PM.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                You know, I kinda feel like this.

Yup ... I think that about sums it up.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Hi. If I wasn't already depressed, I am now. I think I'm clinically depressed. Goodbye now.

*jumps from the top of the tread*

REWIND:

What was this mess about looking up a kilt?
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Grasping at straws for hope:

Spoiler:

Joe Flannagin:

Basically, it will be like a 'soft' reset on a ton of issues."

In the episode, Earth detects that the Replicators of the Pegasus Galaxy are building a fleet of ships, and launches a preemptive attack against them.

"It's so tough to talk about it without going into specifics, but essentially it opens up so may other avenues in terms of storytelling. The writers have found a clever way to take Atlantis down an entirely new creative path as well as bring a fresh tone to the programme, while at the same time keeping true to the classic elements already established.

"How's that for being totally ambiguous?" the actor laughed. "Let's just say that it sparks off a big adventure. It's all under the guise of what's happened before, which is Atlantis is being attacked, but in fact that will prove not to be the essence of this story."

Maybe the writers made this reset button in case it all goes to hell in a handbag? Is this why DH was optomistic about Beckett coming back? May all this, or this season was all in someone's head due to the replicators????

Just still trying to be hopeful.

Leighanners- we'll catch you up with the kilt. Hehehehehe.

Wake starts tonight!

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Gosh you posted many posts
                      The picture of the man in kilt is really 'interesting' hahahaha
                      But everytime I think about the tonight's episode, I am gonna be more sad and sad

Comment

I'm blowing off some very much needed steam. What I say isn't really spoilery, but I put it behind spoilers just incase some people don't want to read it. It kinda goes in and out of topic. Sorry.

Spoiler:
                        I just want to know what the flipping **self censored: insert four letter word here** the flipping PTB think they're doing to MY show! Or...our show. First I'm losing my favorite doctor. They're throwing in Carter. And now Tori's being reduced to reoccuring? What gives?!?! I want my Beckett! Not to die. Not to disappear. Not to be anything but where he's supposed to be. In his shower! I mean on SGA. I mean hello! He's only the hottest Scottish doc in two galaxies!!!! Yeah not just one...TWO! How many people can say that?!?! Didn't think so. I don't want him being replaced with some hussy! And great! Joe said the show is getting a "soft" reset or whatever bull crap that is. If it means losing my favorite character and semi-losing another one with it and gaining one that nobody seems to want, then I don't think I want it. I want my Beckett! This is so freaking unfair. I don't like any of this. What am I supposed to do? Can you thunk for a ghost?

I'm ready to jump from the top of the thread again...where's those kilt pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          Gosh you posted many posts
                          The picture of the man in kilt is really 'interesting' hahahaha
                          But everytime I think about the tonight's episode, I am gonna be more sad and sad
                          I just watched The Ark. It was good. One of the better eps this season. And to see Carson was so nice. Be still my heart. Since it's one of the last freaking times I'm gonna! ERRRRRRRR!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            I just watched The Ark. It was good. One of the better eps this season. And to see Carson was so nice. Be still my heart. Since it's one of the last freaking times I'm gonna! ERRRRRRRR!
                            Yeah, I feel the same. I just can't believe they're gonna kill him.... No... What if we could get in TV and save him??? HAHA

Comment

can the wake wait until I've got the caps on Sunday posted? lol

Jenny, that's what fanfiction is for...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                can the wake wait until I've got the caps on Sunday posted? lol

Jenny, that's what fanfiction is for...
                                Yeah I know.... I've written something like 'what would happen if I could do time travelling'... (actually I don't call my stuff 'fanfictions'.... I take them too seriously) But now I am not in writing mood

Comment

Working...
                                X