Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    *wonders if Paul has more time for dating atm...*
    Definitely He deserves some happiness.....

Comment

I DEFINATELY think it wasn't the reason Paul left, come on he'd be NUTS to do that no matter how good the project was not to mention he was contracted to SGA, which would have prevented it. I find it interesting that there is not mention of Paul, that kinda worries me a little, we'll have to wait and see and assume our pretzel positions!!

I want Carson back where he belongs though...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=733

This may be really good for Paul!!!!!

David said recently in an article:

Q: Your chemistry with Paul McGillion is well noted. How can we look forward to this being exploited in the film?

A: There is nothing I enjoy more than making McGillion's life misery, this was the perfect venue for that! As I said earlier, I was determined to write him into this thing in some way shape or form and so I really went out there with the role(s). I had so much fun turning him into my own Peter Sellers! There's nothing like exploiting McGillion, it would have been great, even if we didn't have tape in the camera!

(from Film Ick)

so maybe DH will use Paul if given the chance????
        Fingers and toes crossed...this may be Paul's new role. That would rock. Talent like his should not be wasted...he needs to be on TV or the big screen. But hey that's just my opinion.
        PJumper42

Comment

Ahh, I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard the news of David's new series! I'm rather excited for him. And I think it would be great to see Paul have a real starring role in the series (assuming that's what he'd get) ... Although I agree with a lot of people that I'd much rather have Carson! Although yes if it's a choice between Paul or no Paul I'm gonna go with Paul everytime!

Congrats on the 700 posts leighanners, here's to 700 more ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Hello, read it just at this moment. What a great news. And I really hope, that Paul will be on "Starcrossed". That would be really great.
            But I don't think that "Starcrossed" was the reason for Paul to leave Atlantis. He could do both at the same time and all what was said until now, shows, that it wasn't his decision to leave Atlantis.

And I agree with you. I would prefer Paul playing Carson than this character on Starcrossed. Thats why I won't stop fighting for his return as a fulltime regular.

Comment

um. no reason. just a pic. lol

Comment

well, hi there...

i just stumbled across your thunking and saw that you liked pictures of paul in a kilt? well ok, it's two months ago, but i don't think that changed your likings )

i had him first hand in a kilt before my very eyes and i have many many pictures, so i thought, you might want to see them?

the pictures are all from the wormhole squared convention in germany last november.

my page is in german, but i think you'll find your way to the pictures.

have fun and leave a comment in the turtles log if you don't mind )

off you go: www.baby-turtles.de

PS: oh i just have to say this... we have some sort of a proof picture that he actually wears something under the kilt *snickers
                one of the guys (!!!) took a picture which allows some insight... the picture is not on my page, but you can email me )

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  PS: oh i just have to say this... we have some sort of a proof picture that he actually wears something under the kilt *snickers
                  one of the guys (!!!) took a picture which allows some insight... the picture is not on my page, but you can email me )
                  Hello, welcome!!!

NOW you're got me very very very intersted. ... *wants to see that pic*

Comment

well, hi there...
                    Welcome!

And thank you for sharing. I will definitely be checking out your site the next time I'm online.

But for now, I must sleep. Have to go a road trip tomorrow with the family and we're leaving early. Yuck.
                    Last edited by M2W; 13 January 2007, 08:14 PM. Reason: Length
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

well, hi there...

i just stumbled across your thunking and saw that you liked pictures of paul in a kilt? well ok, it's two months ago, but i don't think that changed your likings )

i had him first hand in a kilt before my very eyes and i have many many pictures, so i thought, you might want to see them?

the pictures are all from the wormhole squared convention in germany last november.

Welcome! And thanks for sharing the website link and photos!!!

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Spoiler:

A reason is never needed......

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          And I thought I was a nerd! Haha! I love all you guys. Y'all are really the best. You make me laugh when I feel blue. You put up with me and my nuttiness. It's always nice to come here after a long crazy day. *group hug!* With Carson in the middle...of course.

edit: I made it past 700 posts! Whooo! I didn't think I'd ever get that far. Haha.
                          Glad we can be of service And congrats on the 700 posts!!! Weeeehhhheeeee!

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Lovely pic

Comment

well, hi there...

Hey your page is cool, thanks for showing us!! The pictures are awesome!!!

Comment

hi phibi, nice to meet you here at Gateworld I already said, but once again. Very nice page and great pictures. *thinks again about the convention*

Comment

Working...
                                X