X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh... dreamy pics, M2W.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
      Last, but not least... Part IV (the last eight)

Spoiler:

Thanks JennyJ! They took forever!
      nice

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *giggle* thank you M2W!!! His eyes are gorgeous...and although that's pre-towering-strands-of-sexiness, the hair is still... You could post those on my beckett screencap LJ comm if you wanted.

and now you've given me excellent ammo for my graphics for day 1 of the wake

Comment

I think I may take a giant plunge and make a video. Its a big event deserving of such an undertaking.....

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Sure, post it after I've spent over an hour trying to make caps. Haha! I'll post them anyway! Almost done.
            Sorry! She said she liked it and I knew I had it. Cause the eyes are just sooo amazing.
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              I think I may take a giant plunge and make a video. Its a big event deserving of such an undertaking.....
              If you're using movie maker, I send much good luck and an army of Beckett clones. You'll need them...

Comment

Hahahaha, no I have professional software, which is hilarious as I only went to film school for 1 year and that was about eight years ago.....HA! So when it turns out like crap I can only blame myself.

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                  Sorry! She said she liked it and I knew I had it. Cause the eyes are just sooo amazing.
                  No worries. And that is an awesome pic of him! No harm in having it posted multiple times.
                  sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

No worries. And that is an awesome pic of him! No harm in having it posted multiple times.
                    Yep! Haha. I love your caps though. Very nice. I think I might have to remember they're here and snatch them one day when I'm not dead. My lack of sleep has caught up with me quick! I do believe that I'm gonna go to bed early tonight. Happy Carson dreams to everyone! May you thunk in your sleep! Just be careful of the nightstand if you decide to actually thunk off your bed. Night!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ooooooh. Awww, seeing him angsty like that kills me. *lol*
                      Wonderful caps, thanks M2W!

And nice big shots of his face, too! I bet there are some potential graphics in there. 8D
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                        Ooooooh. Awww, seeing him angsty like that kills me. *lol*
                        Wonderful caps, thanks M2W!

And nice big shots of his face, too! I bet there are some potential graphics in there. 8D
                        I hope so! We gotta put these babies to use!
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I hope so! We gotta put these babies to use!
                          I'll definitely do some more Carson icons (maybe also Save Carson ones) later. *lol* We need to spread his beauty!
                          sigpic

Comment

Those are great caps M2W! I'm always struck by just how expressive Paul is. He's such a great actor that he doesn't have to say anything to set the mood of a scene. His eyes do most of the talking.

Wow do those caps make me want to watch that episode again ... but alas my fiance took my s1 dvds with him after christmas and right now we're pretty far apart geography-wise.

hmmm I guess I'll have to settle for a little pic ... hmm pointy hair? eyes? dimples? how's a girl to choose?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm personally a fan of the dimples.......

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

*THUNK*

Yup! Dimples are nice. Very nice! I think this man has the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X