Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    I think it's just for everyone to post whatever they feel like of his body (HA! ha!!!!) and that includes haaaaaaaair. So leelakin...get in there first with those towering strands of sexiness!! *laughs*
    Hehehehe. Omg, I can't stop grinning like an idiot. But you know what? PAUL WOULD WANT US TO BE HAPPY. SO THERE. (except I'll be bawling like a baby before the intro of Sunday even started, I'm afraid)
    I'm SO gonna make a huge collage out of photoshop-enhanced Carson hair pics, lots of idiotic comments and like 9045809485 little hearts on them. WHEE! *can't wait* What day would that be? Jan 21st? I wanna know how much time I have for the pretty. =)
    sigpic

Comment

So we finally got the destined date???

It would be today that we find out.

Did my exams!!!

I've just got one more.
      Then Joseph next month.
      Then my practical in March...
      Then exams in May...
      Then USA in July...

Oops missed one.

9 DAYS TO MY 18TH!!!

Comment

we don't know for sure, Allestian. It's always a quick trip into GIMP to fix it up.

I'm going to miss capping...*sigh*

Comment

Nothing stopping us capping from whatever he goes on to do.

Oh and I really think that they'll drag him back at about season 5.

Especially when they get our fan responses.

They'll be begging for him to come back.

Wouldn't it be well good if he came and did a film or show over here...

*Drifts into own little dream world*

Comment

I really must learn to come back here more than twice in a day. You guys come up with brilliance when I'm not here.

(Wait a minute. What does that mean?)

I LOVE the idea of a wake. And if we need to move the dates, I'm fine with it. I want Carson with us as long as possible! We can, of course, continue celebrating Carson any way we'd like.

Speaking of, does anyone have an idea where I could find a cap from "The Storm?" The particular scene I'm looking for is when they talk to Shep and say that they're stuck and can't get back to him.

There is a lovely, long close-up of Paul at the puddle jumper controls that captures his eyes so beautifully! (Yes. I'm re-enjoying Season 1 because my dog literally ate my original box set several months ago. Just now replaced it.)

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
              There is a lovely, long close-up of Paul at the puddle jumper controls that captures his eyes so beautifully! (Yes. I'm re-enjoying Season 1 because my dog literally ate my original box set several months ago. Just now replaced it.)
              Whoa, I hope the dog didn't get sick or anything? *lol* He actually ate and digested it? O_O DVDs and all?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh man, it totally sucks not having cable! I'm stuck with syndication, which means I won't get to see the episode! Maybe I'll have to try and find someone to tape it for me. I'd rather watch it and see spoilers than read them here. No offense meant by that. It's not your guys' fault that my parents are cheap and won't get cable. Haha!
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG!

There's talk going 'round of a MEN of sci-fi calandar to be made for next year!!!! We SOOOOOOOOO have to get at least ONE photo of Paul in it!!! *drools at the thought of a sexy Paul photo on a calendar*

*faints*

*THUNK!*

Check it out here! SEND MAIL QUICK! REQUEST PAUL!

Comment

Hey, when does "Sunday" air?
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Wow ... so much went on last night!!

Love the idea of the wake! Great scheudle HyperCaz, looks great. ... Although it totally is a catch 22 situation. It's going to be MORE than sad having Paul gone but I'm sure we'll all pay him the tribute that he deserves (and then hopefully get him BACK on the show with the Save Carson campagin)

M2W, if it's supposed to air after "The Ark" (which is apparently what it's supposed to be but things have been mixed up so far, i don't know) but if that's the way it's supposed to be than it should be on Monday.

Oh ... and great pics everyone!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                        Whoa, I hope the dog didn't get sick or anything? *lol* He actually ate and digested it? O_O DVDs and all?
                        Well, she ate (and, thankfully, digested) the box and the inserts in the volume covers. She just chewed on the DVD's until they were quite dented.

I was a bit miffed with her.

And Jersey13, I got an e-mail back from the website last year, when they were first talking about doing a men's calendar, that they were definitely going to try to talk Paul into doing it. (I like to fantasize that the e-mail was actually from Michael Shanks, but let's be real here....)

I got the women's calendar, last year, and quite enjoyed the DVD. It really gave you some insight into the ladies' personalities. So if they do one for the men and you can afford it, I'd get that, too. (And my friend was quite pleased to get the calendar from me after I'd looked. Christopher Judge is a talented photographer.)

I would definitely urge them to try and get Paul to agree to it. I would suspect that they'd be doing the shoots once the local sci-fi shows get going again; which is usually in February. So we must "encourage" them, now!

You can also request that they notify you when the calendar's ready. I am SO getting one! There are so many lovely men who shoot sci-fi shows in the Vancouver area....

Comment

ok here we go the wake timetable

Spoiler:
                          Coolies
                          Also looking forward to the men calendar!!

Comment

ok I've thought out a basic timetable...and I'm going to make a pretty graphic for it and a banner for each day...

Day 1 - Season 1 (caps, behind scenes, fanart, fic, vids, discussion anything!!)

Day 2 - Season 2 (same as above)

Day 3 - Season 3 (same as above)

now things get interesting!! From this point on, any pic of Paul is fair game...

Day 4 - Black Tie (that is, black and white theme!! caps and graphics and anything else you think of )

Day 5 - Carson's Anatomy (this should be self explanatory )

Day 6 - Lulz and Giggles (humour day - silly pics, humour graphics etc)

Day 7 - Season 4 and Beyond + Turtles (theories, hopes and erm...turtles )

Please let me know what you think and add input.
                            Totally agree! Uhh, what a week will this be....

Comment

My 200th post - and one of my fave Paul pictures

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                My 200th post - and one of my fave Paul pictures

Congrats on the 200th post, JennyJ. And what a lovely way to celebrate !!!!

Thanks for sharing !

Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X