X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
    Though
    Spoiler:
    I really choked on my 'awww' in Irresistable, when he started crying in the puddlejumper! I know it was supposed to be a comedic scene, but ...it was SO emotional. I mean, Carson is so emotional by default, that when he actually GETS emotional, I can barely stand it without crying along. *lol* And I really NEVER cry while watching television/movies! It's the man's fault! *points*
    That's the only part I laughed at during the whole entire episode. I thought it was hilarious. Haha! Of course my heart broke for him. Poor bugger. But I love it when he cries. It's so funny! He's such a girl about some stuff, especially the chair! That's what got me to love him. Him and the chair and the fact that he was almost crying everytime they made him sit in it.
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
      Spoiler:
      Well, to be honest, I laugh on that scene every time I watch it... I know you're right and it's not so funny, coz his emotions makes Carson so Carson (hopefully you know what I mean), but I just can't stand and I laugh on it But when he was sitting near Rodney in The Hive, he captured my soul...
      Spoiler:
      Ooooh, I just LOVE Carson and Rodney together! (in every aspect *lol*) Grrrrrrr at TPTB for not filming that scene in Tao of Rodney. ): Carson is so underused! Rodney has been his friend since Antarctic days, dangit, and he gets all the screentime! He should have more scenes with Carson for sure! *rants and rants* I would SO use him more often if it was my show, he's such a brilliant actor and can give a scene so much ):
      sigpic

Comment

Carson doll! Not the best picture, but it's the best I could do on short notice. Plus my mom's digital camera sucks. But you guys get the idea! I hope at least!

Spoiler tags caused I don't know how big it's gonna be.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          That's the only part I laughed at during the whole entire episode. I thought it was hilarious. Haha! Of course my heart broke for him. Poor bugger. But I love it when he cries. It's so funny! He's such a girl about some stuff, especially the chair! That's what got me to love him. Him and the chair and the fact that he was almost crying everytime they made him sit in it.
          True.... I love when he refuses to sit in the chair... And when he does, he is so angry about the situation....

Comment

Well yeah, I realized it was hilarious, lol! Still... somehow it really struck me. Paul's just so realistic and intense with his emotions! Though we've never seen him REALLY angry, I wonder if Carson could even get that mad at anyone.

Awwwww yeah, there's actually a Carson/Chair ship thread! *lol* Evilness. He's so cute being all sensitive, though. He doesn't fit into the writers' 2 categories, action-man and nerd-man!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Ooooh, I just LOVE Carson and Rodney together! (in every aspect *lol*) Grrrrrrr at TPTB for not filming that scene in Tao of Rodney. ): Carson is so underused! Rodney has been his friend since Antarctic days, dangit, and he gets all the screentime! He should have more scenes with Carson for sure! *rants and rants* I would SO use him more often if it was my show, he's such a brilliant actor and can give a scene so much ):
              Spoiler:
              I wanted something more in Tao Of Rodney... It's true, probably they are best friends or something and Rodney knew he had to say at least thank you to Carson... But I feel there was much much more between those 2... Would have worth to make a longer scene with them

Comment

Carson doll! Not the best picture, but it's the best I could do on short notice. Plus my mom's digital camera sucks. But you guys get the idea! I hope at least!

Spoiler:
                CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  *SQUEAK* Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Hahaha!
                  Oh my, I'll wake someone. *covers mouth*
                  sigpic

Comment

He doesn't fit into the writers' 2 categories, action-man and nerd-man!
                    LOL
                    We have the 3rd category LOVELY MAN

Comment

I've seen the Carson/Chair thread! But I've never been to it. I'm sure it's hilarious. I'm sad that Carson really doesn't put up much of a fight anymore when it comes to "the chair" but I guess after two and a half years, you kinda become used to it enough that it no longer frightens the tears out of you. Haha! I watched the Pilot the other night just to see him squirm in it. That's what I call good quality TV!

Comment

LOL
                        We have the 3rd category LOVELY MAN
                        Charming Man

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I wanted something more in Tao Of Rodney... It's true, probably they are best friends or something and Rodney knew he had to say at least thank you to Carson... But I feel there was much much more between those 2... Would have worth to make a longer scene with them
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah! I can't believe they didn't want to shoot it, even though David Hewlett told them they could put it on the DVDs as an extra instead of putting it into the ep! He's such a good guy. *sniff* It's awesome that him and Paul are good friends, too. I wish he had more say in how much screentime Paul gets! *lol*
                          sigpic

Comment

*SQUEAK* Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Hahaha!
                            Oh my, I'll wake someone. *covers mouth*
                            Originally posted by JennyJ
                            CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Thanks! I think it's adorable! My sister did a great job. She even tried to give him pointy hair! And put the little patches on the jacket! AH! It was the best present I got for Christmas. If only it was real...

Comment

Charming Man
                              Let's hope they don't take that category away from us! /: 'cause nobody else could occupy it. *sniff*
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yeah! I can't believe they didn't want to shoot it, even though David Hewlett told them they could put it on the DVDs as an extra instead of putting it into the ep! He's such a good guy. *sniff* It's awesome that him and Paul are good friends, too. I wish he had more say in how much screentime Paul gets! *lol*
                                Isn't that the truth! He so gets the short end of stick!

Spoiler:
                                And now he's about to get no end of stick! *humph*

Comment

Working...
                                X