No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a short new interview with Paul. No confirmation in it concerning the rumours, but they do talk about it and mention what this producer said about Beckett's future lately, so they're quite up-to-date.

All in all it's a nice interview, he talks about TEH ACCENT again.

A Scot in Atlantis

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      There's a short new interview with Paul. No confirmation in it concerning the rumours, but they do talk about it and mention what this producer said about Beckett's future lately, so they're quite up-to-date.
      This sounds like confirmation to me ...

The irony of McGillion's final comment won't be lost on the legions of fans of Dr Carson Beckett, especially as it has subsequently emerged - and been confirmed by producer N John Smith - that the character will "go missing" during the second half of Season 3 and will not return as part of the main cast in Season 4.
      That, combined with the (confirmed) news that Jewel Staite will be in 12 episodes of season 4 as a doctor, is about as official as any news I think we're going to get.

Can I just mention how pissed off this makes me?

Comment

I just can't resist posting this cap from "Duet" again... Makes me wanna run up and brush him off.

Sigh... I needed that to cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
          This sounds like confirmation to me ...
          Well, I guess it was some sort of confirmation when this producer said what he said at this con, but still, neither Paul nor the studio nor SciFi have said anything official, so it's technically still not really confirmed. Which doesn't change a thing of course, because behind the scenes everything is said and done, I guess. *is sad too*

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I love that cap from "Duet" Jersey13! Our thunk being heroic! yay Thanks for posting that too! I definitely need something to keep my mind off the rumours and that cap was/is a great distraction.

Here's another from "Duet" ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Awwwwwwww. *pinches his cheek* I definitely gotta watch "Duet" again, it was so much fun. (And the two interview specials about it with Paul McGillion and David Hewlett? Oh my god, I laughed so hard *lol*)

I just made some icons for www.savecarsonbeckett.com =D, I'll also post them here as soon as the batch is done.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                I love that cap from "Duet" Jersey13! Our thunk being heroic! yay Thanks for posting that too! I definitely need something to keep my mind off the rumours and that cap was/is a great distraction.

Here's another from "Duet" ...

*swoon*

*thwack*

*OW !!*

Okay, now I know why it's called a "thunk" thread !!!

Ooooh, my aching head ! Does anyone have an aspirin...!?!?!?!?

Ann
                Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
                  *swoon*

*thwack*

*OW !!*

Ann
                  Nawww, but here's something better than aspirin:
                  Spoiler:

Sometimes it helps to just stay put on the floor.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                    Awwwwwwww. *pinches his cheek* I definitely gotta watch "Duet" again, it was so much fun. (And the two interview specials about it with Paul McGillion and David Hewlett? Oh my god, I laughed so hard *lol*)
                    lol! i love those interviews. those two seem like they'd be a ton off fun together. it'd be a non-stop laugh riot for sure.

Originally posted by Ann View Post
                    *swoon*

*thwack*

*OW !!*

Ann
                    lmao ... hey Ann! welcome to the thread! hehe ... I think I know a good doc who can deal with that headache.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I got an old disposable camera developed recently and with it came the photo of me and PMG when he came here to Belfast, and when my gran saw it I couldn't believe what she said to me, and I swear I am being serious....

"he looks queer"

Now my gran is 71 years old so she's a bit behind on the times and didn't mean anything bad by it, but I was suprised to hear her say it and I was like O_o.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Yummy, that's a great pic...The eyes get me.

Comment

Spoiler:

Sensory overload! Must sit down ..... that's awesome leelakin!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            I got an old disposable camera developed recently and with it came the photo of me and PMG when he came here to Belfast, and when my gran saw it I couldn't believe what she said to me, and I swear I am being serious....

"he looks queer"

Now my gran is 71 years old so she's a bit behind on the times and didn't mean anything bad by it, but I was suprised to hear her say it and I was like O_o.
                            *lol*! Awwwwww.
                            Teeheee, I actually think that's cute. And he does play with that image a little, too (oh my god, you should've seen him... wait, I got a video *lol* unfortunately without sound again)! I really like about him that he's not all rough 'n' tough manly man like =) I wouldn't want my Carson/Paul any other way!
                            Now to upload that vid (;
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Which is exactly where I am after seeing that spoiler pic !!! One of my all time favourites, leelakin !! And don't even get me started on the 'k' word, or I'll be needing a crash cart !!!

Thank you !!!!

On a more serious note - how do you get the SCB banner on the bottom of your posts ? Only I've tried twice tonight and... well, let's just say... oooops !!

Ann
                              Ann

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                                lol! i love those interviews. those two seem like they'd be a ton off fun together. it'd be a non-stop laugh riot for sure.

lmao ... hey Ann! welcome to the thread! hehe ... I think I know a good doc who can deal with that headache.

Thanks cshawzye ! And yes, Dr B could come pay me a house call any time he likes !!

Ann
                                Ann

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X