No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we had a cat in this house then 2 of us would go down ill (There's only three of us).

Thanks for liking the song...LOL.

I'll send Carson to make you feel better.

Soz but I can't so images.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Thanks Eirual

I can but dream!!

Comment

I just wanted to stop in and say that I think that Beckett is a great character. His accent makes me melt. I hope that we see more of him in Season 3 of SGA! Wish I had some pics to share but alas. Happy thunking.

Comment

Eirual's back once again to boost up cutey Carson to the first page. Come on ladies let's get thunking.

Eirual.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Our dear doctor was back on page 2 again.

Here is a picture I really like of him, when he is showing his concern for his patients.

Comment

Now I wouldn't mind being his patient.

(Flies down to Atlantis and gets in a fight with Ronon)

Doctor Beckett!!!!!

LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Watched "Something More" last night for the 2 (not long enough) glimpses of Paul... Had to replay his second appearance!! THUNK!!!

Will screen cap later... How tragic... Having to force myself to rewatch half-naked Paul!!!

Mahlia
                Mahlia Belonn

Comment

where do I get Something More? I'll give anything to see that scene!!!

Had a look at Sploosh on IMDB today and something was different about it. They now list the name of the character...Angus lol

Comment

ah thunk* great pic nel
                    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

*thunk*

Comment

(Looks at images - thunk
                        Looks at poster in her room - thunk
                        Looks at Stargate magazine - thunk)

I'm having a thunking good time here.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Thanks for the pic HyperCaz. It helped me through the morning. We're snowed in - literally, and I had to force myself to watch an episode of Atlantis. I needed to do some research for my latest fanfic. Such hardship!!!

I think I could cope with being snowed in more often!

Comment

Hahahaha

We're pretty much snowed in as well. I have Atlantis on as well. LOL.

I just ran outside and made a couple of snowballs to throw at my parents when they get back from Tesco's LOL.

Eirual.

Why haven't we seen snow at Atlantis yet?

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Probably all that water - it tends to keep the snow away.

Comment

Well it could stick on the balconies and stuff like that. A christmas at Atlantis, that would be soooo sweet. A christmas tree in the gateroom.

(Realises that the snow is getting to her head)

Just imagine though, Dr Weir and Dr Beckett walking out onto the balcony to watch as the snow falls...

Magical.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Working...
                                X