No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul doesn't own a kilt maybe we ought to send him one.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      Paul doesn't own a kilt maybe we ought to send him one.
      I happen to know this fabulous little shop actually...

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*luffs a man in a kilt*
        What about a Utilikilt?

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
          I happen to know this fabulous little shop actually...

Go on, Sapph! Go in search of the McGillion tartan!

Comment

Sora: Where did they come from? and...why am I still here?
            Rodney: They came from...*dramatic pause* The Gutter!!!!!!!!!!
            Teyla: Then there is no hope. We must abandon our post.

*meanwhile Beckett hides*

*the fangirls wield their great weapon - *

*The Stripy-Shirt-That-Touched-A-Million-Fangirls*

*beep*

*they follow the signal*

Beckett:

i don't know where the heck that came from...

Beep

beep

*the fangirls turn the corner*
            beep beep beep
            beep beep beep

*they find Becketts jacket on the ground*

*the fangirls all take out pens and paper from their bags(to put their phone number and email on)

*all click their pens at the same time causing on deafining 'click' to be heard throughout Atlantis*

Carson hears this and shudders.and runs..

HyperCaz : the hunt.........*puts army makeup on her face*...is on.. LETS MOVE OUT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat
              *luffs a man in a kilt*
              What about a Utilikilt?
              Alexis Cruz wore something along the lines of a Utility Kilt at the convention I went to...

Would love to see Paul in a proper kilt though!! There was a Bridal exhibition near my work the other day and the only stall I could see everytime I passed (on the monorail... I was driving) was Sydney Kilt Hire. That meant that every loop I was reminded of Paul... The fact that he is also the wallpaper on my phone helps as well!!

Mahlia
              [Who shouldn't be playing on her puter as she had laser eye surgery yesterday and isn't supposed to be straining her eyes yet, but couldn't hold out any longer!]
              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                Beep

beep

*the fangirls turn the corner*
                beep beep beep
                beep beep beep

*they find Becketts jacket on the ground*

*the fangirls all take out pens and paper from their bags(to put their phone number and email on)

*all click their pens at the same time causing on deafining 'click' to be heard throughout Atlantis*

Carson hears this and shudders.and runs..

HyperCaz : the hunt.........*puts army makeup on her face*...is on.. LETS MOVE OUT!!!!
                zelda5891: *hits earpiece radio* ok girls, new mission directive. not only is Beckett to be tracked down, he is to be put into a kilt on sight.

*only armed with ball points and various kinds of breath mints and sprays, the fangirls move out down corridors carefully trying to avoid any "lanteans" that may hold them up on their hunt*
                Last edited by zelda5891; 09 February 2006, 07:21 PM.
                Je refuse de partir avant de retrouver mon lézard familier!!

Comment

oh yeah, i forgot...
                  zelda8591:*hits earpiece again* anyone actually have a kilt on them for this?

lol
                  Last edited by zelda5891; 09 February 2006, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Another one in the gutter...
                    Welcome to our club: Naughties United!!!
                    Woo hoo!

Originally posted by teknikal
                    those pics rock!!!!!!!! aw man zoolander is one of my fave films ever!!!!!!!!!!!...
                    I would love to see his impression! That is such a funny movie. My fave scene is when the guys are messing around at the gas station, ha ha! (random unecessary info for you )

Originally posted by zelda5891
                    purrr...i missed the friggin' panel that day because i was passed out asleep...the only 3 hours i slept in 2 days had to be then. tsk tsk. he is quite lovely isn't he?
                    OMG, I couldn't imagine sleeping in for something like that, but I suppose if one is tired enough... It figures though! And yes, he is Quite lovely

Now for some random piccies... sorry if any have been posted recently, but then, I don't think anyone here minds seeing them again

Poor Carson misses his Mom. Another pic where I want to hug him!

This pic does something to me, the fact that he has that rope. I don't know, something about watching a guy carry stuff and perform manual labor... yeah, I need to shut up now
                    Last edited by Forestia; 10 February 2006, 02:18 AM.
                    Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                    Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by zelda5891
                      oh yeah, i forgot...
                      zelda8591:*hits earpiece again* anyone actually have a kilt on them for this?

lol
                      *fangirls pause and look around*

*seeing this, the Ancients grant them the present of a kilt*

Caz: Not that I'm complaining, but I thought there was a "don't interfere" rule.
                      Ancient: Only in matters of great importance do we interfere.

*fangirls charge, taking the precious kilt with them*

Comment

I love any pics of Carson from letters from pegasus! My favourite Carson scene ever is the one where he and Ford are doing his vid for his mum! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                          LMAO, great cap, what a funny facial expression! PM might hate it, but I can't help smiling when I see that!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                            Woo hoo!

I would love to see his impression! That is such a funny movie. My fave scene is when the guys are messing around at the gas station, ha ha! (random unecessary info for you )

OMG, I couldn't imagine sleeping in for something like that, but I suppose if one is tired enough... It figures though! And yes, he is Quite lovely
                            i know! i actually thought the panel was later on in the morning so i thought i'd have time to take a mini nap. drat! foiled again! i hope him and other SG cast members show up this year. apparently it was one really funny panel from what i heard!

Comment

i think this thing double posted. oops. ladies and gentlemen if you will please move on to the next post...please keep all hands and arms at safe distances and drooling to a minimum. thank you
                              Last edited by zelda5891; 11 February 2006, 04:01 AM.

Comment

*fangirls pause and look around*

*seeing this, the Ancients grant them the present of a kilt*

Caz: Not that I'm complaining, but I thought there was a "don't interfere" rule.
                                Ancient: Only in matters of great importance do we interfere.

*fangirls charge, taking the precious kilt with them*

that was really nice of the ancients, they have good taste!

zelda5891: alright, Caz, teknikal, since you guys are apparently heading this thing up, where do we wanna start?

*fan girls yell together "LAB!"* as the echo travels down the corridors and is picked up in the main tower

Col. Shep: uh, did anyone else hear that?
                                Mckay: how are they moving so fast through the city?! they shouldn't be able to move that easily through the city! must think, must think, must think, must think...i'm too good for this to be happening! I'M NOT SUPOSSED TO FAIL AT THINGS LIKE THIS!!
                                Col. Shep: *mumbles* where's mcguyver when you need him
                                Weir:*hits headpiece* this is weir, we have a bit of a situation..where's beckett?

Comment

Working...
                                X