Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    I was bored so...lead posters in the Beckett/McGillion Thunk Thread.
    Drwho'srose 329
    Arlessiar 221
    I'm at the second position? Wow. I didn't expect that. I definitely have no life.

Sorry for my not-thunking this weekend, I'm not at home at the moment. I'll come back here later today when I'm at my place again.

Oh, and the last episode of season 2 lies ahead. Hope there's enough Carson in it!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      I'm at the second position? Wow. I didn't expect that. I definitely have no life.
      What are you trying to tell me.

How can you resist this anyway?!?

Comment

Hi there! I'm new to this forum business, but had to join when I saw there was a Beckett/McGillion thread!

My goodness, isn't he gorgeous? Those blue eyes that sparkle when he smiles *sigh*

Although, must say, prefer McGillion with a Canadian accent - the scottish one is hot, but I find the Canadian one so darn sexy!

Jasm

Comment

How can you resist this anyway?!?

one of my fav scenes from the hive
          /still trying to figure out what carson ment when he said to rodney "oh I have an inkling

Can nobodies be somebodies?
          My Livejournal
          Lemming #63!

Comment

Nothing. Really, nothing... *whistles and walks away*

Originally posted by jasm
            Hi there! I'm new to this forum business, but had to join when I saw there was a Beckett/McGillion thread!
            My goodness, isn't he gorgeous?
            Welcome to the forum and this thread, jasm!

And yes, gorgeous is the perfect word for him!

Originally posted by KerMcG90
            still trying to figure out what carson ment when he said to rodney "oh I have an inkling
            I've seen a lot of fanfics about this now and many people seem to think that Carson had his own problems with an addiction in the past, with alcohol or with meds for example. Some think that he has just seen too many addiction/withdrawal cases in his job. Well, I'm undecided (and I guess the show will never answer this question), but somehow I think that Carson is the kind of guy who'd be strong enough to resist any kind of drug even when he has serious problems. And if he really has such a significant "dark spot" in his past, then how did he get accepted for his post in the Atlantis expedition?

Random piccy:

Bye, A.

Comment

If she could get points for lurking she would way up there.
              Oh ha ha!!! So here I am, back from lurking to have a good bounce over 'A Dog's Breakfast' oh and a wee rant!!!

So is anyone else BLOODY excited about this? I cant wait, I want to see it now! Two of my all time fav actors, in a comedy movie together! SQUEE!!!! From the looks of the article its going to ROCK!!! Oh and my wee rant, anyone read Skiffy's article on it? :-

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34403

Paul is CO-STARRING along side David, not 'featured', heck they never promote him or 'Beckett' and now they disrespect his participation in the movie, and from what I gather, he plays a big role!!! I emailed them to complain about both, we need more Carson (he's not even had his own ep this year which SUCKS! ) and more Carson promotion! Anyone else who wants to do the same can email [email protected]
              Last edited by TJuk; 30 January 2006, 12:24 PM.

Comment

hell yeah we need more carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ummmmmmmm pictures....*shakes head* ehhh what was i saying???????????

Comment

Hey TJ, welcome back.

I'm just glad they mentioned the project at all. I can't wait to see what David and Paul end up doing in the film. It should be really funny.

How was your Canadian trip?
                  Mice
                  Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

I know it dosen't apply here but I have watch clips of a music video and it seems like Paul has gain weight or work out but I'm not sure?

Comment

welcome to the newest memeber(s) and yesssssssss he is HOT ~~~HOT HOT HOT
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by Earthwind
                        I know it dosen't apply here but I have watch clips of a music video and it seems like Paul has gain weight or work out but I'm not sure?
                        Oh no, I think Paul is one of those interesting actors that looks so much different in character than he does in RL, not that I have seen him in RL (ask HyperCaz about that...actually no she will talk for hours ) Paul looks so different in the Con pics and when he smiles well, so good. Carson needs to smile more!!

Comment

Oh no, I think Paul is one of those interesting actors that looks so much different in character than he does in RL, not that I have seen him in RL (ask HyperCaz about that...actually no she will talk for hours ) Paul looks so different in the Con pics and when he smiles well, so good. Carson needs to smile more!!

Thanks. Drwho'srose. I really want to meet him in RL because I can go to the Bridge Studios if I want.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                            Oh and my wee rant, anyone read Skiffy's article on it? :-
                            http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34403
                            Hi TJ, good to see you! And thanks for the link!
                            Paul looks so different in the Con pics and when he smiles well, so good. Carson needs to smile more!!
                            He has such a sweet smile, he really should smile more often on the show. Not that I don't like his compassionate, worried look, but PM's smile makes me melt!

Bye, A.

Comment

And here's a non-spoilerish cap from "Allies". There was also some labcoat action for Carson in this ep, I'll post a pic of that in the labcoat love thread.

Eyes to die for:

Bye, A.

Comment

Allies... Wow.

Lots of good Carsonage there. Very very creepy episode as well. And now I have to wait until JULY to find out what happens!

*WAIL!*

Mice
                                Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Working...
                                X