Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non spoilery Hive pic

so cute...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      hehe, I noticed that. I went through and got all the con piccies of where you can see it
      How funny! Do you think he lurks and sees people talking about his stomach??
      Now that would be amusing!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        How funny! Do you think he lurks and sees people talking about his stomach?? Now that would be amusing!
        No, I highly doubt that he's lurking here. Judging from what he said or others said about him on cons he doesn't like working with a computer (the "magic box") very much, unlike the two Davids. He stated that he does some medical research on the net for his role, but he's not really a computer freak, so I don't think he visited this thread yet.

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          No, I highly doubt that he's lurking here. Judging from what he said or others said about him on cons he doesn't like working with a computer (the "magic box") very much, unlike the two Davids. He stated that he does some medical research on the net for his role, but he's not really a computer freak, so I don't think he visited this thread yet.

Bye, A.
          That's understandable that he doesn't lurk, even if he did use a computer... I think it might be a little disconcerting!
          David Hewlett, I think would be amused by the stuff on his threads -- he seems a little nutty!
          So he's a researcher when it comes to his work --- just like Amanda Tapping. They must be the braniacs of the casts!

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
            Hello,

I'm not usually a thunker at this thread but I actually did a couple of caps (high res) of the Hive. While they are mainly Rodneys, some Johns, some Ronons, Teyla, Elizabeth... ok just about everyone... I did do some Carson ones.

Immy, I think I have that pic you posted in a higher res but unfortunately it's in my LJ scrapbook and not in PB.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
            http://pics.livejournal.com/mcalex22/pic/0005ayff/g35

When I was capping, I was really really impressed by the intensity of his eyes and without going into spoilery bits, the scene was one of my favourites.

And this is Carson and Elizabeth:
            http://pics.livejournal.com/mcalex22/pic/0005c23x/g35

I love high res and I actually have a few S2 epis in high res. Anyway, if you like these, I will definitely do more Carsons and upload them onto PB.

And yes, Arlessiar is quite right, Paul doesn't really like the net much I think or he's just not as savvy as the two Davids! The peak of his tum tum is cute!

Ta,
            Alex

Comment

for all you carson lovers out there....want some booty

hehehe, i had to include carsons dirty bum
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                Hello,

I'm not usually a thunker at this thread but I actually did a couple of caps (high res) of the Hive. While they are mainly Rodneys, some Johns, some Ronons, Teyla, Elizabeth... ok just about everyone... I did do some Carson ones.

Immy, I think I have that pic you posted in a higher res but unfortunately it's in my LJ scrapbook and not in PB.

When I was capping, I was really really impressed by the intensity of his eyes and without going into spoilery bits, the scene was one of my favourites.

I love high res and I actually have a few S2 epis in high res. Anyway, if you like these, I will definitely do more Carsons and upload them onto PB.
                Wow, great pics Alex *sigh* the eyes...

I think I can speak for everyone here and say that any HQ Carson caps you have would be greatly appreciated

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Wow, great pics Alex *sigh* the eyes...
                  Ah "The Eyes of Sex" haha, we need to rename the thread to mention The Eyes...

I think I can speak for everyone here and say that any HQ Carson caps you have would be greatly appreciated
                  Yes you can speak for me. And Wow Alex they are great not sure about the hair, he still needs to get the "less is more" I think.

Oh and welcome back Imo. You are back?

Comment

yep I'm back.
                    Tassie was great I totaly loved Cataract Gorge. I'm jealous of you getting to live down there.

Comment

yep I'm back.
                      Tassie was great I totaly loved Cataract Gorge. I'm jealous of you getting to live down there.
                      Oh you were in Launceston? I work in Launceston. Yeah when I was a kid you could spend all Summer lazing around the Gorge, it has been slightly ruined now but it is still the best little out of the way nature reserve in Tasmania especially being less then 15 Min's from pretty much anywhere in the City. Did you see the Peacocks? Did you go on the Chairlift? Oh the excitement! Glad you enjoy it.

Look Carson is excited.

Well maybe not excited but cute anyway.

Comment

yep always cute
                        Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Oh you were in Launceston? I work in Launceston. Yeah when I was a kid you could spend all Summer lazing around the Gorge, it has been slightly ruined now but it is still the best little out of the way nature reserve in Tasmania especially being less then 15 Min's from pretty much anywhere in the City. Did you see the Peacocks? Did you go on the Chairlift? Oh the excitement! Glad you enjoy it.
                        I couldn't believe how close the gorge was to the middle town, in Melbourne I'm so use to having to travel 100's of km to see stuff like that.
                        I got to see the Peacocks, they did come as a bit of a surprise, wasn't expecting them out there Sadly I didn't get to go on the chairlift, it was my turn to mind the bags My friends said it was great though.

now here's a happy Carson

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22

I love high res and I actually have a few S2 epis in high res.
                          Wow! I have that first cap myself, but HD is so clear! And huge! Thanks for linking those. They look fantastic. Well, they would, given the subject.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen
                            Ooh ok! Yes, that is a good sound I thought it stood for something, like words he he. Thanks for answering that and for the pic sites.

Welcome back from me too

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

for all you carson lovers out there....want some booty
                            Yes, great banner! Wonderful Carson booty Talk about Thunk!
                            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Just stopped to ask a question. does someone know Pauls exact age. I´ve searched everywhere but didn´t find it.

Comment

hey, look what i made...i actually made it for one of my friends here at GW (CKO) but i thought that i would share it with you guys

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X