No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some wonderful Beckett close ups in The Hive. Sorry for the quality.

Not to be shallow, but Carson's hair looked really good in this episode. I would pick the first one to be his credit photo!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

ooh I like that last pic!

Comment

Another from The Hive

Comment

A couple more from The Hive.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Beckett is very happy with all the screencaps...

and so am I

*thunk*

Comment

Hiya all! I have finally gotten around to posting in this thread, and I come bearing pics! I just adore Paul/Carson and am still recovering from the weekend of the 12th/13th November... Paul just gives the BEST hugs!!!

This is me with my two favourite men. The silly grin is purely because I have David in my left arm and Paul in my right... I was a total puddle of goo. Paul's autograph refers to my tattoo that I showed him the design of. The tattoo hadn't been done at that point, but I have had the first stage done now.

I have more work to do as it will be in full colour, but the important parts are done (ie: the names).

Anyway I look forward to talking with you all about his gorgeousness PM!!

Mahlia
              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Hmm, one more from The Hive.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I'm sorry, I keep finding these looks!

This one has all sorts of hidden depths. What amazing eyes!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn

I have more work to do as it will be in full colour, but the important parts are done (ie: the names).

Anyway I look forward to talking with you all about his gorgeousness PM!!

Mahlia
                    You got it! Can't wait to see it with colour.

PS: I'm the one you talked to about slash ships in the David Hewlett autograph queue

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm still here. I got sick so I haven't been up to going online.

Welcome Cleito! I'm new too actually.

MahliaBelonn, I just have to say awesome tatoo and great pic of you and the boys!

Immy, this is kind of late, but thanks for those great candid pics! Silly people! By the way, I 'm a dog person too so you aren't alone I'm sure you won't see this till you get back, but have fun on holiday! Well as much fun as you can have with out Carson

I've spent most of the last 5 days in my room, with a box of tissues and a glass of orange juice next to my bed, and the Atlantis DVD on the TV. I keep dozing off while watching it though, so I'm just up to The Eye. I have to say Paul has a very cute voice! He basically has a Canadian accent with slight Scottish undertones. I love when Rachel notices he doesn't have a Scottish accent and he's like "It comes and goes". There are so many funny parts on that DVD! "Atlantis the musical"

Thank you for all the pics anyone who posts them. This is probably a dumb question, but where do you find the new pics? I am very bad at finding pics, and they always seem to be posted already by the time I find any decent ones... Oh well. Also, I should have asked this in my first post, but umm... what exactly does Thunk mean?
                      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Me again! Just posting a quick pic before bed... I quickly made this one after the con weekend.

Night all

Mahlia
                        Attached Files
                        Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Hiya all! I have finally gotten around to posting in this thread, and I come bearing pics! I just adore Paul/Carson and am still recovering from the weekend of the 12th/13th November... Paul just gives the BEST hugs!!!

This is me with my two favourite men. The silly grin is purely because I have David in my left arm and Paul in my right... I was a total puddle of goo. Paul's autograph refers to my tattoo that I showed him the design of. The tattoo hadn't been done at that point, but I have had the first stage done now.

Mahlia
                          Wow! Sounds like you had fun with the boys! Everyone has said such great things about them both! What was your experience of them?
                          And how different does PM look when he's not in Carson mode?? Amazing! (it's all about the hair, I guess!)

Comment

Smile!

Comment

http://users.tpg.com.au/mahlia/Paul_Me_David02.jpg
                              Hey Mahlia! Fantastic piccy, you lucky gal!! LOL at DH's auto. He should have put a sexy arrow to all three of you.

Comment

Been quiet around here, people! Where are all the Beckett fans??

Comment

Working...
                                X