No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I was just watching "Torment of Tantalus" and when I saw the young Ernest I was all leik woah! That's Carson! He looked so much younger, and sans the accent, but I remembered that Paul McGillion had been in an SG-1 epi, so I checked the credits, and, go figure, I was right. I'm not sure if anyone has posted these pics, but, here you are anyway. He so very cute.

*squee!* [ /fangirlishness ]

I'm going to make an icon that says "Olde School" next to one of these pics. I did the same with a pic of Rodney from "48 Hours." Or was it "Redempmtion?" Anyway.

So cute!

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

ooh i love him wearing glasses

Comment

Love the drop-bear, Immy! Torri needs that pic to show to her mum! (she said she was going to tell her about drop bears, and tell her they're real!!!)

That was my con experience --- didn't get to see Teryl and the boys.
        Just for those of us who didn't get to see them, can those who did give us a brief description of what they're all like in person??? Please??
        Teryl's nuts, I know that! But I mean that in a good way (she's one of the funniest people ever!)
        How about the boys, though? (paying special attention to PM, of course!)

Comment

From Sanctuary.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

very scrumptious pic watcher

Originally posted by alyssa
            Love the drop-bear, Immy! Torri needs that pic to show to her mum! (she said she was going to tell her about drop bears, and tell her they're real!!!)
            hehe thanks, I was reminded of them in someone's con report, and then I was freaking out some backpackers on the tram the other week. (I can't believe they fell for it) so I was a bit inspired to make the sig.

I love this pic from Hot Zone

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
              very scrumptious pic watcher

hehe thanks, I was reminded of them in someone's con report, and then I was freaking out some backpackers on the tram the other week. (I can't believe they fell for it) so I was a bit inspired to make the sig.

I love this pic from Hot Zone
              Ahh, the joy of scaring tourist. You know what freaks them out the most though? Hook turns! Take them to the city, do a hook turn, and watch them freak out!!!
              Great pic, btw.
              So... anyone have extra info from the con???????
              Anyone??????????????

Comment

Here's a lovely smile from Poisoning the Well.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

hook turns are great, my uncle was over from Canada, and he freaked out when my mum did one while he was in the car, the look on his face was priceless

Here's HyperCaz's great report and pics http://www.sg1database.net/smf/index.php?topic=3216.0

mcalex also has some pics and part one of her report up http://www.livejournal.com/users/mcalex22/

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                    Here's a lovely smile from Poisoning the Well.

*melts*

Comment

hook turns are great, my uncle was over from Canada, and he freaked out when my mum did one while he was in the car, the look on his face was priceless

Here's HyperCaz's great report and pics http://www.sg1database.net/smf/index.php?topic=3216.0

mcalex also has some pics and part one of her report up http://www.livejournal.com/users/mcalex22/

Ha! Way to scar the Canadian uncle for life!! (for the non-Melbourne people among us, a hook turn is where you do a righthand turn from the lefthand side of the road... or I guess the equivalent for the Canadians/Americans/Europeans would be a lefthand turn from the righthand side of the road..... Only done in Melbourne, and a good way of scaring the crap out of tourists!!)

Great pics, btw, and thanks for the links!

Comment

*sniffle*
                        I'm not going to be able to get on here until Sunday
                        I'm going away on holiday, yay but that means no Carson for almost a week
                        *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Ha! Way to scar the Canadian uncle for life!! (for the non-Melbourne people among us, a hook turn is where you do a righthand turn from the lefthand side of the road... or I guess the equivalent for the Canadians/Americans/Europeans would be a lefthand turn from the righthand side of the road..... Only done in Melbourne, and a good way of scaring the crap out of tourists!!)

Great pics, btw, and thanks for the links!
                          We call them U-turns and they're generally a no-no. Doesn't stop people from doing them though. There are some places that have little U-turn lanes but not many.

Have fun on your trip, Immy!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm, yummy piccys
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              We call them U-turns and they're generally a no-no. Doesn't stop people from doing them though. There are some places that have little U-turn lanes but not many.
                              hook turns are a bit different to U turns, I found a little animation which explain's it, scroll to the bottom of the page http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~bern...hook_turn.html

Thank you

*sigh* very lovely pics

right must be off, got a boat to catch.

Comment

hook turns are a bit different to U turns, I found a little animation which explain's it, scroll to the bottom of the page http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~bern...hook_turn.html

Thank you

*sigh* very lovely pics

right must be off, got a boat to catch.
                                Oh! I was just about to post that link too! (couldn't get online though!)
                                The big difference is that legally you have to do hook turns in some parts of the city... Fines and stuff if you don't...

Anyway... back to Beckett... great pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X