No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice two Carsons is always better as one or better said there can never be enough of Carson at all

Comment

Falina is also here!

*flashes eyes*

Falina: Hello poet. How are you doing?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Falina, I did not bring Gabriel's queen with me. it's just me the Nightmare here now

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          nice two Carsons is always better as one or better said there can never be enough of Carson at all
          There's at least four Carsons!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

No five, Poet has two nCarson and wCarson but you ain't knowjng that, I gues just Aang may know this

Comment

Oh.. no, I didn't know that..
              Soon, it's going to be like the room full of Ba'als near the end of SG-1!
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                **** HELL!
                Jae'a!!!

*is thunk'd*

I just got my mail and I'm like freaking the hell out at the moment, oh my god.

How did you even...

Words, I have none right now!

*tackle-hugs Jae'a*
                JAE'A!!!! *joins Aang to tackle hug her* I just got mine today!!! *SQUEEEEE!!!* Thank you sooooo much! *is also thunked* OMG YAY!!! I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNED TO ME FROM PAULY!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! *falls to floor with mah lil sis*
                Oh hi Sparky, yeah been at work which leaves me MIA.

Sorry, still in SPAZZ mode, Jae'a got me an autographed picture of Carson from Pauly...it is one of my favorite Carson pics too, it's got me thunking every time I look at it
                Yes me too! Ahhhh! yay!!!!!
                Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Oops, I've hardly been on today!

Aang yay, it arrived!
                I couldn't wait till you got it! And you can thank Beck too, she gave me the idea. But I was more than glad to do it, of course!
                I'm glad it's one of your faves - I knew you'd like it!
                Your welcome lil sis! And thanks Jae'a your awesome!
                I think it's in the Blue Eyes page of my photobucket...my favorite part

I like...spazzed right the hell out when I saw it though...and Beck is the best middle Sister ever, I think, but you are also an amazing friend...I got it yesterday but am still sky high from the happiness
                awww thanks lil sis, yes I am still like OMG my PAULY PIC!
                Hehe, I was dying to tell you - I kept having to stop myself from saying anything!
                Pauly is so sweet though. If you ever get chance to meet him, do. He can get quite cheeky and naughty too, but in a funny way! He's really funny!

Hi Sparky.
                I was so dying to tell her as well! Got real close one day as she was talking about u going to that con & I was talking about what autographs I have & am still gonna get (not mentioning the one from you) And she was like, oh but aint Pauly going to that con? And I'm like ah yeah he is.... and that was that! I wasn't saying no more! haha
                Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                one was, the other was Sam, now it's Dell
                http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0e27b222.jpg
                yay Dell action figure! I'm happy big sis, can ya tell? Dunno why though! Shame the Skype call failed, I was enjoying our chat. oh well, luv ya sis
                Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                No five, Poet has two nCarson and wCarson but you ain't knowjng that, I gues just Aang may know this
                Five?! yikes! *faints*
                Oh.. no, I didn't know that..
                Soon, it's going to be like the room full of Ba'als near the end of SG-1!
                oh yes haha, I remember that! Oh boy & what if they all wore their kilts? *head is exploding just thinking about it* Eeeeeeeeeeee! *SQUEE*
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Aha! Yay, glad you like yours too, Beck!
                  Sorry again about David Hewlett though - I really tried... I hope you still like the picture anyway...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Aha! Yay, glad you like yours too, Beck!
                    Sorry again about David Hewlett though - I really tried... I hope you still like the picture anyway...
                    I love it yes
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yup Beck Poet has got two of them now, should I introduce wCarson to you maybe? I am sure he can find time to say hi while caring for her
                      He is around here with me now even =)
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 21 June 2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

With all the card hustlers and packs of marked cards around here, looks like you need Deputy Dell to keep the peace!....no that pack is not mine I took it off a bent prospector.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice one Dell sis

sigpic

Comment

Oh and heres my Autograph from Pauly that Jae'a sent me! yay

sigpic

Comment

If he had signed it a little smaller it would look as if he was wearing a t-**** with these words on

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                Nice one Dell sis
                                Thanks luv, I'll go back into hiding now, this place is just not the same anymore, I don't feel right being here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X