Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also just to say hi thought i would share a pic

Comment

Oh, very nice Caz, where's that one from?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

A little something from Duet.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Oh I love that pic watcher *swoons*

Originally posted by Cleito
          hey newbie here just thought i would drop in and say hi, I love Paul and it is so cool that he is a cat person, I also have 3 cats and i hate being without them lol!!!!
          Hi Cleito, welcome

hehe it looks like I'm the only dog person in here...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

To welcome Cleito to the Becket/McGillion Thunk thread, here's a cap from the episode credits. Welcome to Paul's inclusion in the credits for season 2!

Which you can see comes from a scene in the episode Duet.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I think they should have put a better opening credit thing for Paul.

Originally posted by silverdamascus
              Oh, very nice Caz, where's that one from?
              I am the under the impression that it's from Something More.

Comment

I really have no excuse for this.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                  To welcome Cleito to the Becket/McGillion Thunk thread, here's a cap from the episode credits. Welcome to Paul's inclusion in the credits for season 2!

Which you can see comes from a scene in the episode Duet.

Hey thanks for the welcome, I love the new starting for Atlantis, what was the go with that 10 second thing??? Stupid Sci-Fi channel LOL

How great is it tho that Beckett is now a main character, he so should have been from the beginning!!!!

Comment

How great is it tho that Beckett is now a main character, he so should have been from the beginning!!!!
                    yep I totally agree, it's great to see him officially recognised as the terrific character we all know him to be

I thought I may as well share the Carson stuff I've done for Live Journal

I've finally got around to customising my LJ too, I wonder who's my favorite character is...
                    http://www.livejournal.com/users/immykin/

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I really like those, Immy! I may have to snurch a couple for my LJ (with credit of course).

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        I think they should have put a better opening credit thing for Paul.
                        At least TPTB are bringing back the credits after the fans complained about not having them. Paul is made a regular and we don't get to see his face in the credits? What's with that?

At DragonCon I asked Paul about the chosen scene and he likes it. Shows him outside the infirmary and not in his usual lab coat. Not that he minds the lab coat, it was just different.

Paul's approval aside, I don't know who picks these scenes for the opening credits. I would have found one where he wasn't squinting so we can see his beautiful blue eyes.

And the credit they have for David, ugh! They picked one where Rodney looks kinda scared instead of a nice snarky one. I'm pretty sure it's a scene from Aurora.

Sorry, I know this is the Beckett thread, but I just have to show you David's credit so you know what I'm talking about. (Paul won't mind, he's good friends with David.)

And the scene from Aurora

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                          At least TPTB are bringing back the credits after the fans complained about not having them. Paul is made a regular and we don't get to see his face in the credits? What's with that?

At DragonCon I asked Paul about the chosen scene and he likes it. Shows him outside the infirmary and not in his usual lab coat. Not that he minds the lab coat, it was just different.

Paul's approval aside, I don't know who picks these scenes for the opening credits. I would have found one where he wasn't squinting so we can see his beautiful blue eyes.

And the credit they have for David, ugh! They picked one where Rodney looks kinda scared instead of a nice snarky one. I'm pretty sure it's a scene from Aurora.
                          I totally agree, as happy as I was that they bought back the full length credits the pics that they chose for each of them aren't really the best, they could have definatly picked better, but at the end of the day I guess we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth!!!!

Comment

I totally agree, as happy as I was that they bought back the full length credits the pics that they chose for each of them aren't really the best, they could have definatly picked better, but at the end of the day I guess we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth!!!!
                            What's wrong with this scene from Instinct? Not in a lab coat and not squinting. Oh, wait, it's a dramatic program. No smiling allowed.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Hey, glad he's part of the main cast now -- that's enough for me!

Comment

To be honest, I was disappointed with the pic they used for PM in the shortened credits so I was ok with it being AWOL. Now that they are bringing them back, I hope they change it. Why not show off (one of) his best assets-those gorgeous blue babies (AKA The Eyes of Sex TM )

Same with DH.

Sheesh with all the creativity 'round here (i.e. Rockett), someone could do an awesome credit pic, eyes and all. Not hinting or anything

Comment

Working...
                                X