No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I wake up in my bed with Carson's arm around me. I look up at Shep as Carson wakes up too*
    -Oh food, hmm perhaps I could eat
    aye love. Ye shoul' eat something. Thank y' Col. 'ow was ye mission?
    *Carson sits up & helps me to sit up properly too*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*meanwhile on Poet's hive ship*

Byron: I am glad to be able to welcome you here..and in the name of all my crew, I am sorry for what happend

*Larah smiles* I am glad to visit here, though I wish it was for a happier reason....don't be sorry, I saw what she did to her own crew....I have a gift with me for lady Poet *she looks at the wraith who walks at her side, he slips his sleve back* this is our gift to her

*Byron looks at the iratus bug queen that is sitting on the wraith are wrapped around it a bit just like a bracelet* I guess my queen will be pleased about that

Larah: I think so too, I was about to give her to her a while ago already, she is trained and my scientists were even able to make her live from blood...but now after what you told me about what happend with lady Poet, I guess she can be even more useful to her

*Byron nods shaking his head sadly* yes I guess so, we cannot risk to lose our queen, can't be careful enough

*Larah smles at him sadly* too true, the lady has such a good heart, it would be horrible to lose her....when can we go and see her?

Byron: oh, I am not sure about that but let me ask them down there *he thinks to Poet's friends in the infirmary* could Larah come and visit my queen? She's got a gift for her which she would like to give her
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 April 2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

*I sit up in my chair where I'm still sitting, with a blanket over my knees.*
        Dell Shep your back, have I slept the whole day away?
        Well it is after 7pm, so if you can't remember doing anything, the answer is yes. tonight the menu is lasagna....or tomato soup.
        The mission was a breeze...I don't think we have ever had one that has gone quite so according to plan.
        sigpic

Comment

*Ariel thinks to Byron* I don't know, she is still alseep...I would need to ask her doctors if that is OK
          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 April 2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Heather! hello!

Sorry I missed the google chat. got distracted by here obviously & been on a skype call for the last 5 hours & still on there
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(anyone still here maybe? )

Comment

*aJanet hears the broadcast some how & thinks back; She is asleep, but yes, you may come see her. But keep it quite its around 7pm now, the patients don't need loud noise & comotion at this time of night. Specially when they are eating finally, then soon they will be back to sleep for the night*

-ok, I'll eat. Thanks Shep
                Thank ye lad *takes our plates & he hands one to me*
                -So its 7pm? wow. did we all sleep that long?
                No. Ive been up all day workin' but I came f'r a nap round 5pm, so I coul' snuggle with mah wife
                *mouth full of food* -aawww that's *swallows* That's sweet of your dear

sigpic

Comment

*a few miutes later Rapahel appears with Larah and her companion in the infirmary next to aJanet*

Larah: hello Dr, how is lady Poet doing?...I have heard some very sad things have been happening to her lately *she smiles sadly*I would have come earlier to see her, I could not even really say thanks for what she did for us all, but I had stuff to do..I am sorry

Comment

aJanet: Not to worry dear, hmm she may wake up if your talk to her, she's been asleep all day & has been recovering from surgery. Please, keep it quiet & don't raise her heart rate. It wasn't so good for her yesterday. *smiles sadly at Poet*

sigpic

Comment

*Larah nods and walks over to Poet with Raphael and her companion, feeling tears in her eyes as she sees Poet like that*

Larah: hello lady Poet *she puts her hand on Poet's*

*opens her eyes slowly seeing Larah and the two guys standing at her bed, she smiles sadly* Hello Larah, hello Raphael and hello to you, too *she looks at the wraith who came with Larah* it is nice you two came to visit me

Larah: that is the least we could do my Lady, I could nopt even really thank you for what you did for us but I have a gift for you *she looks at her companion, who pulls back his sleeve again* she is yours if you want her, we trained her to sit on your arm like that and she can live from blood

*looks at the iratus queen* thank you she is beautiful, has she got a name?

*Larah shakes her head* no, you can name her and I am glad you like her *he looks at Poet's new pet* its time my dear that you go to your new friend

Wait *she pulls up her arm fast and break the cast as easy as if it was glass, ignoring the horrible pain that this causes* now take your place *she smiles*

*the iratus queen leaves the wrath' arm, walking quickly over to Poet's and sits down there just like she had been sitting before, then moves around so that her head is at Poet's wrist and bites her, starting to drain her energy, Poet winces and feels losing her strenghth quickly but there is also something else, at the same time her energy leaves her, her body seems to heal. As Poet starts to feel dizzy, the queen stops draining her, moving back to the upper side of her arm again*

Thank you *she smiles weakly looking at her pet* now what name should I give to you *she looks at Larah, Raphael and the other wraith* what do you think of the name Kuolema? Would be Kuo in short form *her pet looks at her and somehow she has got the feling, that she thinks it's a nice name*

Raphael: she seems to like it my lady, so it's a good name

*looks at Raphael* yes she seems to *looks to Larah* there is nothing you owe me thank for...

Larah: If you say so my lady, I am still thankful you saved my crew and me
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 April 2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

(PM Poet)

sigpic

Comment

(I saw I rechanged my post again a bit, so that can happen later when Aang's back to play)

*Larah sits down on the edge of Poet's bed while Raphael and her companion take chairs and sit down next to Ramirez and Djego*

Larah: so just tell me what else happened since we saw each other thhe last time my lady

*smiles at her and starts telling her about how she tained the knew ones Aangs wedding and other things*
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 April 2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

(night sis Night Poet)

sigpic

Comment

*a bit after Shep had brought the food, we are all full and those of us who were sick or injured are beginning to doze off again. Carson sits up on Beck's hospital bed, wrapping her in his arms, and there she falls to sleep. Dell is beginning to nod off in her chair, so Shep lifts her easily and brings her back to her bed, sitting up on it with her, holding her close as she drifts to sleep against him. Meanwhile, I want to reclaim my chair between my sisters' beds, but as I go to sit up and swing my legs over the edge of my bed, A-Carson catches me and sets me back onto the bed*

Love, I want to sit between my sisters' beds again. I promise you, I won't work, I'll even sleep if you wish. *I give him a sad puppy face and he just shakes his head, blue eyes twinkling*

A- No Love, y'need ta stay in bed f'r at least one day. Y'gave me quite a scare, Love. An' no more caffeine pills for ye, no' for a long time. Sleep a' night an' eat when ye should. An' that's a doctor's order as well as a request from yer lovin' 'usband. *he smiles and sits down on the bed beside me, pulling me into his arms, and I snuggle into him*

Well alright, one night, if you insist... *I drift off to sleep in his arms*

Comment

Oops fail!
                                Last edited by Aang; 14 April 2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X