No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Oh Aang, have we been that bad? I'm so sorry.
    sigpic

Comment

-Yes, I'll try not to nearly die again. Sorry *half smiles*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

No, no, it's not...not that you've been bad really. I've just been...over protective of you two. I could have stood to sleep a few nights, I suppose...I just...especially after what happened with Keller, I couldn't leave you two. I'm sorry to scare you like this, really. I'm alright...

*I go to sit up, but realizing how weak I am, I let myself fall into the pillows again with a sigh*

So is this how you two feel when I'm the one standing over you? And what on Lantea are you two doing out of bed? *I fake a Doctor Aang glare and then crack a smile*

Comment

Dell and what do you think you can do about it? I'm staying right here with you!
          sigpic

Comment

*a small smile breaks across my face, hiding my pain from standing on a bad leg & other injuries*
            -Oh yes, sorry. We thought you were injured. we were worried. Are you ok?
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I sigh and look up at my oldest sister*

Well from here, I can't do a whole hell of a lot. When I'm up and around though, the two of you are in for it. But...I'm glad you're here...

*I look over to Beck*

And you, I can still feel your pain, I think the drugs mess with your ability to hide it. Carson? Do make sure your wife doesn't hurt herself further as I can't do it myself right now...

A- Aang, Love, y' 'ad me scared...*he leans to kiss me and I smile up at him*

I know and I'm sorry... *I look up at both of my sisters* I'm sorry to all of you for scaring you like this. I'm usually smarter than this...

Comment

*About then Shep comes up behind me, puts his arm around my waist*
                I know this is a bad time, but I have to go, I have to be at the stargate in just under 2 hours, are yoiu going to be ok with these 3 A-Carson?
                *he nods*
                Dell? you alright?
                Dell I'll be fine, you be safe and make sure you come back home to me.
                I promise. *kisses me and leaves giving a wave to everyone else*
                sigpic

Comment

*I wave to Shep and then look up at A-Carson*

Don't suppose we could sit this bed up? I feel um, a bit helpless lying back like this...

*I grin slightly and with a half nod, he sits the bed up so that I can see my sisters better*

Comment

* I see Beck is having trouble so I hop back and grab the chair that is near by, and drag it over to Beck*
                    Dell Beck sit before you fall down.
                    sigpic

Comment

*I slump down on the chair*
                      -Thanks sis, but you should sit down too!

sigpic

Comment

*Carson moves to get Dell a chair, placing it next to Beck*
                        Here love, sit

sigpic

Comment

*A-Carson stands up just then and steps out from in front of the chair*

*he moves to sit on the bed and pull me into his arms*

Yes, I can live with this situation.

Comment

*Dell lets herself drop down into the chair that Carson pulled up for her, grateful to take the weight off her feet*
                            Dell thanks I needed that!
                            sigpic

Comment

*It is just after 7 in the evening when Shep comes into the infirmary pushing the food cart that he intercepted*
                              Evening all, anyone feel like having some dinner?
                              sigpic

Comment

*I sit up in A-Carson's arms, looking far more refreshed than I have in days, my eyes showing their usual sparkle*

I could eat...been days since I've eaten properly.

A- Aye, I should eat as well.

So what's for dinner?

Comment

Working...
                                X