No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I look at Dell & see her smiling at me, but all I remember is, me failing to save her. The dream & the real memories are twisted together, confusing me*
    -D-Dell? *I begin to cry at seeing see's alive* Oh Dell! I'm so sorry, I- I thought you were gone, I thought I'd lost you! I- *sniff* I thought I failed you. Oh I'm sorry sis. Why didn't I see it sooner? *sniff* Y-You were down there for days and- *remembers Keller standing over me as she tormented me* K-Keller she? -she pushed me! She tried to kill me! Oh sis *chokes on my tears & my stomach clenches & I gasp in pain, looking horrified* I was shot! K- no, it was Tome'l! and that Rollings! *my rage fires up* Keller! Where is she?! *looks to Dell, tears rolling down my cheeks & I drop my voice back to croaking through tears* I'm sorry sis. I really am... *looks to Aang* What happened? I- Ow my head *hold a hand to my head & continue to sob*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Dell squeezes Beck's hand and reaches with one hand to brush away some of the tears*

Dell: It's not your fault, Sis. You never could have known my dream would really come true. I'm alive and I'm here, Sis...

*I sit now on the edge of Beck's bed, looking into her hazel eyes, I can see the pain on her face and I can feel it*

Sis, Tome'l and Rollings tried to kill you. You were shot, multiple times...and Tome'l must have kicked your head, I've had to keep you in a coma for days...you've had a concussion, that will make your head hurt like hell, but you're alright now. Except...for when Keller..well what Keller did to you and Dell and I caused her to lose her qualifications, she was sent back to Earth to start Med school over again...she won't be hurting any of us anymore. *I smile as I reach to stroke my sister's hair from her face*

Comment

*darkness surrounds her, she can't move......but though it's dark she actually sees....Gabriel lies on the ground, Joey next to him, all of her guys and the wraith from the hive lie around her in blood..their empty white eyes seem to stare at her....there is no life in them, they are dead...she wants to scream but no sound comes from her lips...then she looks down at herself...she is dranched in blood, it drops down from her fingers...she realizes that the wounds on her friends' bodies match with her claws....she wants to hurt herself, but she can't move, she wants to scream but nothing can be heard, she wants to cry.....and a silent tear roles down her face while she lies still sleeping on the operation table table*

(at dinner, but Poet can't do much anyways )
        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

-Oh. S-she's gone? *sniff* How? Wait- Tome'l & Rollings where are they? *I look worried*
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, she's gone, Sis. After what she did to you, there wasn't a chance in hell she was staying here in the city. And Tome'l and Rollings...we don't quite...don't quite know...they took off in a Jumper and it was my jumper again...Rodney built it to be un-trackable...I'm sorry... *I smile down at my sister sort of sadly*

Dell: But if I ever get my hands on them again! *I can feel the anger start to rise in her, but she catches my eye and locks it away quickly*

Comment

-They what? No! So- so this was all for nothing, they got away *sniff* -I, I was supposed to catch them. Oh why didn't I just shoot them? Instead I just talked to them until the fight broke out *sniff* If I had just shot them right away, then- they wouldn't have gotten away... *sniffs & then yawns*

sigpic

Comment

It's alright, Sis, we're safe. You and Dell are alive. We can't do anything else about it now. For now you need to rest, Sis. You've been in a coma for days, you're still weak. Rest before I have to sedate you... *I smile at my sister and then help Dell sit down again as I can see her leg is aching, she's been standing for too long*

Comment

*yawns & my tears have stopped, I'm tired, my eyes are threatening to shut but I don't want to sleep*
                  -but I can't sleep... I want to be awake... make sure my sisters are ok... I-
                  Shhh. Go t' sleep. It'll be alrigh' y' sisters are 'ere, safe. Jus' sleep now love. I'll stay with y'
                  *he carefully climbs on to my bed & pulls me close to him under the blanket. He kisses my head softy & I drift off to sleep in his arms. He smiles & sighs a relief I'm finally calmed down & resting*

*3 hours later in the infirmary, aJanet has successfully completed Poets surgery, fixing all bones that where out of place & re-casted her whole body to be a full body cast, so Poet can't move if she tried. She is then wheeled back to the recovery room & placed back in her bed. With her boys, father & guard there to watch over her while she sleeps. Then aJanet & A-Carson discuss plans for Poets depression medication*

sigpic

Comment

*by now, I've helped Dell back over to her bed somewhat against her will and reclaimed my chair between my sisters' beds, sighing with relief at having heard Beck talk to me, knowing for the first time in days that she will be alright, but also knowing that Dell and I had better both be here when she next wakes up, so that she will know we're both safe*

*across the infirmary, I can hear A-Carson and aJanet*

A- I c'n give 'er a shot of this int' the IV line, it'll be a good way t' see if it works for 'er, she won't even 'ave t' know. *he smiles*

aJanet: But we usually can't give those sort of meds without permission.

A- Aye, but she's been a patient o' mine long enough f'r me t' know all o' her friends an' family would want me t' try it, an' she'd refuse it if I asked 'er.

aJanet: Alright, A-Carson. If you think it best, I won't argue...

A- Aye, thank ye. *he goes to Poet and inserts the needle into the IV line, releasing the meds into her system, praying silently that this will work*

Comment

(ok well thats me sorted now. I can turn my laptop off & lie in bed with my phone, if Poet has more mind teasers for me before I fall asleep... good way to get good dreams Night sis! *hugs*)

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        *she stands there still unable to move or speak she just cries, then suddenly her friends around her all get up looking at her with their empty eyes, frowning...they reach out for her with their claws...the move closer and closer...she cries ...they reach her, scratching her, ripping her skin open making her bleed...Joey whispers in her ear "you have killed us, now you are going to die" He bites her first then she feels the teeth of the others in her fllesh as well...though she knows she has deserved it, it hurts her too much...she screams out and opens her eyes, breathing heavily, trying to get up but her full body cast prevents that*
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

*A-Carson is still beside Poet, his eyes sparkle with worry*

A- Poet, Lass, it's a'right. Y're a'right, jus' a nightmare...

Comment

(Sis? *waves hands* you see me? See my last post? I said goodnight haha)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                              (Sis? *waves hands* you see me? See my last post? I said goodnight haha)
                              (Oops bloody iPhone! Good night Sis! *hugs*)

Comment

*looks at him realizing where she is*aCarson! *wants to reach out for his hand but can't move, which makes her panic slightly* Why...why can't I? I couldn't it was dark and my friends wanted to...because I....

*Gabriel steps at her bed and bends down so she can see him* what did we want? the only thing we really want is you to be well again, my queen

*looks at him, a shudder runs down her back* Gabriel, you, you all...where, I....I should not be....*she breaks off tears streaming down her face*
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 15 April 2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X