No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, Aang needs a shower (at 2:30 am...cuz I'm coated in flour and other cinnamon roll ingredients) so I will be back in like 10-15 minutes or so And thanks

Comment

(Off Topic)
      Spoiler:
      DELLLLL!!! *cries* WHY!? oh why, why, why?! I saw it coming but I hoped it wouldn't! OH SIS! Noooooooooo..... *cries*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        (Off Topic)
        Spoiler:
        DELLLLL!!! *cries* WHY!? oh why, why, why?! I saw it coming but I hoped it wouldn't! OH SIS! Noooooooooo..... *cries*
        Oh just worked out what you were on about...

Spoiler:

*hugs* I saw it coming too! And it STILL caught me off guard! *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Oh just worked out what you were on about...

Spoiler:

*hugs* I saw it coming too! And it STILL caught me off guard! *facepalm*
          Spoiler:
          yes, I literally yelled & fake cried at that point, oh poor Colonel
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            yes, I literally yelled & fake cried at that point, oh poor Colonel
            Spoiler:

I know. I wanted to hug him so much! 'Cause I had predicted it but hoped against hope that perhaps I was wrong and it wouldn't end that way. It...ripped my heart in half again...

Comment

Spoiler:

I know. I wanted to hug him so much! 'Cause I had predicted it but hoped against hope that perhaps I was wrong and it wouldn't end that way. It...ripped my heart in half again...
              Spoiler:
              Same! oh come here sis! *hugs each other*

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Same! oh come here sis! *hugs each other*
                Spoiler:
                *hugging* But...in a way I can't really deny how good the whole story ended up being despite the ending.

(Ok back 'on topic' for us anyway )

*some time later, Corey had taken John back up to the Hive ship and most of Poet's other guys had gone as well, leaving Gabriel, Ariel, nMichael and the two 'life guards' with her. A-Carson was 'on duty' with aJanet tonight so he would be nearby but not sitting around, and Dell and I had been enjoying our tea and coffee together, while on my other side, Carson watched carefully over Beck*

*I turn around and look at Beck, the color has properly returned to her face and she seems to be doing much better*

Carson, Beck seems to be doing much better now. I'd say we should be able to wake her soon...when she's ready. *I smile at him*

Comment

(pm sis & also I cant figure out why I can't upload pics to PB from right clicking... it normally says "Upload to PhotoBucket", but now it just says "Uploader Login" I click it and nothing happens! grrr!)

sigpic

Comment

(Yes answered the PM and edited my post a bit so it'll fit better. Also don't have a clue what you are on about, 'cuz mine doesn't say anything like that, I have to save them and then upload...)

Comment

(Yes answered the PM and edited my post a bit so it'll fit better. Also don't have a clue what you are on about, 'cuz mine doesn't say anything like that, I have to save them and then upload...)
                      (I can just right click the pic & click upload to PB & then a separate tab opens my PB to the pic I just uploaded. But yesterday, I was logged out some how, I logged back in, but it didn't fix the problem)

{I'm following my sister, she can't see me, she doesn't know I'm there, we're walking down a corridor it is dark and cold, she can't find anyone, she's calling out, she starts to run, where is everyone? then she come the the end....there is a glass wall or force field...she can't go any further, but she can see people...everyone she loves are down there....she bangs on the wall but no one can hear her...She wants to get down to them but she can't....something is wrong, but I don't know what it is, I feel like she's being watched, I feel the watcher doesn't like her, wants to hurt her, and is just waiting for the best time and place to do so...then the floor falls out from under her, and she's falling.... Dell! I run towards her, but I feel sharp pain cutting across the left side of my body in several spots, I drop to my knees, No! Sis! I force my self up, Sis! I run forwards again, but my leg then gives out, there's blood everywhere but I don't notice. Sis! I try again to get up, but my stomach now bleeds from two bullet holes, I gasping in pain, but I crawl forward to the hole, I know I'm being watched. I'm laying on the ground, pulling myself to the hole & peer over the edge to see my sister's leg sticking out of the rubble. Oh god sis! Help! Dell is hurt!, Please? Can anyone hear me?! My sister is hurt please! Then a voice speaks, "they can't hear you, nobody can hear you. You are pathetic, you can't even save your sister, she's right there in that hole, you abandoned her". No! Dell! "She's just as pathetic as you, always looking for trouble. Aang's no better, thinks she's so much better than me. Lets see how good she really is". I roll over, as Keller stands over me, I gasp in horror, "can she save you both? I doubt it", Carson! Help! "Carson will be much better with out you, he's better off with me, he loves me now, we are -engaged" Keller flashes her ring in my face, then she reaches out with her hands to push on my chest. "Go join your dear sister", No! please! Get off me! Keller keeps pushing my chest, harder & harder, Stop! Please! I- Dell, I'm sorry! "Go to her!", Keller pushes once more & I fall into the darkness, joining my sister}

sigpic

Comment

(Damn, I took too long thinking up my dream, so sis fell asleep *facepalm* Ok, well perhaps I will go now, no point playing by my self. I'll come back when my sis does. *waves to the empty thread* bye!)

sigpic

Comment

Hmm Aang we call those scrolls and they look yummy!

Was wondering what the hell you were on about in all the spoilers. Worked it out.
                          Sorry, was always going to happen, it was the bunnie!

Great dream!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Dell is sleeping, she starts to dream, the same dream, bit different. It doesn't end when she falls, instead she is now looking down from above. She can see Beck, can see her injuries happening
                            But at the end it isn't Rollins or Tomlin (sp? ) standing over her, it's Keller! Then she pushes Beck down the hole. That is when Dell wakes with a start. She looks past Aang who is sleeping to Beck who is still in a coma.*

-Oh sis, not the dream again, it's not going to happen again. And Keller is gone!

*Dell gets out of bed and hops over to Becks bed and takes her hand *

-I'm here Beck, and Im ok!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh forgot to say. Love the sig Aang! Very Cool!
                              sigpic

Comment

(hello big sis Yes I rather like this dream. oh & PM )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X