Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
    *looks at Sparky, feeling how the pain gets less* what is wrong is that, they take the ppain away from me....I should not even be here....
    Is there anything I can do to help you?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*smiles sadly* only if you come over here and stab me, Sparky....

*Ramirez looks at Sparky* as you see you cannot help her, no one comes here to stab her even if she wishes it to be done *he shakes his head*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
        *smiles sadly* only if you come over here and stab me, Sparky....

*Ramirez looks at Sparky* as you see you cannot help her, no one comes here to stab her even if she wishes it to be done *he shakes his head*
        So she wants something to take her mind off the emotional pain she feels?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Djego: no Sparky, she wants to so living...because she blaes herself for things she has not done..which are not her fault

*Glares at Djego and then smiles at Sparky* don't listen to him, I am to blame for all that stuff and I have too pay for that

Comment

*with Carson to watch over Beck, I finally take notice of Poet and walk over to her*

Oh Poet, what have you done, my friend? It is not your fault, Poet. You couldn't have done more than you already did for them...and it is because of you that the 42 who were saved even were saved. *smiles to Poet*

A- Well a' the moment, she's got th' IV line in 'er arm. The med I wan' t' give 'er, it can be tried tha' way, per'aps while she sleeps, an' we'll know if it works when she wakes. *still seems to be thinking*

*in the training room, Liz looks from Poet's guys to the new recruits*

*sigh* Okay *yawn* Poet is um, unavailable today, so it will be up to Dante and Poet's other guys to teach you. They're going to show you how to avoid combat with Wraith.

*she covers up another yawn, it took so long to sort out all that nonsense with Dell and Keller last night that she had hardly slept*

Comment

I'm going to have to be leaving soon, so when I go off, don't think I'm just ignoring you.

Comment

Corey: what is that supposed to do to her if it works?

Dante: well today gentlemen I want to shopw you how to avoid getting in combat with a wraith....the best methode for that is to knock them out before they ccan get close enough to you with stun blasts...um *he looks at Bob* are you dariong to vlunteer?

Bob
                : of course *he looks at the new ones and smiles* good night gentlemen *he walks to the other side of the room then starts running back to Dante who fires a stun rifle once, which makes Bob struggle to hold balence but he runs on and gets another shot, bringing him down to his knees. Dante fires at him two times more and Bob falls to the floor fainted*

Dante: and that easy a wraith can be made unable to hurt you *he smiles* though there is some stuff you should know...questions about that anyone?

*smiles at Aang* hello dear I have done something wrong again, otherwise I would not be here still....
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

A- If it works, lad, it migh' just 'elp 'er feel better. It would make 'er feel the guilt a lot less. In 'umans, when they're like Poet is, always feelin' guilty, it's actually caused by a diff'rence in th' chemicals their brains produce...wi' meds, tha' can be brought under control an' make them feel better. Wi' a little luck, the same can 'appen for Poet. *he nods*

Andersen: What if the only stunners we have are the Zat guns? *he pulls the Zat from his belt and holds it up* With these things, one shot stuns, the second shot kills and the third shot disintegrates...it's the same almost no matter who they're used on, I think...

New Guy 1: *nods* Andersen's right, do Zat guns work the same on Wraith as they do on everything else?

*I reach out and stroke a stray bit of hair from Poet's face* Poet dear, you didn't...it's a good thing that you are still here. I would consider it lucky you didn't die. *I shake my head sadly*

Comment

Corey: hmmm, that would be nice, I really hope your idea works out *smiles at aCarson sadly and then at the baby who meanwhhile has finished the bottle but does not look really happy*

Dante: To be honest I don't know, what happens but if they are that strong one shot should be suffuiciant maybe too, since wraith are humanoid....I'd say we try that out...the first two levels should be no problem..and if it works on the first shot as it should, you don't have to use 2 and 3,...if not we'll find out what happens *he walks over to Andersen and take the Zat from him*

Paul: Ok try that on me...I wonder what will happen

Dante : ok...are you ready?

*Paul nods and Dante fires one shot at him, which makes his stumble a bit but he still stands, Dante fires a second shot, making Paul jump back a bit and he shakes but he still is alive...Dante fiures a third shot at him, he still stands but his eyes start stapkling visciously and he runs forward, throwng Dante to the ground as if he was just a faather and puts his hand on his chest, trying to feed on him unable to control himself anymore*

*Dante Pushes him off making him slide to the other side of the room, jumps to his feet and runs to Paul, diging his fangs into his neck and drinks him until he loses consciousness, ignoring the pain Paul causes by scratching him angrily*

*while he does so, nSteve is looks at the new ones* I guess, it's not a good idea to use Zats on wraith....

*looks at Aang sadlly* no it's not...I have done wrong and I need to pay for that...
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

A- Aye, so d' I. *looks down at John in Corey's arms* Th' wee little guy feels ever'thing Poet feels, doesn'a he?

Andersen: No, I suppose not. He going to be alright?

New Guy 2: Wait, you're not a Wraith. You drank his blood right? That makes you...

New Guy 3: A vampire!

Yes gentlemen, some of Poet's friends are indeed Vampires. *she nods*

No Poet, the only wrong you have done is trying to take your own life, my friend. And because you are alive, it means you didn't succeed in ending your life...and for that I am grateful. *I reach to gently touch her hand*

Comment

Corey: oh yes he does...and he does not even understand what happens he just hurts *he looks odwn at the baby ans strokes his belly*

*Dante gets up again* he will be alright yes...but it seems that these Zats do a power up to Wraith...he pushed me down so hard I assume if I was a human he just had smashed my bones....

*nSteve smiles now showing his fangs* even some of her wraith friends are vampires, which allows us to drink blood instead of having to kill or age people....even Poet herself is a vampire, too

*looks at Aang with empty eyes* I don't understand why I should not have to pay for having killed my brothers and nearly killed Beck as well because I did not end that wraith
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

*Shep wakes up, and kisses me and whispers in my ear*
                          Good morning beautiful, how is my defacto wife this morning?
                          Dell Goodish, got med swimming around in my veins again...think I'm getting a bit to used to them....I may have to go cold turkey soon.
                          Hmm, I am quite hungry *makes a small growling noise*
                          Dell Shhh, someone will hear!
                          I don't care, let them!
                          sigpic

Comment

A- 'm sorry, little Lad, I'll do ma' best t' make yer Mommy feel better. *he talks gently to the baby, ruffling his hair slightly with one hand*

Blackmore: Say, speaking of Poet, where is the pretty lady herself today?

Poet, you did not kill them. It is only because of you that the ones who lived did live. Without you all of them would have died. And it isn't your fault, what happened to Beck. Dell and I also had plenty of chances to kill that Wraith and we also didn't. But we don't blame you for it at all dear, because you did not almost kill Beck. That Wraith did and Keller did, but not you.

*I lean down and kiss Poet's forehead* Every day, every time one of your friends is in danger, you do all you can to protect them and keep them safe...your father once told you dear, that even you cannot save everyone, and you must be glad for those you did save.

Comment

*The baby look at aCarson and smiles*
                              Corey: I guess he understood that aCarson, I have the feeling he dd

Dante: well...gentlemen, you can follow me and I'll show you where she is....I think you should have seen something like that..*he looks at Liz as if to ask her if she's agreeing*

*pulls up her arm causing a burning pain that nearly makes her sick, to reach out for Aang's hand*

Comment

I better go and do my bit to protect the city, don't you go anywhere or get in any trouble!
                                Dell As if I would!
                                *he gives me a funny look as he gets off the bed, then calls over his shoulder*
                                Aang? do you have any objections to me cuffing Dell to her bed.....I mean for her own good, ow that sounded better in my head!
                                Dell Sounds ok from here, Might want to ask for a screen though. *giggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X