Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pm sis)
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I hear my sister's screams in my mind, I feel her pain, I almost double over as I go to pull my shirt on, I push through the pain and finish dressing, then I take off at a run, my hair soaking wet, loosely bound in a ponytail tie as I run, I burst into the infirmary just in time to see Keller pushing on my sister's chest, trying to do...what? Suddenly the sound of the flatlining monitor screams through my ears and I stalk over, my eyes sparkling dangerously*

Jennifer Keller, step away from my sister. *my voice cuts through the room like a knife and A-Carson peers out from where he'd been working*

Keller: Aang? *her face goes white*

I said get the HELL away from her. NOW. *I storm over and slap her across the face* Get your ass into my office. Now. And stay put until I come for you.

*Keller, never having seen me this livid, stops what she's doing and slips off toward my office. A-Carson comes out right about now and jogs over to where I am by now up on the bed, kneeling over my sister, trying to make her breathe again*

A- I'll get th' paddles, Love. Ye need t' keep goin' until I come back. *he runs off to get the paddles, handing them to me, and I begin to place them on my sister*

Can you figure out what the hell Keller did to Beck while I work on bringing her back? *I sit back and set the paddles to shock her*

A- Aye. *picks up the fallen syringe off the floor* Looks as if she gave 'er a stimulant instead o' sedative. *he shakes his head and goes to get the proper sedative to put Beck back into her medical coma*

*I end up having to shock Beck again, but nearly fall off the bed with relief when I hear her gasp and feel a pulse under my hand, her eyes are open and she looks terrified, I know she'll try to break free again, so I put one hand on each of her arms and look into her face from my place on the bed*

Relax, Beck, take it easy. Little Sister's here now, I've got you, the pain will go away soon, Sis. Just relax and let me help you. I promise, I'll make it all better. *I calm myself enough to use a relaxed, reassuring voice to talk to my sister, I see the fear fade from her eyes as she looks up at me and I release one hand to take the syringe from A-Carson and inject it into Beck's IV tube, stroking her hair with the other hand as I watch her drift back into her coma*

*then I pull the suture kit I keep around and start to re-stitch the gash that she reopened, I hope to have her all patched up and relaxed again before Carson shows up, no need to worry him...then I notice the second EEG on the monitor reading that Na'Kita is comatose...that isn't right. The shock to Beck's body must have been too much for the poor injured symbiote to handle. I pick up another syringe, this will ease the symbiote's pain, and inject it through Beck's skin at the neck, straight into where I know Na'Kita is, adding a slightly higher dose of pain killers to Beck's IV as well*

There now, rest Sister, I will wake you when the time is right. *I lean over and kiss her forehead gently, brushing the hair from her face with a smile, then remember Keller is waiting for me*

*my eyes flash dangerously again and I stand up from the bed*

A-Carson, I need you to stay right here beside Beck, do not let anyone near her, except for Dell, Shep, Carson or I. Please, Love.

*he nods and comes to take my place beside Beck, I stomp into my office where Keller is sitting in a chair, wide eyed and afraid*

Keller: I am so sorry, Aang! I never meant to hurt her!

I don't care what you meant or didn't mean to do, you did hurt her and that, I will not tolerate. *my voice drips with cold anger and my eyes are still dangerous*

Keller: I only thought that...her symbiote would have healed her by now...

You IDIOT, Keller! Did you not look at the second chart? If you had, you would have seen that Na'Kita--her symbiote has a name, yes--was also injured! She couldn't fully heal Beck if she wanted to! *I am fuming again, ready to beat the crap out of Jennifer now*

Keller: I..I..Aang, please don't hurt me! I'm sorry! *her voice is shaking and she looks like a scared puppy, I can see she's almost ready to cry...oh how satisfying that would be...*

Jennifer, I won't physically harm you, but be VERY GLAD you are being shipped out to a new post. If you were staying on Atlantis, I would see to it that you never practice medicine in this infirmary again for as long as I or the Carsons are here. Now I want you to go to your office, get your things and leave the infirmary. Don't make me ask you twice.

*I turn and leave the office, walking back to Beck's beside, where I sit down on the edge of her bed, take her hand in mine and sit silently, shaking as the anger and adrenaline fades*
      Last edited by Aang; 11 April 2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

(ok, Poet, your turn )
        Last edited by McBecklover; 11 April 2013, 07:57 AM.
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Gabriel runs out of Poet's room shifting to his animal shape to run even faster....then, a wave of pain takes his breath a way like 1000 burning blades, the pain makes him shift back he lies on the ground inable to movefor seconds then he hears Poet's other guys come ruunning behind him. Ariel takes his hand and they all vanish...finding themself again next to the lake where Poet and Joey had taken the sisters out to once, seing a badly damaged Dart in the water*

Comment

Gotta go to class, be back in a little over an hour!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*by now Carson has returned, he enters as Keller hurries past him with her stuff, looking as if about to cry. Carson goes over to my bed & sits on the chair opposite Aang. He picks up my hand, it's sweaty & I look as if I've been moving, notices blood on the sheets & the freshly stitched up wound on my arm. He looks over to Aang*
              Wha' appened?

sigpic

Comment

*the guys run to it, ignoring the pain they feel in their hearts, opening the Dart together, but what they can see then is worsethan any nightmares they ever had*

Ariel: guys just let's get her out there somehow and take her to Atlantis and see what the humans' things can do for her...we will never be able to use as much energy to heal that, right now...not even us all together *he looks at the others tears streaming down his face*

Joey: Ok, dad *he shivers*

*then they all try to lay their hands on Poet's body and pull her out of the Dart carefully. Eccept for her head, which has a deep bleeding wound, not a single one of her bones seems unbroken. Blood runs out of wounds the broken bones have made comeing through her skin and her vital signs are next to non*

*Gabriel thinks to aCarson* we are having to bring Poet back to Atlantis, she just did something very bad...if you can, you need to help us, please just think back if that's ok

(grrr dinner t6ime be back later)

Comment

*I look up at Carson, I know he will see that I'm worried and my eyes still hold a hint of cold hatred toward Keller*

I...I left to take a shower. I asked aJanet to keep an eye on Beck for me...but Keller came in and must have sent aJanet away. When I came back, she'd tried to wake Beck from the coma, Beck was flatlining when I came back. And she must have been so scared, she had tried to break free...oh Carson. But she's alright...Na'Kita is in a coma herself though, she's unable to heal Beck now...

*I am still holding tightly to my sister's hand, as if I am afraid to leave her side now*

*aCarson hears them and thinks back: I'll be waitin' for ye, bring 'er right in!*

Comment

(Ok, lights out for me. good night sis )

sigpic

Comment

(Good night Sis, I'll keep Keller away from you from now on )

Comment

*Gabriel thinks to aCarson* thank you so much

*then he, Joey, Ariel and nMichael vanish with Poet to reappear in the infirmary, shaken and pale as milk not caring if anyone sees their tears while the others return to the hive, to inform the crew what happend*

Comment

And Keller calls herself a Doctor?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*I am sitting on the edge of Beck's bed still, one hand clasping her hand and the other holding a soft cloth to wipe the sweat from her face and arms, completely oblivious to Poet and her guys*

*A-Carson is waiting though and he takes Poet carefully from their arms, his lab coat getting coated in her blood, and he lays her on an infirmary bed across the room from me, he does not want to disturb me, he knows that it wouldn't do any good but only make me worse because I cannot leave Beck's side after what Keller did to her*

A- *turns to the guys* Can any of ye tell me wha's 'appened? No, don' bother jus' yet. Tha' can wait.

*he works to reset all of the broken bones he can, so that he can sew the wounds shut and fit her for casts, he can feel that her pulse is weak, but he is working alone, so pauses in what he is doing to start her on an IV and a transfusion of Wraith blood, as well as an oxygen tube to her nose, to make up for the blood she has lost, and then he continues to work*

A- Ah no, I'll 'ave t' do surgery on 'er...th' ribs. *he sighs and shakes his head, disappearing into the operating room with Poet, to fix the broken ribs so that her lungs will not be punctured, reappearing maybe three hours later with Poet fully bandaged and sewn together, asleep on a hospital bed and very weak*

Comment

You guys need any help from me?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                And Keller calls herself a Doctor?
                                Apparently she does, and she says I am not because I didn't have the formal training for it. *headdesk*

Comment

Working...
                                X