No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that makes you proof that you don't need powers, Sis. You get along without them. God, there are days when I wish I didn't have this bloody gift! *I shake my head* But you aren't ever useless! Sis, as I recall since you met us all the only reason many of your missions end with you being injured is because you were trying to protect one or the other of us. Before us, you were pretty damn good at your job, I hear.

Comment

Dell I was good at it...don't have a single scar from that time.
      Yep, I know all the stories behind every one of your sexy scars!
      Dell they are not sexy, they are ugly.

*We all finish our meals, and Shep collects up the dishes and puts them on the cart.*
      We are staying here the night here aren't we?
      Dell Do you mind? Becks here, she needs us.
      It's not how I planned this night, but it is important to you, so it is important to me.
      Dell We will have a special date night when everyone is better, ok?
      Yes, we will!
      *Aang goes back to A-Carson and sits on his knee and cuddles into him. While Dell kicks off her shoes and gets under the covers of her bed. Shep gets up on the bed and she puts the covers over them both as she settles into his arms. He kisses the top of her head, and whispers something in her ear that makes her smile and play hit him on the chest, then she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep*
      Last edited by Dellruby; 10 April 2013, 11:56 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

(sneaky Shep. He unofficially married Dell. He figured out how to marry her, without the title & the ceremony. He "proposed" a deal & she accepted, and they made "vows" to each other & she will wear a ring & has taken his last name... so they are married now... but not really )
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Hi Sis, I'm here but from my phone. Stupid Aang ran out of the dorm room without her laptop this morning )

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            (Hi Sis, I'm here but from my phone. Stupid Aang ran out of the dorm room without her laptop this morning )
            (silly Aang. Hi sis!)
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Ill go get it after class, just stuck here for a couple hours)

Comment

*Poet wakes up, its quite early in the morning, she didn't mean to fall asleep here & so sees all is calm here, smiles at Beck & thinks; Get well soon my friend, we still have a match play. I will be back later... And with that she disappears back to her hive. Few hours later but still morning, the Carson's are both awake and Carson checks my vitals, then turns to A-Carson...*
                Lad, 'm jus' poppin' off f'r a shower & a cuppa, back'in 'alf an hour say
                A- Sure, I'll watch over Beck f'r now. Think I must wake Aang up now or I'll nev'r ge' 'er back t' sleep again tonigh' *shakes his head & smiles*
                Thanx lad *and he leave*

sigpic

Comment

(Poet before you post, check your PM! )

sigpic

Comment

*moments later, Rodney runs in clutching one hand to his chest, whinging about a new burn. A-Carson shakes me awake, stands me up and then goes to attend to Rodney. By now, Dell and Shep are awake and they excuse themselves to the Mess, Dell needs coffee and Shep needs breakfast. I go to stretch and my hand touches my hair, causing me to cringe at how disgusting it feels*

aJanet? Can I get you to watch over Beck for me for a few moments? I need to go have a shower and clean myself up.

aJanet: Of course, Aang. Go, enjoy your shower. You deserve it.

*she comes over to me and takes my place at Beck's side, I flee the infirmary and go back to our quarters to get fresh clothes and a shower*

Comment

*she looks around, her wounded brothers surround her, she doesn't know how many of them are dead, she falls on her knees and cries a little then gets up again and heads to the trone room....she opens her eyes, lying in her bed again* It's not your fault...*she tells herself again, then gets up, puts her clothes on and walks to her bathroom*

*Gabriel wakes up, his hands shaking*That was just a dream, she is alive you have saved her...

*Gets out of the bathroom again, walks back to her room and sits down on her bed, picking up a pen and a paper from her desk*
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 April 2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

(Guess which smart girl went and got her laptop and is now going to go get food, and also bets Beck won't be done with her post by the time she gets back? ...Lol!)

Comment

(I am out of the game until Beck posts....)

Comment

*Keller stops by to collect a few things to pack, she notices that the infirmary is rather quiet, she looks around & see's A-Carson is busy with Rodney, but where are the others? She walks over to Beck's bed & looks at her, then she picks up the chart from the end of the bed & reads it. Then speaks softly so that only Beck could hear if she was awake*

Keller: Hmm in an induced comma, Aang's doing I guess, where is she? Where are your sisters? Where's your husband? Have they all gone & left you have they? Serves you right for going looking for trouble, your just like Dell. Always getting hurt & getting others hurt in the process. You run off & 4 guards end up dead. Why can't you just... be normal? Your a freak you know, your not even fully human anymore, you've got that- that thing in you. How could you let a filthy parasite live inside you? It's disgusting, you & a-Janet, and that Sparky... all of them Tok'ra... they're all Goau'ld to me.

*A-Janet comes out from the office to do her duties of checking my vitals & see's Keller*
                            a-Janet: Oh hello Dr. Keller, Aang left me in charge, she's just gone for a shower
                            Keller: Oh. Well, I'm here now, I can take over
                            aJanet: But Aang-
                            Keller: -Isn't here. I'm the highest ranking doctor here right now & I dismiss you. I'll take over
                            aJanet: I- Ok... Call me if you need me *she leaves*

*Keller looks back at the chart again*
                            Keller: Why has she put you in a coma? She doesn't know what's doing. Your fine now, why is she fussing over you? That thing would have healed you already wouldn't it? How can she even be a doctor without proper training? It's not fair. She clearly is useless at it. *as she speaks, shes prepared to wake me from my coma*

Keller: You don't need to be in a coma still, you could wake up now & tell us what the hell happened out there & why you want to be all center of attention.
                            *injects the liquid into the IV tube, then steps back to look at me*
                            Keller: You and Dell must have been separated at birth, as your clearly share the same stupid mind

*I wake & immediately feel tremendous pain, my eyes open wide, I gasp for breath at the pain. I'm scared, in pain & can't quite remember what happened to me just yet & I'm not sure where I am. I panic when I see tubes sticking out of me. I yank them out, fuss about in a panic, I'm crying & howling in pain, as I try to escape from my bed, clearly not in the right state of mind. Keller panics, she tries to push me back into bed, I punch her weakly in the face, but it still hurts Keller, but me more as I had reopened my gash on my left shoulder & arm. I'm bleeding again. Keller reacts holding her jaw, then grabs a nearby syringe, mistaking it for a sedative & injects me. I scream in more pain, then I start gasping for air, I'm loosing oxygen, loosing blood, my heart rate is though the roof, I can't breath, everything hurts, then all is black as I flat line...*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              aJanet: Gilan and Nikola will be fine. Nikola may be a bit sore for a while after what Kavanaugh did, but thanks to Gilan's help, they are mostly healed already.
                              Good. Cause I really need to talk to them, about a few things.
                              Last edited by Sparky She-Demon; 11 April 2013, 07:05 AM.
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*finishes writing and puts down the sheet on her bed* I hope this will make them understand...*she walks out of her room again and heads off*

*right then Gabriel is on his way to her room, enters it and finds the sheet of paper on her bed*
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 April 2013, 07:07 AM. Reason: it was sheep of paper before XD

Comment

Working...
                                X