Clear All

lol! those are great Immy! thanks for finding them and sharing them

sigpic

Comment

Carson iconage leik woah.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

oO Very pretty icons!! My faves are the top and bottom ones in the second column.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Oooooh, pretties! And I'm LOLing at the Con pics- I love it!

Comment

Another LJ BOBW convention report. Just some tidbits with the promise of more to come.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I just spotted this on the main page of GateWorld:

To celebrate the Atlantis DVD release on Tuesday, GateWorld had an article where Joe Flanigan answered some questions from the forum.

Q: How do you feel about Sheppard / McKay slashing (romantic relationship)?

Joe: "Thankfully I don't think about it that much. And if I slashed, I'm not sure David [Hewlett] would be my choice there. And I think he's kind of busy with the Paul McGillion slashing. You know how that works. I had no idea what slashing was. See? I've learned something."

The rest of the article is here. That's the only answer that mentions Paul.

You know, they did do this promo shot...

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I just reread Joe's answer and I realized he really doesn't know about slashing. He used David's and Paul's names instead of Rodney and Carson, their character names. I'm sure somebody will correct him!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                  I just reread Joe's answer and I realized he really doesn't know about slashing. He used David's and Paul's names instead of Rodney and Carson, their character names. I'm sure somebody will correct him!
                  it may have just been a slip of the tongue.

I was a bit disturbed by the bit in the interview where he said he gets some disturbing fan mail poor bloke...

oops I've wandered off topic, here's a happy Carson

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                  DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

awsome icons there Party
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                      it may have just been a slip of the tongue.

I was a bit disturbed by the bit in the interview where he said he gets some disturbing fan mail poor bloke...

oops I've wandered off topic, here's a happy Carson

Lucky poor old Joe has someone to protect him from that mail. It's probably some disturbingly obsessed fangirls or something. Or maybe fanboys!!

Ahh. Happy Carson! Always good!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                        i just got the atlantis DVDs today and in all the behind the scenes stuff paul has a canadian accent... it is soo weird, it makes him sound so cute.....

If you watch "see grace fly" you can (of course) hear the canadia accent, but there is actually still some scottish in there. Especially the 'o's. Bloody fantastic movie too i might add!!!He is absolutely brilliant in it!!!All the actors are acutally. I haven't been that moved by a film in....i can't remember

Comment

Hey, I read somewhere that Paul McGillion's a cat person! He has cats! That makes him extra cool, IMO!

Comment

he has two cats doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              he has two cats doesn't he?
                              Yeah! How cool is that! I wonder if they have insane names like Torri's pets (or former pets --- don't know how many she has now, maybe just the one dog).
                              Hmmm. What would PM call his cats?

Comment

I have two cats also...I shoulda talked with him about cats at the con...dang it *fwaps self* hehehe, it would be funny if he called them William and Wallace

I demand more pics see I never find the good pics you all do

Comment

Working...
                                X