No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dellshe told me tonight that Aang puts lives in danger every time she goes near anyone, that was when I started punching her. She's a nasty piece of work A-Carson, she really is.
    sigpic

Comment

A- She said tha'? *he looks at me and then back to Dell* Bu' tha's an insult t' Carson an' I as well, we 'and picked Aang t' be a doctor 'ere. An' we picked 'er because o' 'er talent for it. Anyone Aang would care for is goin' ta get some o' the best care on th' whole city...

*my face turns a pretty shade of red*

Um yes well Jennifer disagrees, Love...

Comment

Dell Want me to hold her down while you beat on her some A-Carson? I won't tell.
        sigpic

Comment

sleeping now, keep it down. goodnight peoples. play nice. look at that, another night without Shep, not fair!
          sigpic

Comment

*sits there lost in thoughs when Jarno comes in carrying little John, who does not sem to be too happy*

Jarno: my queen, can I talk to you for a moment?

Oh hello Jarno and John,, of course we can talk, what is it? Little one does not look as if he was happy...*smiles sadly and takes the baby from his brother*

Jarno: no, he really is not, my queen, that is why I wanted to talk to you....

*looks at him a little confused* oh, ok?

Jarno: Little one loves you my queen, he loves you as his mother and well, he can sense when you hurt badly...that's why he is unhappy. He didn't stop crying yesterday because he felt you were dead, that you had killed yourself....it hurts him even more than it hurts us already

*looks down at the baby who looks at her with tears in his big eyes* oh no little one I really do not mean to hurt you so much *holds him close to her and strokes his head* it's just that I often hurt and *she stuggles to say it and looks down to the floor* am afraid to tell anyone what I feel...

Comment

Meanwhile somewhere else on the base...

*I'm running, I don't realize where I'm running to, but then I think of Rollings, I turn left & head for the brig. I soon reach it to find all four guards on the ground, blood is everywhere, I bend down & check the first 3 for a pulse, but they are dead. The forth lay slumped against a wall, his hand on his chest, he looks like he's about 80 years old, but I know he is only about 30ish. He groans & whispers*
              4th Guard: I-it was Tome'l... he, he shot the others dead... then forced me to let Rollings out... t-then Rolling fed on me. He knew I was n-near death & Tome'l was eager to leave... so he let me go...
              -We'll get you to the infirmary, they-
              4th Guard: No... No it's to... late... just go, they headed for the surface. They only just left... you just missed them... They mentioned a ship... probably... cloaked...
              -I'll call for help, you'll be alright-
              4th Guard: No! As I said... I'm done... just... go... *he slumps over, his hand drops to the floor. I check his pulse. he is dead. I take his earpiece & attach it to my own ear, then I grab his sidearm from his belt, it's still full, he never got a shot out. Then I run off to a transporter & head for the surface, as I press the earpiece*
              -Elizabeth, its Beck, Rollings escaped, he's with Tome'l, the guards are dead *that's all I tell her for now & I shut the com link as I step out of the transporter & walk along the pier*

*I look around & catch a glimpse of Rollings cloak round a corner, flapping in the wind. I turn the corner & see them both standing there talking*
              Rollings: Don't tell me you forgot your key?
              Tome'l: No! I need the combination number, to drop the cloak & open the hatch. I stole this ship & forced the code for the cloak from its previous owner. Just give me sec. I didn't know I was stealing a piece of junk!
              *by now I've crept up behind them, the gun raised at Tome'l, I'm just a meter away*
              -Your not going anywhere! *I'm shaking with anger & they both spin around*
              Tome'l: Oh aren't I? Hmm Dell's sister right? Yes I remember you. You got in my way the last time I tried to lure Sheppard's precious Dell to Pinjarra. And again you get in my way. You couldn't keep your nose out of her head could you? I know you were watching & I couldn't have you spoiling my fun, so I set those explosives & moved the deadline closer than I had originally planed. I had hoped to torture her a bit more, probably make her insane. Killing Dell would give me great pleasure & torture Shep before I kill him too *glares at me & I'm trembling with rage*
              -You hurt my sister, I hate you so much & I will make you pay with your life. And why do you want Sheppard? He's done nothing to you!
              Tome'l: Nothing? Nothing!? He killed my brother! Does Kolya ring a bell?
              *I stare at him, in shock*
              -You? What? Your?
              Tome'l: His brother. Yes. I'm Genii, as is he, as is Kar'ess. We were posing as Pinjarrans to lure Sheppard to that planet! I will get my revenge, no matter how, no matter how long, but I WILL get my revenge *he glares at me & Rollings takes his turn*
              Rollings: How's the little one? Is she safe? I wouldn't be so sure *grins*
              -You stay away from her! I'll kill you for what you did to my daughter!
              Tome'l: I noticed you escaped the hands of the Gou'ld?
              -Yes, thanks to my sisters. But I will not forget what you did, Skyra tortured us & near killed my husband! And I- I died!
              Rollings: You do not look dead to me
              -No, because Skyra had me put into a sarcophagus. Then blended herself with me. But my friends were able to kill us & then bring me back again.
              *eyes flash & they both step back, my hands grip the gun tighter*
              Na'Kita: Now she has me
              Rollings: Your Gou'ld?
              Na'Kita: Tok'ra!
              Tome'l: Oh I should have known
              Na'Kita: You will pay for what you did to the Tok'ra! *she stuggles to fire the gun as its not the way of the Tok'ra to kill in cold blood, so Beck takes back control just as Tome'l reaches to swipe the gun from me, I manage to fire a shot, hitting his leg, he stumbles back, but gains his balance, yelling in anger & pain. Then Rolling steps forward & swipes me with full force of his claws to the left of my body, slicing me in several places including; my neck, shoulder, arm & chest, I drop to my knees in pain, blood splattering to the floor, losing grip of my gun, giving Tome'l a chance to grab his own handgun out. I reach forward in much pain, grab my gun first & fire another shot at Tome'l. I've hit his hand & he drops his gun, yelling in pain, as I turn my gun on Rollings & fire hitting him in the arm. I fire two more shots hitting Rollings in the leg & stomach, which he yells in anger but he will heal. He walks up & backhands me to the ground face first. I groan in pain, tears & blood running down my face, I spit blood from my mouth, as Na'Kita takes control, she makes us stand on shaky legs & launch at Rollings hitting him hard in the face, with the bottom of my gun, then turns & kicks Tome'l in the stomach as he reaches for his gun. He rolls over in pain, then Na'Kita turns back to Rollings to kick the feet out from under him. I take back control & about to fire on Rollings who's now on his back, when Tome'l picks up his gun with his good hand & shoots me in the leg, which cripples me, I drop the gun & am on the ground again. Rollings gets to his feet, then Tome'l walks round to face me, I sit up & look at him, then he fires his gun twice in my stomach, I slump over, coughing blood, There's no fight left in me, I swear I could see others running to my aid, with Carson running behind them all dressed in BDUs, but my sight is blurry. I hold my bloody hand out for my gun, but its out of reach, Tome'l kicks me in the head & I'm knocked unconscious. With the fight over and others where coming, Tome'l gets the code for the cloak & he & Rollings both flee in the ship before they are captured*
              Last edited by McBecklover; 10 April 2013, 05:32 AM.
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*feels a wave of pain coming over from Beck, thinks to anyone of her friends in Atlantis* guys what's happening down there, can you hear me what's going on?

Comment

*Sitting beside Dell, I feel the wave of pain from my other sister, she isn't hiding it anymore, I give A-Carson a scared look and he nods, I take off running, catching up with Carson and the other team just in time to direct them the last of the way, where Carson and I both fall to our knees at Beck's side*

(sorry more later, got to walk for a few)

Comment

(Ok Ye inbox is full again sis )
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Will handle that when I get there as well sorry )

Comment

*feels too worried to stay with Jarno any longer* dear I have to go, something happend and I need to find out what it is, take little John again please

*Jarno nods and takes the baby and Poet vanishes to reappear next to Aang*

Oh no....*she looks around and sees the dead guards on the brigg and Beck lying on the floor whre Aang is, wounded and unconscious*
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 10 April 2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

(Beck anything I should know before Carson and I get going on you?)

Yes...oh Poet, I feel so bad, I should have followed when she ran off on me earlier...I shouldn't have given up. But now I need to help Carson save her. *my eyes go from sad to cold as I switch into the adrenaline rush of doctor mode*

Comment

*takes a step back to make space for Aang and aCarson and lets her self fall on her knees, folding her wings around her so no one sees the tears roling down her cheeks* and I should have killed that wraith as I had the chance to...

Comment

I still would like Kavanaugh charged with attempted murder!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*my hands are covered in Beck's blood by now, so as I look at Poet, all I can do is think to her: It's not your fault, we also had chances to kill him and did not...

Comment

Working...
                                X