Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I speak up again*

That will happen, Sis...you have a nasty little concussion there. I can slightly up the dose of pain killers now that you're awake, but not by much.

*I give her a slightly stronger dose of pain killers*

Comment

Dell what happened, did the stargate fall on me?
      *Shep takes my hand and holds it tight*
      We're not entirely sure, I was hopping you could tell me.
      Dell We went back to our room, you made coffee, we were talking, did you hit me?
      I would never, even if I thought you needed it. You don't remember anything after I made coffee?
      *Dell shakes her head, then groans, she won't make that mistake again.*
      sigpic

Comment

*Beck now speaks up*

Beck: Sis...the...the dream...*she bites back a sob but stops talking because if she does talk, she will cry.. Carson wraps an arm around Beck*

*I look at Beck and then Dell*

I..Beck and I think...you might have lived your dream...we found you at the bottom of a hole in the floor...in one of the uninhabited parts of the city...

Comment

Dell Oh? I...I don't know, all I remember is going back to our room and having coffee, then I'm here, again.
          It might come back to you, give it time...and when it does, just know I'm sorry for everything I said.

(got to go Blister is here)
          sigpic

Comment

This happens, Sis. You did hit your head, you may not remember the accident for a bit. Rest now, big Sister. *I take my place in a chair beside her bed*

(Ok catch you tomorrow, going to sleep then Good luck with Blister)

*edit*

Back in the training room, Liz has ended the session for the day, the newbies have been released to complete their daily duties around the city and Poet and her guys have vanished back to the Hive Ship...

(If I am not here right away in the morning, leave me and Shep and A-Carson at least in the infirmary with Dell. Nobody touch that bunny, k? Thanks loves!)

Comment

*I can't talk about the dream right now, without crying again, but I do think of it. How long I have witnessed this dream of Dell's, I've been with her the whole time, our minds linked while we sleep. We both were shaken by it every time we woke up, but we also have been trying to see who the person was. I guess when it really happened & I felt Dells exact same feelings that I felt in the dream, my mind automatically switched the dream on, when Dell wasn't broadcasting it, so it still felt like Dells dream. I should have known it wasn't Dell dreaming that time... it was me! I was dreaming it, while Dell was living it! How did I not feel her sudden shock of seeing who its was? Why didn't I feel her pain with she hit the floor? Why didn't I do something? My poor sister has been down that hole for two days because I didn't figure it out sooner. I should have told someone it was Tome'l... my tears have slowed but still leak down my face as I begin to shake with anger. I'm not the only mind in this body who is feeling this anger, Na'Kita remembers Tome'l too. He's not a fan of the Tok'ra & is responsible for many deaths & captures of her fellow Tok'ra. We share this anger together & we are infuriated. I'm too angry to bother blocking it from my lil sis, I hope she forgives me. I pull out of Carson's arms & run to an empty bed at the far end of the infirmary, flopping head first into the pillow & yelling my frustration into it. My yells are muffled by the pillow*
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(oh hello Dell sis fancy seeing you here )
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I feel Beck's anger toward Tome'l, it's justified I know, and probably made stronger at least by Na'Kita. I look over at Dell asleep in the infirmary bed, and I focus to set my mind to shielding my sleeping, injured older sister from Beck's feelings and my own anger. Doing this will open me to feeling Beck in my own mind, so I look at Shep and A-Carson who are still with me by Dell's side and Carson who is a bit surprised at Beck*

...Keep an eye on Dell please. Someone tell me if anything changes with her.

*I stand up and slowly go over to Beck, and I set a hand on her shoulder...*

Comment

*feeling my younger sisters hand on my shoulder. I feel guilty now for not blocking my anger & so my anger turns back to sobbing. I roll over to look at my sis, but i curl up on the bed, keeping my head on the pillow*
                    -I'm sorry sis. I didn't block my anger. I'm just so angry at that -that, i have no words to describe him. And i feel partly responsible for Dell being down there for so long, why didn't I figure it out sooner? I feel like I've let her down. We've been dreaming that dream together, I've been with her, in her mind, every night she dreams, yet when it happens for real, I abandoned her... *shoves my face back into the pillow & cries*
                    Last edited by McBecklover; 09 April 2013, 05:26 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*I sit down on the edge of the bed and let my hand move to stroke Beck's hair gently*

Sis, it's alright. God, you're my Sister. You should be able to let me know what you're feeling without worrying about me in the process. And...you didn't let her down, Shep and I would never have known to check for the explosion and find her that way if you hadn't remembered, Sis. She wasn't moved from the time she fell, so her injuries weren't made any worse by the wait...she'll be fine. You didn't abandon her, Sis...you couldn't know she would live out her dream. As for Tome'l, I'm furious with him myself. I made sure she didn't shoot him and this is how he repays us. If I EVER get my hands on him...

*I stop talking, knowing I may regret what I want to say next*

Comment

(Sis? *looks around* I know you're here, stop hiding!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          (Sis? *looks around* I know you're here, stop hiding!)
                          (Sorry. Was watching tv. The Voice was on, then the Following started. And now I need a quick shower. be beck in a moment)

*I lift my head & force my self to sit up & I hug my sister*
                          -Thanks sis, but you know, if I ever got my hands on him, I really would be tempted to kill him & I'm pretty sure once Dell is recovered, she would be too. She'd probably take him on as is *my very tear stain face breaks a tiny smile for a second & then its gone*

sigpic

Comment

(edit: it's okay, I was just teasing Alright I will be here)

*I wrap my arms around my sister, hugging her close*

I think if any of us got our hands on him, we would kill him. Even me...even if I'm a doctor. Now don't you ever tell A-Carson I said that, okay? *I also smile for just a second* And I think you may be right, our older sister was ready to kill him from the moment he gave you up to Skyra...now she won't hesitate...

*I glance over to Dell again, as if checking on her from across the room*

Comment

(and I'm back Oops took a while write this)

*sniffs*
                              -I swear I won't tell A-Carson. I still don't know how he managed to get inside Dell's mind like that & enter her dreams, like what Rollings did to me. Tome'l isn't a wraith, how could he do that? Wait - Rollings? *sniffs as I look at my sister in thought* You- you don't think it was Rollings? I mean he could enter my mind here, from where he was on Earth, so he could definitely get into Dells mind from the brig! Perhaps Tome'l discovered Rollings while he was hiding on the base? And is using him in exchange for something? And on another thought, how did he get here without detection? Someone must of let him through the gate, but who would do that? Surely Elizabeth has told everyone he is bad news & not to let him in?
                              Last edited by McBecklover; 09 April 2013, 06:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

(hello ladies )

Comment

Working...
                                X