No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Na'Kita thinks to me; Beck dear, if you can't smile properly & be happy, I'll do it for you. Beck- No. I- I can do it. I hold my smile*
    -Ok. *I zip up my older sisters dress, then turn for her to do mine*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

You look lovely, Beck. I'm proud to have both of my sisters stand with me today. *I hug my sister and whisper in her ear: I know you had a memory, it's alright Sis. Like I told Dell once before...that was your life once, you're allowed to still hurt sometimes when you remember it. *

Comment

*smiles at Aang; thanks sis. I bow my head*
        Na'Kita: You all look lovely. You know I've never been married. Never knew what that was. So I guess when Beck gets married... again, it will be my first wedding too *smiles, then lets Beck return*
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I join in the hug thinking to myself, I will not think about the past, only the now, and now, I look amazing*
          -right, makeup time and hair. Beck do you want to do Abby or Aang?
          sigpic

Comment

*I then wrap one of my arms around Dell so I am hugging both sisters* You look lovely too, big Sister.

*I start to mess with my hair, holding it up off my neck in different ways, wondering what my sisters will do with it for the wedding*

Comment

-Well you can start on our sis & I will see what's keeping Abby.
              *goes off to find Abby. I find her in her dress & spinning around, making the dress puff out like a mushroom*
              -haha. Abby come on, lets get you zipped up & do your hair
              Abby: Ok
              *we come back out to Aang & Dell*

sigpic

Comment

*I step over behind Aang, and put her hands down by her sides*
                -Like this *I gather up her hair loosely in my hands, and pile it on her head in a artfully messy bun, then with one hand pull and tendrils of hair so the hang down around her face and neck. I grab some pins, then only using 2 I pin it up.*
                -My mum showed me how to use the least amount of pins to do the most work. She wore her hair up everyday, it was longer than yours Aang, but red of course..... *I will not remember the past! lock it down*
                sigpic

Comment

*I look in the nearest mirror at my hair, amazed at how it looks in a way, and I really want to tell Dell that her Mum must have looked lovely with her hair up like this, but I can sense now is not the time to bring up the past, so I just smile*

Thanks, big Sister. It looks lovely.

Comment

Now you just need makeup, trust me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sis, if I trust you with my life every time we go on a mission, I think I can trust you with my face on my wedding day. *I laugh slightly and then stop myself and settle for a small smile, so my sister can do my makeup*

Comment

(sorry, plz play me for a bit. busy with parents. be back when I can)

sigpic

Comment

(Ok Beck, but is 2am here and I want the wedding done before I fall asleep though...)

Comment

Not doing heavy foundation...just mineral powder. Doesn't take much, and looks really good. I know some people would go with blue eye shadow to match the dress, but I'm going with naturals...the trick is to make you look like you are not wearing any while covering everything up
                            sigpic

Comment

I've never really worn anything but natural tones actually...never quite understood the need for bright eye shadow anyway, and the blue shadow would clash a bit with my green eyes anyhow... *I rattle off without thinking, boy, it sounds like I wear makeup a lot more often than I actually do*

Comment

it's ok, but stop talking now please, I have to do your lipstick...red with a blue base, will make your teeth look whiter, oh and no lip liner because they never quite match, and make you look like a clown.
                                Your done!
                                *I move away while pulling my hair up a bit like I did my sisters...mind you, I don't have as much hair to work with.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X