Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Abby! Hello sweety, where's my hug? *smiles at her*

(sorry if I disappear, I have go to fold clothes, but will be back as so as possible. I may bring the clothes into my room & fold them here in front of the laptop *cheeky grins*)
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I arrive shortly after the others*
      Hi Cassie, Hi Abby, are we ready to get dressed now ladies?
      sigpic

Comment

*Cassie smiles at Dell, waves to us and then leaves, while Abby climbs off of me and runs to Beck next*

Abby: Mummy! *she runs to Beck, who catches her in a big hug*

*after their hug, Abby turns to Dell*

Abby: Auntie Dell! *she runs over to hug Dell next*

*I meanwhile sit up from where Abby had "tackled" me on the couch and look at my sisters*

Yes I think we can get ready now, has my dress been brought over here from my room?

Comment

-I assume so. Lets get dressed. Abby go put on your pretty dress, then I will help you to do up the back
          Abby: Ok! *runs off to go put her dress on*
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

-Wow Abby, well end up on the floor in a mo! *Bend down to hug her. The "mummy" still hurts, but I'm able to both lock away the feelings and feel happy for Beck and Abby having each other at the same time*
            Ok, lets get dressed, then it is hair and makeup time!
            sigpic

Comment

*I glance over at Dell as Abby says Mummy, I don't need to feel her to know it hurts her still, so I give her a knowing smile and then find my dress and disappear into the bedroom, returning a moment later with the dress on, holding it up by the front again, my face a nice shade of scarlet red*

Ah...I forgot I can't quite zip this bugger up on my own. Ah, would one of my lovely sisters like to help me out here? *I smile and use one hand to hold the dress up, the other to push my hair up off my back*

Comment

no problem, zip it quick before Beck can get to it
                sigpic

Comment

-wow sis. You look stunning already *I smile, but then suddenly remember my own wedding dress. Not from this reality though, that memory is lost. No I remember my old reality. Remember looking at my dress after... it happened. I'm about to cry, but not in front of my sister* Well I better go get mine on *runs off to get dressed & to hide for a bit*

sigpic

Comment

Roflol
                    sigpic

Comment

*I grab my dress and go into the bedroom and put it on, it fits perfect, I get the zip most of the way up on my own. Then I look in the mirror...wow!
                      sigpic

Comment

*I watch after Beck, I know something is up, a memory I figure...but I don't think she wants me to know she's upset, so I just adjust my dress and step into my shoes, then look down at the dress once more to be sure it's sitting right...then because this is me, I can't let my sister be upset without doing anything, I send her a thought: I'm sorry, Sis...this can't be easy for you. Remember, the next wedding we plan is to give you a memory of your wedding to your Carson in this reality...*

Comment

*I had gone into the bathroom, my dress is on, but not zipped up, I sit on the edge of the bath, tears on my face, I'm trying to keep it together. Come on this is our sisters wedding day, hold it together Beck! Then I hear my sisters thought*
                          -Oh, sorry, I forgot to block that. Yes, I - I can't wait for mine.
                          *Then I block her out, I don't want to ruin her big day*

sigpic

Comment

*I sigh as I glance down at my dress once more, I'm still happy, this is still the best day of my life...but I don't have to feel Beck's pain to know it's there. I saw the look in her eyes, I saw how quickly she took off after I came out in my dress...*

Comment

(bloody wifi! RAHHH! Stop dropping out!)

*after a few moments, I have taken a deep breath, swallowed back my tears & wiped my face, I stand up & look in the mirror, straighten the dress, the I come out to get help zipping me up*
                              -Uh. C-Can I be zipped up please? *half smiles- come on Beck! smiles a bit bigger*

sigpic

Comment

I'll zip you if you zip me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X