No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(No worries, it's just me being a nervous wreck)

*I hug Beck and think to her: Yeah, it's only a dream...it's just my nerves playing hell with me because I'm so nervous, my dreams aren't predictive like yours can be.*

*Down at the infirmary, aJanet is on duty, she is wandering through the infirmary to check on the patients*

Comment

(aJanet can take over from Spencer if you like aJanet knows Poet)
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Raphael looks at the nurse* I would need some food for my lady Poet she is not doing too well

Bob: it would work faster, if you would just have a drink...

But I won't....

*Bob sits down on a chair next to Poet's bed* ok then, you don't have a drink *he gets out his knife from hs boot and starts to polish its blade with a piece of cloth he pulls out of his pocket*

I fear I cannot be at Aang's wedding feeling like that...but Gabriel and Dante can still go

*Bob cuts his hand pretending it was an accident* outch..hmmm...now look at this, I can start ploishiong that again *he waves with his hand close to Poet's face making sure some blood dropps down to her mouth

That is not fair Bob, you know that *licks off the blood drops*

*Bob looks at her smiling* what? that I cut my hand and need to polish the blade again now....no that really is not fair *he leans over to her and puts his nearly healed hand on her mouth* just a little bite and you can have more of it Poet, more good tasting wraith blood

No...take your hand away *she would love to push him off but she has no hand free to do it* please Bob...
        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 April 2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

*I am still sitting on the couch, Beck is hugging me, when A-Carson slips out of our bedroom and sits down on the other side of me silently*

A- Tha' same bad dream again? I's jus' a dream, Love...*I feel his hand on my back and half smile*

Comment

(SQUEEEEEE! Guess what!? I am now Queen McBeck of McTennantLand! woohoo!)
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Bob: I have to force you to be well it seems then *he takes his knife and cuts his hand open again deeper than puts the knife away, putting his unharmed hand on her nose so she can't breathe through it*

No...*she holds her breath while he let's blood drop down to her lips

Bob: you cannot hold your breath forever and if yoou want to breathe open your mouth

*she feels the need to get air again but forces herself to wait longer thinking to him: no!

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                (SQUEEEEEE! Guess what!? I am now Queen McBeck of McTennantLand! woohoo!)
                (And I am Queen Aang of Hot!Scot!Land!!!!)

Comment

(someone somehow needs to talk to Raphael)

Comment

Hi guys! I'm here and ready to play for a while!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

(Hi Sparky I have no idea what is going on here right now at all, no clue where Aang and Beck are)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (And I am Queen Aang of Hot!Scot!Land!!!!)
                        (I know I saw! )

Nurse Spencer: Ok Raphael dear would you like to come with me & we will find some food in mess hall *smiles & then aJanet walks by* Dr. Fraiser? We are just going to get some food for Poet here
                        aJanet: Oh ok, no problem. I'm here to watch everyone for now *smiles*
                        Spencer: Thanks Dr. Fraiser. Come Raphael, lets go

*Carson has woken & come out to find us*
                        Everyone ok? Wha's 'appened?
                        *looks up at him* -Oh sis had a bad dream as all. She's ok
                        An' wha' abou' ye self love?
                        *confused for a moment before realizing he is refering to the tears still on my face & I quickly brush them away*
                        -Oh, nothing. I'm fine
                        *I smile at him, he knows I'm not telling him something but lets it go*
                        'ow abou' we 'ave some nice tea an' spot o' breakfas' hmm? *smiles*

(oh Hello Sparky! )
                        Last edited by McBecklover; 06 April 2013, 07:57 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*Raphael nods and follows the nurse*

Bob: you can't hold your breath much longer and if you faint I will feed you, Poet...you have to drink this or the other way

*Concentrates then pulls up her left hand quick throwing a wave of energy against Boob, which makes him slide backwards standing, she takes a deep breath* You cannot force me, Bob, sorry I had to do this *heat starts to rise in her due to having just wasted even more of her not existing energy*

Bob: you should feel sorry, but for yourself...I just wanted to help you to feel better *he looks at her sadly walking back to her bed slowly*
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 April 2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

*I hug Beck once more and then let A-Carson gather me into his arms and hold me there*

A- Our weddin' day is goin' t' be perfect jus' as long as we end up married by th'end of it. *he smiles at me, his eyes sparkle brightly and I can't help but smile back at him*

You're right, Love. It's only a dream, I shouldn't let my nerves get the better of me. Um yes, breakfast is probably a good idea. *for the first time since the day before yesterday, I feel hungry*

Comment

*looks at Bob* then help me without hurting youself...just go and remind Dante and Gabriel to go to Aang's wedding instead of me if she wants me to come

(sorry dinner time, be back later...give Poet some food maybe and she'll feel better)

Comment

*eyes flash*

Falina: I'm looking forward to that celebration, Aang. The Tok'ra love a good party.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X