No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ok ok going! *runs off giggling like a damn fool and collapses on her bed* Sorry Big Sister, that fic is going to have to wait, Middle Sis insists I need sleep!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      *giggle snort* Yes, she once told me there had to be fifty or so of her in one room! Poor Jack, how did he ever survive fifty Sams?
      *laughs*
      -I'm sure I don't know... would have loved to see the look on his face that day *giggles*

(and we leave it there for now, as Dell is gone & Aang should be gone & I have to go, for a bit. So the sisters & Shep will just sit there and talk until we come back to play them )
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

What time was that Aang? 5am? And I still don't know what you were on about. Was all Greek to me
        sigpic

Comment

Yep 5am

What Beck, I wake up early on a Saturday and you're not even online?

Comment

BOO! I'm here!
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

AAAAHHHH!!! Hey!

Comment

Sorry, I decided to watch Doctor Who, then I came across something with David Tennant in it. It was Shakespeare Uncovered by David Tennant. A documentary about Hamlet. I'm not really into Shakespeare, but I watch it if David is in it! Just like if Pauly plays Hamlet I will watch it I have David's Hamlet on dvd, but I had not seen the documentary... but anyway... I'm here now!

(ashamed to say I enjoyed the documentary better than his movie )

sigpic

Comment

(It's OK, I was supposed to be up over an hour ago but I told Mum to leave me alone )

*We had gone back to our quarters that night, and each gone to sleep early, for today was the day of the wedding, but I was having trouble sleeping...*

{I step into my wedding gown, my sisters zip it up and do my hair, I step into my heels and we set off toward the wedding. I walk into the room after my sisters, but A-Carson is not waiting for me, instead there is a coffin with a Scottish flag draped over it. I let out a gasp and ignoring the dress and heels I am wearing, I take off at a run, up the aisle toward it, my dress changes, now it is short and black, the flowers in my hands are red roses, I place the roses atop the coffin slowly, tears running down my cheeks, and Liz hands me a folded up Scottish flag, I cling to the flag with all the strength I have, it's all I have left of the man I love...there is a gunshot in the distance and I double over crying, as if the bullet had hit my heart. My sisters on either side of me hold me as I cry, I can't make myself look up at that coffin, how could this happen to me?}

*I sit straight up in bed, tears on my cheeks still, and look over to A-Carson, breathing in a sigh of relief, and before he can wake, I slip out to the living room where I sink onto the couch, drop my head into my hands and let the tears drip down my face*

Comment

(Poet if you are playing let me do my part first, plz)

sigpic

Comment

(ok )

Comment

*I wake suddenly, I'm feeling quite confused, scared, upset. I dreamed with my older sister again, that damn dream, why cant we see who it is? But that's not all, I felt sorrow, pain, loss... feelings not part of Dells dream... I connect the dots realizing it's my younger sisters dream I felt. I look over to Carson, he's still asleep, it's early in the morning & I get up quietly, pull my dressing gown on & slip on my slippers. I walk into the living room & find my younger sister sitting on the couch, doubled over with her head in her hands. I walk up to her, sit beside her, ignoring my own tears rolling down my cheeks. She has not had the chance to hide her feelings from me, or maybe she is letting me in on purpose? I place my arm around her shoulders, resting my head against her*
                        -Bad dream?

sigpic

Comment

*opens her eyes slowly looking into Raphael's smiling face* hello dear

Raphael:hello my lady, it's good to see you awake

Bob: yes you scared us

What, why?

Raphael: because you lay there just like dead...and then you felt so hot...

I did? *realizes her clothes, being glued to her body* hmm...I don't know, but I am sure it's nothing my dears. How long did I rest?
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 April 2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

(sorry for that Mum was here so I had to behave a bit)

*I look up at my middle sister and nod, thinking to her: Yeah. I dreamed that when I went to the wedding, A-Carson was...it wasn't... --more tears flow down my cheeks-- I was all ready for the wedding and it ended up being his funeral instead.--and I just sit there for a moment, reminding myself that it was just a dream*

Comment

Bob: a few hours, but you don't seem to get better Poet, you seem to get worse...you have to eat, blood or food or life force....

No...I'll be oK without it

Bob: no, you won't, you need energy to heal that you don't have, just drink from us a bit...it does not kill us if you do, you know that, we would love if you did even

*shakes head* no you know I won't ever

Raphael:but you have to get well again, my lady *he looks at her sadly*

Not llike that my dears, not like that...*she starts sweating again and feels like her whole body is burning* I could eat a bit of normal food, but that will not give me much energy back

Raphael: that would be better, than no energy at all, at least to keep you from getting worse...I'll try to find someone who can help me bring you food *he walks out and looks around if someone he knows is in reach*

Comment

*I squeeze my sister tight; Oh I'm so sorry sis. I thought something was wrong, my- the dream I was in, the feelings I felt didn't match up, so once I woke, I knew it had to be you. But- But it's only a dream right? Not- not like mine? [I'm hoping like hell it's just a dream] Perhaps its just your nerves getting the better of you? I'm sure everything will be alright

*A nurse on duty, seeing Poet & her guys awake & notices Raphael looking around, she walks up to him*
                                Nurse Spencer: Hello dear, do you need help? Can I be of assistance? *smiles at him*
                                Last edited by McBecklover; 06 April 2013, 06:37 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X