X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, um coffee would be good, thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Anything for you, big Sister. *I smile and walk back up to get Dell's coffee, returning a moment later to set it in front of her, then sit down myself and start to nibble at my fruit, forcing myself to eat*

Wish I wasn't a doctor and that I wasn't marrying one...might be able to get away with not eating then. But with both of us being doctors, I know I have to eat or I'll have him after me to eat... *I mutter as I stare at the fruit in my hand*

Comment

-Yeah the moment I believe that the bubble will burst and we will all be back in our own realities.
        *I say it as a joke, but as soon as the words are out I realize it will never be funny*
        -Oh crap I'm sorry guys, me and my big mouth!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          *I laugh nervously and think to Dell: Sorry, I'll try to keep it down. I'm just nervous.*

*I stand up and start pacing around the living room, fiddling with the ends of my hair, I've never been this nervous in my life*
          At least I don't have any weddings to plan in the short term future!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

-Oh look there is Sparky and in her new outfit too! Was the skirt that short yesterday?
            sigpic

Comment

*Beck and I stare at Dell in surprise and silence for a moment, both having flashes of our old realities, but we share a look and bite our feelings back, neither of us wants to fall apart right now*

It's alright, Sis. You slipped, that's all. *I smile and then silently hint to Beck to say something as well*

Beck: Aang's right, it's alright...*She smiles as well*

*we both felt the sting, but we also know our sister would never have meant to hurt us*

Comment

*I know they are hurting, but hiding it as much as they can...I'm hiding mine too.....I have nothing to go back to either. I smile*

-don't worry, I would never let you go, I'd hold on to you to tight!
                sigpic

Comment

I would never let you guys go either. *I reach out and take Dell's hand*

Beck: Then that makes three of us. *she takes Dell's other hand and my other hand in each of hers, and we sit like that for a moment, three sisters from three different realities, brought together by random chance and unwilling to be separated*

Comment

Hey Dell, ladies, what's going on, you having a prayer meeting?

-Hey Shep, yes I guess we are in a way, want to sit down and join us?
                    sigpic

Comment

*I smile up at Shep and then think to Dell: Just so you know, he's much better than the Sheppard in my old reality. --And then another memory hits me, one from this reality*

*Beck also smiles, and I know at that moment that we both remember the promise we made the day we started calling each other "Sister". It was Dell's idea in the first place, actually...*

Comment

-Really? what was he like? I don't know if there even was one in my old reality...would never have met him if there was.

Poor man, he'll never know what he's missing out on. *leans over and kisses my cheek and ruffles my hair*
                        -Hey leave the hair! *I look back at Aang* Tell me about this other Sheppard
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, he'd had his heart broken for sure. I felt bad for him when I first met him. Lonely guy. But I realized later that he kind of asked to be so lonely, wouldn't let anyone get close enough to snap him out of it. I think I came the closest to snapping him out of it one day when he was flying a couple of doctors out to the mainland...I was along to assist the doctors, but Keller, oh Keller, she wouldn't let me. So I was alone in the Jumper with John--that was how I knew him, as John--and I just came right on out and asked him why the hell he was always so stuck in the mud. He told me why it was, and after that day he was nicer to me...but he still never really had anyone. I tried, I really did...but he wouldn't even admit to anyone else that he'd spoken to me.er Didn't want anyone to think he was going soft. *I look at our Shep and laugh now, then look to Dell*

And...he told me of a girl...the girl he loved. She was a redhead, with a cute accent he said. But she was a civilian, he'd met her while on a mission--wouldn't tell me where to, but now I could guess it easily--but she didn't have the clearance to know where he'd gone. The reason he was so...lost, I guess, was because as far as she knew, he was in another country now, he'd left her without warning, not even a chance to say goodbye. And he missed her.

Comment

-Wow, that is so sad! makes me want to go give him a hug.
                            Let him find his own red head, your mine, and I'm not giving you up.
                            -Oh you big softy. Hey you don't know where my crutches are do you?
                            Our rooms?
                            -No, not there, I looked
                            Living room?
                            -didn't see them there.
                            Don't know then.
                            -Oh
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, it should make you feel better...just before I, um, left there...he left Atlantis for a couple of weeks, told me that he was going to try to find her, and that if he did find her, he was going to ask our Jack in that reality to let him give her clearance so he could bring her to the city. I wasn't there to see if he found her, but when he stepped through that 'Gate back to Earth, I think that was the happiest I had ever seen the man. *I shake my head* Something tells me that I was pretty darn close to meeting the Dell of my reality, but I'm not too sure she and I would have gotten on nearly as well as I get along with you, Sis.

Comment

-Why, would I be so different in another time line? Oh don't answer that, I already know the answer...the woman's shoes I stepped into were so far removed from my own....we only shared DNA. I wonder if he found her?
                                Look what you've done Aang, she will drive me crazy with "what if's" now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X