Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (oh sis put up a dream like that when I'm trying to go to bed! *facepalm* Now I want to stay & play but I know I'll only fall asleep on you! *deaddesk* Ok, ok I'm going... Night! )
    (Aang is going to have that dream once more before the wedding, it will be when you're awake next time around, okay? Now go to sleep, Sis!)

Comment

*Bob hugs Aang* sorry I do even that for her

Hehe, you see...he takles cae of me *smiles*

*Bob lifts her up and vanishes to reappear outside of Liz' office* Now shall we go in?

Yes let's "ring the bell"

*Bob presses the key and waits for an aswer*

Comment

*S-Shep walks into the commissary*

Sparky, you look... wow.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          (You need to go to sleep, Sister Dear! Good night!)
          (And I don't know, I need to step on my Mum and make her go check!!!)
          (tell her to check! I'm waiting for your excited reaction! haha... ok, bed now... really Oh I sound like you Dell did the same earlier today as well we get it from you [cue head-slap] )
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I stand in the infirmary, a silly smile plastered on my face, all memory of the dream I had fading from my mind for the moment*

Come in!

*she comes to the door, waves a hand on the panel and it slides open to reveal Poet and Bob*

Hello Poet, I didn't expect you up here...has Aang let you out of the infirmary today?

Comment

(Aang is going to have that dream once more before the wedding, it will be when you're awake next time around, okay? Now go to sleep, Sis!)
              (woohoo! *gone*)
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(tell her to check! I'm waiting for your excited reaction! haha... ok, bed now... really Oh I sound like you Dell did the same earlier today as well we get it from you [cue head-slap] )
                (*headslaps Beck* It runs in the family of course! NOW GET TO BED!)

Comment

(woohoo! *gone*)
                  (*stands here watching Beck, tapping the toe of her shoe on the floor with her arms folded* Go to bed, Sis! Before I make that a doctor's order!)

Comment

(*headslaps Beck* It runs in the family of course! NOW GET TO BED!)
                    (*stands here watching Beck, tapping the toe of her shoe on the floor with her arms folded* Go to bed, Sis! Before I make that a doctor's order!)

(yes miss bossy pants! *runs off to bed laughing*)

sigpic

Comment

(yes miss bossy pants! *runs off to bed laughing*)
                      (*my face is getting redder and redder* GO. TO. BED! NOWWWWW! *chases Beck to bed* Go on!)

Comment

(is back )

Comment

(Oh why hello there )

Comment

*I stand in the infirmary, a silly smile plastered on my face, all memory of the dream I had fading from my mind for the moment*

Come in!

*she comes to the door, waves a hand on the panel and it slides open to reveal Poet and Bob*

Hello Poet, I didn't expect you up here...has Aang let you out of the infirmary today?

(Oops look like I had already managed to write this bit..)

Comment

(did not see that hehe)

Hello Dr. Wier, yes she has but not alone that's why I have Bob with me...he's my legs and hands now....I hope we don't desturb you?
                              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 05 April 2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I see. No, no bother at all. I was just doing paperwork...most boring part of my job actually, I could do with a distraction from it. *she smiles and steps back out of the doorway* Do come in!

*I am working my shift at the infirmary alone this morning, usually I have A-Carson or Carson with me but not today, today I am on my own. I have no problem with this today, it's quiet in here...*

Comment

Working...
                                X