Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks at my sisters with a worried expression & then looks back to Liz*
    -So we still have no clue as to who they are or why they attacked us?
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

No more than we did, all we know is they are not on this world anymore....mind you we have no way of knowing how many were on board the jumper.

-So there might still some of them on the base?
      Probably not, but we can't be sure.
      sigpic

Comment

*Again I look at my sisters with a worried expression & thinks; There maybe some still here on the base? What should we do?. Then looks to Liz and says out loud*
        -Should we search the city? Have a search party split up into four or five teams & work their way in from the outskirts?
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Already done...we have found nothing. But I'm keeping extra patrols on watch. I believe we will all be safe, but just keep an extra eye out...I can assign you all a guard each if you want.

-I have Shep, I don't need a guard

Aang maybe one or two outside the infirmary. *I give her a look that says 'really'*
          sigpic

Comment

-Oh, no thanks Elizabeth, I'm sure we will be fine. Was that all?

sigpic

Comment

Yes it was, I'll let you go now. Good to have you back ladies.

-nice to be back.
              *we leave*
              -So, back to our rooms? or do I have to go back it the infirmary?
              Aang Our rooms, what do you think about a hot chocolate before I send you to bed Dell

-Hot chocolate doesn't sound bad...bed sounds a bit lame
              sigpic

Comment

-mmm yes some hot chocolate would be nice. Sparky? You coming? (Sparky had returned from dropping our stuff off & met us outside Liz's office)
                Sparky: Ah, no sorry I better go & find s-Shep, see how he's doing. Hoping he's calmed down & not going to punch up anymore people. Have fun laddies! Bye!
                -Bye Sparky! *looks to my sisters* So... just us girls then *smiles & head for our quarters. Few minutes later we are in the Carson quarters & Aang has set about to making the hot chocolate. I sit my self on the couch*

sigpic

Comment

*I easy myself down*
                  -damn my underarms are sore! And my hands are cramping! *I flex my hands and lean my head back and relax...it is good to be back here in my home. with my eyes still closed*
                  -Were is Shep?
                  Right here, shove over, that's it, now lean back. *I'm resting against him with his arm round my shoulder* Did Elizabeth tell you what happened?
                  *I nod*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Carson & A-Carson enter after Shep. Carson walks up to me, leans over & kisses my lips, before picking me up, sitting down & putting me on his lap. While A-Carson goes to see Aang*
                    'ello love. 'ave a nice day?
                    -Oh yes, we had a great time. How was your day then? So where's our dinner *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

The fishing went well, I caught 4 before I got the call about the stargate opening, it was all over by the time I got there. We swept the base, but found nothing. I didn't get back to the fishing, oh and Poet hurt herself again too, I swear she is the clumsiest wraith I've ever met!
                      -Shep be nice!
                      Sorry. She fell down some stairs today. I tell you she is worse than both of us put together about staying in bed and healing.
                      -Really? huh, I hadn't noticed.
                      A-Carson spent half the day with her. n-Shep went off and got into a fight in the mess, I was busy at the time, if you want details you will have to ask Lorne, he took care of that little spat. Carson was left on his own to make sure enough fish were caught for the wedding dinner.
                      -So how many did you get Carson?
                      sigpic

Comment

(can i just put a bloody grenade on this wifi? RAH! It dropped so i went to make dinner & ate it. sorry about this sis )

Aye we 'ad a good day while i' lasted. I thin' I caugh' about 2 dozen *smiles to himself*

*meanwhile in the kitchen A-Carson had comeup behind Aang & wraped his arms around her*
                        A- 'ello love. 'ow was y' day? 'ow was tha dresses n' shoes? Y' get wha' ye wanted?
                        Aang: Oh yes they were lovely! I think we scared the assistant a bit though
                        A- 'ow y' do tha'?
                        Aang: well she saw our scars and well... she kind of freaked out
                        A- Oh, well never min' 'er, y' look gorgeous no mat'r wha'. Scars don' bother me, i' shows-
                        Aang: -That I have courage & I'm brave & will do anything for my family - yes my sisters both have told me that already *giggles* Now lets join the others. Care to give me a hand here?
                        A- Sure love

*A-Carson & Aang return with hot chocolate*
                        Last edited by McBecklover; 05 April 2013, 02:33 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Would you look at that, room service.
                          -Hey don't upset them they will put yours on the table and you will get up, and I'm comfortable. How many fish did you catch A-Carson? and did s-Shep get any? Oh thanks Sis!
                          Last edited by Dellruby; 05 April 2013, 02:51 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*wakes up looking around, seeing Raphael still lying next to her sleeping* So you think all I can't do stuff alone...I stil can *frees herself from Raphael's hug carefully, then sits up, forcing her mind to move her legs, which of course sends a wave of pain through her* Now let's see, that works still *lifts herself up carefully and tries o put weight on her foot, which causes a nother wave of pain going through her, she falls to the floor trying to catch herself, as she hears a crack in her right wrist and feels pricking pain again which makes her cry out silently*....everything is still fine, Poet *she whispers to herself tears running down her cheek* you can do that still alone *tries to push herself up but the pain does not allow her to gathher energy sice she pus weight on her nw broken wrist* come on, Poet *tears stream bown her faces as she cries siklently lying on the floor shaking with pain* Come on, you cannot make your friends waste ther time with you...

Comment

*Aang feels Poets pain, and quietly gets up and tells the others that she is just going to check on everyone in the infirmary before she turns in for the night
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Aang *smiles at her* how are you? I feel great *smiles again wishing the pain would stop since it makes her feeling sick*

Comment

Working...
                                X