No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-I let you off this once Aang, I don't think I'd be having such a good time if I still had an open wound, oh, and that shop girl would never have made it out of the changing room before she blew!
    sigpic

Comment

*I can't help but giggle slightly at that*

I think you're right. And did you see the face she made at the scar on my back when I asked her to zip me up? you'd think the zipper was built into my back and I'd just asked her to zip my back shut or something, rather than zip up my wedding gown! *I shake my head* Is it weird I'm actually growing a bit fond of my scar? I...kind of wouldn't want to get rid of it even if I could. It's part of who I am.

Comment

ohh, a picture just came to mind!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Whoa. Love how her hair is the right color and everything

Comment

Oh I projected that pic right into your brain didn't I
            sigpic

Comment

Why yes you did! *giggle* And it's funny how accurate too. Oh that would have scared the life right out of that poor girl at the dress shop...

Comment

So do we have everything we need here?
                What else do we need to do today?
                sigpic

Comment

I do think we're done here. I just need to stop at the florist and see about the flowers, then pick up the wedding rings and some new makeup...anyone else got to go anywhere?

Comment

Not me...I'm good!

Beck Not often *laughs*

-Hey, be nice, I'm injured!
                    Beck Make me!
                    sigpic

Comment

*I try to hide the laughter but fail and end up laughing pretty hard*

Beck, do behave, she won't be on crutches forever and then you can pick on her, when she can get across the room fast enough to hit you for it... *I duck away from Beck's hand* Hey! No bruising the bride to be! Now let's go pay for all this so we can go sort the flowers, shall we?

*I turn to pick up both of my shoe boxes and the dress I'd set down*

Comment

*I gather up my 4 boxes of shoes then get up on the crutches and look back at the pile*
                        -hey guys? a little help?
                        sigpic

Comment

Beck: Okay okay I'll be nice now, big Sister.

And I'll help too, Sis.

*Beck has her shoes in one hand and takes two of Dell's shoe boxes in her other hand and I find myself with two shoe boxes in each hand and my dress hung over my arm, while Sparky comes across the store holding her shoe box for the boots as well as the skirt and blouse*

*we start to head to the registers to pay, but we're keeping pace with Dell because she hasn't given us a reason to leave her behind yet*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            Beck: Okay okay I'll be nice now, big Sister.

*we start to head to the registers to pay, but we're keeping pace with Dell because she hasn't given us a reason to leave her behind yet*
                            Oh nice!
                            The goods are rung up and each of us pay, and now mine are in bags with handles, I take my own and we head out to the car, and put everything in the boot and get in ready for the next stop!
                            sigpic

Comment

We could never leave you behind, Sis. Just messing with you

*I realize as I start the car, that I don't know how the hell to get to the florist, so I flip the laptop open and pop the directions up on screen, skim them quickly and then hand the laptop to Dell, who is sitting beside me, and start driving...not much later, we arrive at the florist, but I insist that everybody doesn't need to get out for this one and I come running out a moment later with a bouquet in my hands*

Isn't it so pretty! Oh, I love it! *I turn the bouquet in my hands, looking at the flowers* This is just an example of what mine will look like, they're going to deliver them to Cheyenne Mountain tomorrow and Jack will send them through to us.

Comment

Oh good, And do you see what is across the road? Isn't that your jeweler?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X