X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beck and I have a little something to do before I head off to bed
    sigpic

Comment

(no prob, the dea can wait , I wouldn't need anyone of you to play it out at the start )

Comment

(check Pm sis )
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

so while I wait on my sister to get her act together, did you see my news Poet?
          sigpic

Comment

*about 45 minutes later Gabriel reappers next to Ariel with Byron, accompanied by 5 male wraith, one of them carries a wraith baby boy in his arms*

Ariel: oh...that is number 42 then I guess *he smiles*

Bryon: yes....I am afraid...I have to ask even more of your daughter *he looks at the child and then at Poet* these six are all son's of....though their fathers are among those who died...

Ariel: I see....that baby does not look too old, how old is he?

Bryon: just a few days, she wanted a girl and she forced my men to....but she got five boys and when she gave borth to the little one she ordered her brothers to kill him. They however came to me and I hid the child away andwanted to look for a family for him...but now, well...the boy needs a mother and there could be no better one than our new queen

*Gabriel looks at the baby and then at Poet with dreamy eyes* oh she would look so cute with a child....and it would maybe keep her from trying to kill herself...*he looks at the five young adult wraith* I remember you, you where the ones whose hands Poet regrew, weren't you?

Wraith: yes, she did *smiles sadly* and we wish for our brother to have a better mother than we did

Comment

*I'm following my older sister as she journeys between life & death, feeling what she feels, seeing what she see's, I see Dell & the others shot & wounded, I see myself on the ground, bullet in my shoulder, I see our younger sister drop to her knees beside Dell, I even see her daughter calling some other woman mother, I see Dells husband in love with someone other than Dell, I feel my sisters pain... the dream fades but I can't wake up... Then another takes it's palce - I'm walking down a corridor, rather I'm following my older sister as she wanders the halls, it is dark and cold, we can't find anyone, Dell's calling out, we start to run, where is everyone then we come the end....there is a glass wall or force field... we can't go any further, but we can see people...everyone we love are down there....Dell bangs on the wall but no one can here her...she want to get down to them but she can't....something is wrong, but we don't know what it is, we feel like we're being watched, we feel the watcher doesn't like Dell, wants to hurt her, and is just waiting for the best time and place to do so...then the floor falls out from under us, and we're falling*
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                so while I wait on my sister to get her act together, did you see my news Poet?
                That you go to see Joe?
                Yes I saw that, I'm happy for you

Comment

*I'm sleeping in Sheps arms, I'm safe and warm, but it doesn't last...I start to dream....

I'm walking down a corridor it is dark and cold, I can't find anyone, I'm calling out, I start to run, where is everyone then I come the the end....there is a glass wall or force field...I can't go any further, but I can see people...everyone I love are down there....I bang on the wall but no one can here me...I want to get down to them but I can't....something is wrong, but I don't know what it is, I feel like I'm being watched, I feel the watcher doesn't like me, wants to hurt me, and is just waiting for the best time and place to do so...then the floor falls out from under me, and I'm falling*

*I wake with a start....what the hell is going on with this dream!*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    That you go to see Joe?
                    Yes I saw that, I'm happy for you
                    I'm happy for me too!
                    sigpic

Comment

*I wake sitting upright, I'm shaking with fear & confusion, realizing where I am, I quickly block my emotions from my lil sis, I don't want her to worry. I look over at Dell she is awake too & looking like she just woke from a bad dream. Tears stream down my face & I think to my older sis; Oh sis! Oh my, I- I'm so sorry! I- what the hell was that last bit though? Did- did I just share your current recurring dream? I don't know how I did that*

sigpic

Comment

Ariel: that is a good thought Gabriel, also that child will most likely disrtract her from her pain...I feel its still hurting her much

Byron: I am sorry we cause so much trouble to her

Gabriel: that is not your fault...the only one to blame is your old queen...but she will never hurt anyone anymore

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          *I wake sitting upright, I'm shaking with fear & confusion, realizing where I am, I quickly block my emotions from my lil sis, I don't want her to worry. I look over at Dell she is awake too & looking like she just woke from a bad dream. Tears stream down my face & I think to my older sis; Oh sis! Oh my, I- I'm so sorry! I- what the hell was that last bit though? Did- did I just share your current recurring dream? I don't know how I did that*
                          I think back to Beck

-you saw that? I'm getting a little worried about it now, I've had it 4 times tonight...I don't know what it means, I don't want to worry Aang.
                          sigpic

Comment

*She is standing there, blood on her fingers blood on her clothes and all she sees are her wounded brothers, when she hears Larah scream...she runs to the throne room sees Lara lying on the floor bleeding and another female wraith bends down to her, ready to feed on her...jumps forward summonig two blades, which burn her hands as she holds them. The other fremale attacks her but she dodges and strikes herself, pushing both of her blades right through the Wraith back and chest. The female screams and falls to the floor, where she stays dead as the blades disappear again...she runs to her friend and falls on her knees...* Larah! *she sits up straight her hands shaking her face pale and tears stream down her face again*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              I think back to Beck

-you saw that? I'm getting a little worried about it now, I've had it 4 times tonight...I don't know what it means, I don't want to worry Aang.
                              *I think back to Dell & only Dell. This link is privet I've become quite good at blocking my thoughts from others, even those more powerful than me*
                              -yes, I -I saw that. Not only that, I saw your um... decision walk, weather to live or die, the one you told Aang about. But that last one, 4 times now? I think i've tapped into your dreams some how unconscious. I share them with you. I- wait was I unconscious? The last thing I remember before dreaming is well, being hit by that damn wraith commander...
                              Don't worry, I won't tell our sister
                              *I look down to Aang who is sound asleep in her chair between us*
                              Last edited by McBecklover; 03 April 2013, 03:40 AM.

sigpic

Comment

thinks, trying to narrow the band to just Beck
                                yes you were out cold when they bought you in, do you think that had something to do with it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X