No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Thank you both, I needed to let that out it was chocking me.
    Just remember what I said, I meant it. *he reaches out and takes my hand*
    sigpic

Comment

*I am still looking at my sister as she says that...I realize I feel...I don't quite know, a bit special, maybe, that she trusted me enough to just let go like that and tell me what was on her mind...totally let down her guard like that...*

It's...you know I'm here for you, Sis. Always...no matter what. *I don't know what else to say, so settle for silence and a smile*

Comment

(wow. are my sisters really still here?)
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I smile back at her and nod*
          -I think I'm going to sleep again now...don't go far away will you.
          *Aang shakes her head*
          Aang I'll stay right here on this chair. *she settles back onto it*
          *I then look at Shep*
          Where would I go? I'm stuck here just like you.
          *he gives me a kiss before going back to his bed, where he accepts Aang's help to lie back down. I rest my head back and close my eyes. I know you heard Beck, thanks for being here for me too. Then I drift off into peaceful sleep.*
          Last edited by Dellruby; 02 April 2013, 01:35 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

um not really...Aang has gone to bed, or she better had! And I was just going to get off
            sigpic

Comment

*I lay in my bed awake, but eyes closed, tears dripping down my face & I think to Dell; 'Your welcome sis, I'll always be here for you. I - I just felt you should have your moment there, I didn't want to intrude, but yes, I was listening. I'm so sorry, for what you went through.' More tears run down my face, eyes still closed*

(oh dang! Thought it was my lucky day... Though yes looking at the time, lil sis should have been in bed long ago! tut tut big sis, not even trying to send her to bed anymore? Given up? )
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Damn I wish I was staying on now, but I'm tired and it is a school day tomorrow. Sorry.
                Good night
                PS, visit my FB, you can go see all my pics from America
                sigpic

Comment

(will do Night sis. I'll be here until lil sis wakes up again... if she gets here early enough this time *facepalm* )

sigpic

Comment

(Im not really here now, I swear...but Beck, got my early class tomorrow, be here at 8pm your time Now I'm gone! Need at least an hour's sleep or tomorrow will be hell...)

Comment

(ok sis. I mean - what? Did I hear something?)

sigpic

Comment

(hello )

Comment

(Ugh gimme 3 minutes )

Comment

(I have a slight plan for today but nered you to play it out; I'll PM you with it is if you wish )

Comment

(Hello Poet & sis What is your plans Poet?)

sigpic

Comment

(hi Beck *hugs*, I have such a nice plan for Poet today )

Comment

Working...
                                X