• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok putting Dell and Shep away for the day
    sigpic

Comment

Ok I'll put Aang and A-Carson away later

Comment

My back is getting a bit sore, I think I need to lie back down, wish there was enough room here beside you.
        -I know what you mean.
        I'll go back to my own bed, but first....*leans forward again for one last kiss and a cuddle* Damn but you feel good in my arms!

-As do you Mr.
        *we let go and he stands up, gets his balance and takes the 3 steps to his bed, turns and sits on it*
        Made it, now for the hard bit...ah crap, a hand here please Aang *he holds out his hand*
        sigpic

Comment

*I take Shep's hand and help him settle back properly into his bed, make sure Dell is situated and then take my own seat in my chair between them*

*A-Carson comes to sit In the second chair beside me, smiling as he slips an arm around my shoulders*

Comment

(sorry but when I read this I hear Todd saying: I could lend you a hand Sheppaaaard XD)

Comment

(depends which hand your offering Todd)

Ok, now Dell and Shep are resting...if you need them borrow them, don't make them do to much...they are sore and tired .
              right, gone now!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm their doctor, I won't make them do too much See ya!

Comment

*Dell wakes up, looks around. Is anyone awake?*
                  sigpic

Comment

(HEY! Gimme a sec)

Comment

*I look over from my chair and smile* Hello big Sis. I'm still awake.

*by now A-Carson had moved off to check the other patients, but looks over at me and smiles when he hears Dell's voice*

Comment

-It is so quiet in here, it'a a bit unnerving....I need music...any one got a guitar, we could have a sing song.

*sleeply and with his eyes closed*
                        I can play if you sing, assuming someone goes and get it from our quarters.
                        sigpic

Comment

You guys really want to? 'Cause I -will- go get that guitar. *I smile* Talk to me about quiet and unnerving when you're the only one awake in this room and the steady beep of the heart monitors is the only sound...

*I swallow back a memory from two nights ago, the night I had first brought Dell out of surgery and sat by her side, that heart monitor's beep had been my only comfort, the only thing that kept me from going mad that night*
                          Last edited by Aang; 01 April 2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Oh Sis, it is alright, I'm here, I'm alive and safe...I'm sorry for putting you through all that!
                            sigpic

Comment

*I look over at Dell, having forgotten for a moment that she could get into my mind like that*

It's alright, big Sis. You couldn't have helped it. And well, with both Carsons otherwise occupied with Beck and Shep, it was either I handled you myself or I handed you over to Keller and Biro...and I wouldn't trust them with your life like that, not even if they are pretty good doctors. It had to be me. You did give me a scare, Sis, but you're here now, which is what matters. *I give her a big smile*

Comment

-I saw you, I watched you come running up to me. the way you dropped to your knees must have left bruises. *I'm steering off into space* There was so much blood, you got covered in it, made you look like it was you who was hurt. *I close my eyes* was one of the worst things I ever saw...as bad as see your child calling someone else Mum. *tears start to leak out of my eyes, I've said more that I intended, and relived it all*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X